Author Topic: Behold the tiny tit EDIT: now with lots more videos  (Read 14094 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Behold the tiny tit
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2007, 07:55:21 PM »
haha you'd get crush  :)

I only get crushes on women. ;)
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2007, 08:00:34 PM »
hahaha you are scared  :o

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2007, 08:13:02 PM »
Well maybe.  Thing is I have a pretty narrow shoulder girdle.  I hope that I can put on a 2-3lbs of lean muscle a year so by the time I'm 35 I could have a decent physique for a natural.  Then I hope that I can get a script for some myostatin inhibitors and gain 30lbs of lean muscle in a few months and actually get big enough to fill out Large T-shirts.

why not just go for some d-bol and test?

so many people looking for shortcuts and get-rich-quick schemes...whatever happened to hard work?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2007, 09:10:11 PM »
I would only do Myostatin if there are no adverse health consequences (which remains to be seen).  The reason I don't do Steroids or GH is because they're both bad for you.  I have nothing against short cuts, but I'm not going to shorten my life span just to build my biceps, that seems like a fools bargain doesn't it.  For those of you making that trade off now, imagine how you will feel with death around the corner knowing you could have had another 10 good years.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2007, 11:24:10 PM »
damn right it does. adonis got pretty lean for the mr getbig, but if you look at the pictures NOT taken with ridiculous lighting/shadowing, he wasn't that low and certainly wasn't close to contest shape. he wasn't even as lean as layne norton's pictures 5-6 weeks out.

it's the same as suggesting that as long as you go into the gym and just do something for an hour that all training protocols are equal. boiling all diet strategies to "a calorie is a calorie" is like boiling all lifting plans to "muscle tension is muscle tension" and saying as long as you're exercising you can bench press or do cable flies, your chest will grow the same.

Do you realize that if you dieted down, you delusional Skinny-Fat that ShiftedShapes WOULD STILL be a whole weight class ahead of you.

You are pathetic and fat.  Post a picture so we all can laugh.  hahhahhahah   120 lbs ripped you would be Zach. 

Furthermore,  Bast and Daddywaddy also follow a lot of The Adonis Principles.

Are you going to find something to say about them as well?  hahahahhaha

I am sure the gay community even laughs at you.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2007, 11:41:48 PM »
damn right it does. adonis got pretty lean for the mr getbig, but if you look at the pictures NOT taken with ridiculous lighting/shadowing, he wasn't that low and certainly wasn't close to contest shape. he wasn't even as lean as layne norton's pictures 5-6 weeks out.

it's the same as suggesting that as long as you go into the gym and just do something for an hour that all training protocols are equal. boiling all diet strategies to "a calorie is a calorie" is like boiling all lifting plans to "muscle tension is muscle tension" and saying as long as you're exercising you can bench press or do cable flies, your chest will grow the same.
Like your fucking fat delusional ass needs anymore easy calories.

Someone should lock the fridge, blindfold you, and put you in the Gobi desert and make your gay ass hunt some Zebra with your bare hands.  Perhaps then you will actually look less pathetic.

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2007, 12:32:16 AM »
nice dancing dude.. were you the guy creeping the flex wheeler 0% BF issuee. posting it 100x..

but this is a bodybuilding forum.. im not sure.. you belong.. but that's just me..

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2007, 09:21:46 AM »
but adonis! i thought i could get ripped and huge by eating haagen daz and pizza? make up your mind, buddy, either i can eat like shit and look awesome or i'm a muscle-less fatass because i eat like shit.

let me make this plain and simple: there is no such thing as the adonis principles. all you are describing is reduced calorie dieting. as for bast, waddy, please. bast and waddy, aside from being bigger and leaner than you've ever been, looked like that way before you came up with your bs and it's insulting to our intelligence as a whole to suggest that any of you actually advocate such things.

and here's the best part of all this: you are an angry, insecure, ugly as ten sacks of asshole little man desperately seeking acceptance and pseudo-fame from an internet message board. i can't imagine how sad of a person you have to be to rack up more posts on MD already than i have here, not to mention your posts here under however many names you have registered. i've seen you respond to your own posts so many times it's hilarious, or it would be if it weren't so pathetic.

