Author Topic: Behold the tiny tit EDIT: now with lots more videos  (Read 13982 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: Behold the tiny tit EDIT: now with lots more videos
« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2007, 05:12:18 PM »
haha I don't think that's gonna be happening anytime soon.

Wyeth needs to get a move on because I think myostatin inhibition is my only ticket to the gun show

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: February 03, 2007, 05:14:31 PM »
brutal 12 inch arms and visible clavicle bones.

I'm going for the little hercules look.  If I push it I think I could catch him in a few years.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 03, 2007, 07:36:24 PM »
Shifted, have you ever tried to bulk/up your diet considerably? I'm pretty skinny like you (except 30lbs lighter) and when I changed my diet I put on 2 kilos in 7 weeks. Not sure how much was muscle or not, but I wasn't fat. I don't think you need to go to any special lengths to get bigger, just try upping the protein and carbs considerably.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: February 03, 2007, 10:59:58 PM »
Shifted, have you ever tried to bulk/up your diet considerably? I'm pretty skinny like you (except 30lbs lighter) and when I changed my diet I put on 2 kilos in 7 weeks. Not sure how much was muscle or not, but I wasn't fat. I don't think you need to go to any special lengths to get bigger, just try upping the protein and carbs considerably.

yeah most definitely.  My 3rd year of college I started at 130lbs very lean at the same height (5'9").  Now I'm basically 151lbs at about 5%.  I have been as heavy as 184 (still could see abs), but I don't think that it was the bulking that did it.  As a beginner you can add a good bit of muscle, maybe 3-10lbs.  But once you've been lifting a while you're lucky to add 2-3lbs per year.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 03, 2007, 11:37:46 PM »
yeah most definitely.  My 3rd year of college I started at 130lbs very lean at the same height (5'9").  Now I'm basically 151lbs at about 5%.  I have been as heavy as 184 (still could see abs), but I don't think that it was the bulking that did it.  As a beginner you can add a good bit of muscle, maybe 3-10lbs.  But once you've been lifting a while you're lucky to add 2-3lbs per year.

How come you didn't maintain the 184?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: February 04, 2007, 07:47:36 AM »
How come you didn't maintain the 184?

because I think almost all of the extra weight was BF and water.  Getting that heavy though did help me get to a point where I actually had enough muscle to be 150 ripped (as light as that may be).  Still though I think I could have gained pretty much as fast without the blubber.  Bulking is just for people who need immediate gratification.  It makes you feel like you're gaining fast because you see the weight going up on the scale.  But don't be fooled, unless you're new to the sport almost all of that weight will be fat.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 04, 2007, 09:20:57 AM »
Now I'm basically 151lbs at about 5%.

HAHAHA Monster Delusions you look about 12% you skinny shit stain

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 04, 2007, 09:27:07 AM »
yeah there's no way he's 5 percent, his face would be wayyyyyy more drawn than that, he's probably 9 or 10 percent, still pretty lean.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: February 04, 2007, 09:55:12 AM »
well I got the electric test that said 7% about 2 weeks ago and I was not quite as lean then.  SO really it's just an estimate.  I'm sure it could be higher, and I've never really had immersion testing or any of the more accurate methods so I don't know what 5% on me looks like.

Stavios

« Reply #134 on: February 04, 2007, 09:56:15 AM »
well I got the electric test that said 7% about 2 weeks ago and I was not quite as lean then.  SO really it's just an estimate.  I'm sure it could be higher, and I've never really had immersion testing or any of the more accurate methods so I don't know what 5% on me looks like.

sweet if you are 5 % I am 5 % too so I won't diet and just step onstage the way I look now  8)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2007, 10:06:37 AM »

I can get to 3% bf in a week or two from where I am now.  The pic I took is just a normal day, but with a few cups of coffee and some days reduced calories the bloat drops away really quickly.  You all would still say that I look very small, but being dry and lean makes me look a bit bigger.

