Author Topic: Behold the tiny tit EDIT: now with lots more videos  (Read 14028 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: Behold the tiny tit EDIT: now with lots more videos
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2007, 05:51:19 PM »
I think he was being sarcastic

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2007, 09:29:20 PM »
what happened was it one for the ages

oh it was pretty nice. i mean, it wasn't on the level of the greats, but it was pretty good. the reason i don't think it counts with the legends is that i was losing my head from some RL shit as opposed to guys like adam here who is going crazy over the internet. i developed a drinking problem, during which i posted some really weird shit, checked into the hospital to detox, came back and (in a moment of some VERY poor judgement) concocted a story about a mental asylum amongst other things.

it was about then i noticed that i had turned into a complete idiot, wrote a giant-ass dumb-as-hell letter to mayhem to explain myself, and stayed away from the boards for about a year. that's the part that pisses adam off. in the past two and a half years, i've figured out that life exists offline, grown up and matured, while he's still obsessing about message boards and judging his worth by what happens on them.  :-\

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #102 on: January 25, 2007, 09:31:45 PM »
oh it was pretty nice. i mean, it wasn't on the level of the greats, but it was pretty good. the reason i don't think it counts with the legends is that i was losing my head from some RL shit as opposed to guys like adam here who is going crazy over the internet. i developed a drinking problem, during which i posted some really weird shit, checked into the hospital to detox, came back and (in a moment of some VERY poor judgement) concocted a story about a mental asylum amongst other things.

it was about then i noticed that i had turned into a complete idiot, wrote a giant-ass dumb-as-hell letter to mayhem to explain myself, and stayed away from the boards for about a year. that's the part that pisses adam off. in the past two and a half years, i've figured out that life exists offline, grown up and matured, while he's still obsessing about message boards and judging his worth by what happens on them.  :-\
meltdown

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2007, 10:17:33 PM »

The Heckler

« Reply #104 on: January 25, 2007, 10:20:16 PM »

haha nice try "ZachG85", you are just pissed that your Mister Magoo cover was blown.  Shall I repost the document in question, in which you claim that you would be a "very unhappy camper" if your true identity were revealed?

You are a delusional, pathetic shitbag.  Go back to Mayhem where you belong.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2007, 10:48:06 PM »

Do you still look awful?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: January 26, 2007, 07:07:18 AM »
Zach if you really are gay you should think about losing some weight.  From what I understand Gay guys are very superficial and you would probably have an easier time meeting guys if you got in shape.  That would probably help your self-esteem as well.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 26, 2007, 07:08:55 AM »
Zach if you really are gay you should think about losing some weight.  From what I understand Gay guys are very superficial and you would probably have an easier time meeting guys if you got in shape.  That would probably help your self-esteem as well.
sounds like you have some experience in that area.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: January 26, 2007, 07:26:46 AM »
I'm a gay match maker, so yes, I have quite a bit of experience in this area.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 26, 2007, 07:29:53 AM »
I'm a gay match maker, so yes, I have quite a bit of experience in this area.
so basically you're admitting that you suck penis.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: January 26, 2007, 07:58:06 AM »
so basically you're admitting that you suck penis.

sorry I don't kiss and tell

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #111 on: January 26, 2007, 09:03:48 AM »
Hey Zach, you must feel quite honored to have some of the boards biggest arse-wipes barking up your tree ;D

The Heckler

« Reply #112 on: January 26, 2007, 09:39:01 AM »
"tomr" sent this to me a while back

hahaha, I love the "unhappy camper" part.  He must have been having PMS at the time.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2007, 09:42:24 AM »
Shapes - good vids.  You should set one to Beastie Boys "Brass Monkey" - the intro would work really well.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 26, 2007, 10:46:00 AM »
Hey Zach, you must feel quite honored to have some of the boards biggest arse-wipes barking up your tree ;D

it's a little flattering, i'll admit. ;D

shifted, don't you worry about me. aside from my rear entrance being exit only, i'm waiting until after april to start dropping weight. i have a meet on april 22nd, and since i'm sitting pretty around 260 i figure i'll stay in the 275 class so my gear is nice and tight. then after that i'll take a few months to trim down for the build-up again.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 26, 2007, 10:51:18 AM »
it's a little flattering, i'll admit. ;D

shifted, don't you worry about me. aside from my rear entrance being exit only, i'm waiting until after april to start dropping weight. i have a meet on april 22nd, and since i'm sitting pretty around 260 i figure i'll stay in the 275 class so my gear is nice and tight. then after that i'll take a few months to trim down for the build-up again.

hahhahah A meet.

You are weak as the day is long.  You are either completely lying, or you are going to embarrass yourself horribly. 

Your`e no Powerlifter, yet since you are fat, that was the next logical step.....Delude yourself into thinking you are one.

Fucking, Blobbasaurus.  I`m only telling you this for your own good.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 26, 2007, 11:16:06 AM »
i'm lying, huh? where's the 225x112 deadlift video? how about the revolutionary training video you and waddy produced? evidence that jezebelle is a real person? proof that you and ron are good friends and he'd verify you have no gimmick accounts?

the difference between you and me is i have the balls to actually compete in something. you competed in an internet contest because you're too afraid to compete in a real one, or you know that if you weighed around 150 pounds and were still in 6 weeks out shape you'd be lucky to step on stage heavier than 130.

am i fat? sure as hell am. do i care? nah.  :)

The Heckler

« Reply #117 on: January 26, 2007, 11:43:45 AM »
i'm lying, huh? where's the 225x112 deadlift video? how about the revolutionary training video you and waddy produced? evidence that jezebelle is a real person? proof that you and ron are good friends and he'd verify you have no gimmick accounts?

the difference between you and me is i have the balls to actually compete in something. you competed in an internet contest because you're too afraid to compete in a real one, or you know that if you weighed around 150 pounds and were still in 6 weeks out shape you'd be lucky to step on stage heavier than 130.

My, my, Zachie boy, you sure are the raging ball of estrogen today, aren't you?   ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 26, 2007, 11:49:15 AM »

am i fat? sure as hell am. do i care? nah.  :)

MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: January 26, 2007, 02:05:27 PM »
Magoo if anonymity is what you crave I think you need to create a new account.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2007, 08:39:49 PM »
may i sugest the name ron mexico  ;D

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #121 on: January 27, 2007, 11:21:34 AM »
so here I am...all 150lbs doing my best to pop lock like my hero King Kamali:

lots MORE VIDEOS of me here: [ Invalid YouTube link ]
enjoy
-sS

Pretty entertaining this kid:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6783e49460

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2007, 02:57:40 AM »
BUMP

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 03, 2007, 01:00:56 PM »
brutal 12 inch arms and visible clavicle bones.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2007, 02:13:22 PM »
BUMP

Nice conditioning now go get some size!
just push some weight!