HAHA You douchebag, your lies are getting worse and worse, saying that you are 5% and could get to 3% by drinking coffee and losing the bloat is just hilarious, do you know anything?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: February 04, 2007, 10:09:01 AM »
HAHA You douchebag, your lies are getting worse and worse, saying that you are 5% and could get to 3% by drinking coffee and losing the bloat is just hilarious, do you know anything?

hahahaha, exactly, Shifted Shapes is full of shit, plain and simple.

serpentine007

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Ssssssslithering through Getbig, finding it's Prey
« Reply #137 on: February 04, 2007, 10:10:04 AM »
Dear Tiny Tit,

Your recent behaviour worries me. How dare you put those horrific pictures of yourself, ONLINE!!!??? For all to see????? Clearly something is very, very wrong in that mind of yours.

I am worried my friend, worried...............  :'(

Please take care, and seek some help. Remember, it's never too late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Pal,

Serpentine007
!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 04, 2007, 10:14:53 AM »
hahahaha, exactly, Shifted Shapes is full of shit, plain and simple.

HAHA Yes Squadfather,he's full of shit because each time it makes it way to the end of his colon it gets pushed back up by a long thin object HAHAHAHA Gayer than Elton Johns wedding night.

Stavios

« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2007, 10:15:15 AM »
Dear Tiny Tit,

Your recent behaviour worries me. How dare you put those horrific pictures of yourself, ONLINE!!!??? For all to see????? Clearly something is very, very wrong in that mind of yours.

I am worried my friend, worried...............  :'(

Please take care, and seek some help. Remember, it's never too late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Pal,

Serpentine007

I...am...hypnotized...by ...your...avatar...

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2007, 10:15:50 AM »
HAHA Yes Squadfather,he's full of shit because each time it makes it way to the end of his colon it gets pushed back up by a long thin object HAHAHAHA Gayer than Elton Johns wedding night.
gayer than shoving a gerbal up your ass

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #141 on: February 04, 2007, 10:19:23 AM »
haha I don't think that's gonna be happening anytime soon.

Wyeth needs to get a move on because I think myostatin inhibition is my only ticket to the gun show

hahaha, seriously man. You may be small now, but anyone can grow. Sounds to me like you've already mentally defeated yourself, and are convinced that you can't get any bigger. There's not a guy on this board who wasn't small as you at one point in their lives. The question is, do you want to get bigger or not?
tiny-tit bounty hunter

serpentine007

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Ssssssslithering through Getbig, finding it's Prey
« Reply #142 on: February 04, 2007, 10:29:39 AM »
I...am...hypnotized...by...your...avatar...

Yes I know, my epic avater has been celebrated and cheered to by many getbiggers already, I have been lucky to receive many pm-props already.  ;D

!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: February 04, 2007, 10:41:52 AM »
hahaha, seriously man. You may be small now, but anyone can grow. Sounds to me like you've already mentally defeated yourself, and are convinced that you can't get any bigger. There's not a guy on this board who wasn't small as you at one point in their lives. The question is, do you want to get bigger or not?

getting bigger isn't really a priority for me.  I am trying to get stronger and improve my balance.  I think i will gain muscle slowly, I'm not focused on size because I really don't think that there is anything I could do to grow faster (without compromising my health).

I wouldn't say I'm mentally defeated because I love to work out and I like the way I look.

Ok I just measured my bodyfat with one of those fancy dunk tanks.....0.0% It's probably because I just worked out.  I did the Getbig workout where I do some of the most talked about getbig lifts.

started with squats 400lbs for 20 deep reps

then I did deadlifts 225 for 100 ( I guess DW and TA have better endurance than me)

moved on to upperbody.  I hit shoulders and chest with 150lbs dumbell inclines.  I was dizzy after that, it felt like my mind was spinning.

and to balance out my shoulder girdle I did barbell shrugs 600lbs for 7 reps (VP gave me the idea for that one).

After the workout I measured my arms.  Only 18.5" I was disappointed because they usually max out around 20"

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #144 on: February 04, 2007, 10:44:25 AM »
LOL @ youtube comment "congrat's on the 0% bf"
#