now, i'm going to actually go out and do things. you enjoy pounding away on your keyboard, and do me a favor and post some more as the heckler. boy that's a funny gimmick.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2007, 10:38:13 AM »
but adonis! i thought i could get ripped and huge by eating haagen daz and pizza? make up your mind, buddy, either i can eat like shit and look awesome or i'm a muscle-less fatass because i eat like shit.

let me make this plain and simple: there is no such thing as the adonis principles. all you are describing is reduced calorie dieting. as for bast, waddy, please. bast and waddy, aside from being bigger and leaner than you've ever been, looked like that way before you came up with your bs and it's insulting to our intelligence as a whole to suggest that any of you actually advocate such things.

and here's the best part of all this: you are an angry, insecure, ugly as ten sacks of asshole little man desperately seeking acceptance and pseudo-fame from an internet message board. i can't imagine how sad of a person you have to be to rack up more posts on MD already than i have here, not to mention your posts here under however many names you have registered. i've seen you respond to your own posts so many times it's hilarious, or it would be if it weren't so pathetic.

now, i'm going to actually go out and do things. you enjoy pounding away on your keyboard, and do me a favor and post some more as the heckler. boy that's a funny gimmick.  ::)

ShiftedShapes OWNS you. End of story.

The Heckler

« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2007, 10:52:12 AM »

now, i'm going to actually go out and do things. you enjoy pounding away on your keyboard

Monster projection by a pathetic skinny fat "mass monster" who is still not sure of his sexuality.  You own yourself simply by waking up in the morning and taking in a breath of fresh air.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2007, 11:07:37 AM »
Monster projection by a pathetic skinny fat "mass monster" who is still not sure of his sexuality.  You own yourself simply by waking up in the morning and taking in a breath of fresh air.

hahahhahhaha, Gayer than a subscription to Flowers Weekly.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2007, 11:11:23 AM »
hahahhahhaha, Gayer than a subscription to Flowers Weekly.

TA please dont tell me you just quoted and responded to yourself....thats disturbing.

The Heckler

« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2007, 11:13:33 AM »
TA please dont tell me you just quoted and responded to yourself....thats disturbing.

Why are you infecting a perfectly good thread with more of your usual garbage?  Don't you have anal fantasy posts to be making on the sex board?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2007, 11:15:27 AM »
Why are you infecting a perfectly good thread with more of your usual garbage?  Don't you have anal fantasy posts to be making on the sex board?

So magoo was right. You maybe you are like a message board Schizo..

The Heckler

« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2007, 11:16:09 AM »

"you maybe you"  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2007, 11:40:50 AM »

::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2007, 11:44:07 AM »
::)

If you didnt quote yourself all you had to say was..."na mal i didnt quote, thats crazy, stuff a crazy person would do."

Thats it

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2007, 06:29:12 PM »
hey guys there's lots MORE VIDEOS of me here: [ Invalid YouTube link ]

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2007, 07:03:27 PM »
Magoo you dont know shit from that deadlifting clip I saw of you, you may be strong but you are just plain delusional if yoyur giving advice on diet or how a physique should look...... you look like a fat bag of shit

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: Behold the tiny tit EDIT: now with lots more videos
« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2007, 09:04:18 PM »
does anyone have the video of Zac DLing?

The Heckler

« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2007, 09:05:36 PM »
Magoo you dont know shit from that deadlifting clip I saw of you, you may be strong but you are just plain delusional if yoyur giving advice on diet or how a physique should look...... you look like a fat bag of shit

Exactly.  But don't mind "Magoo."  He's just pissed that he was outted as Zach G.  Poor delusional bisexual fatfuck.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2007, 09:36:02 PM »
does anyone have the video of Zac DLing?

That fat bag of hammhocks is too scared to post anything since his 2004 Meltdown.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #97 on: January 24, 2007, 11:28:26 PM »
That fat bag of hammhocks is too scared to post anything since his 2004 Meltdown.
what happened was it one for the ages

The Heckler

« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2007, 08:17:41 AM »
what happened was it one for the ages

Indeed it was!

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2007, 08:19:19 AM »
why not just go for some d-bol and test?

so many people looking for shortcuts and get-rich-quick schemes...whatever happened to hard work?

This might be the dumbest post I've ever read on here.

You talk about how people should work hard and NOT look for shortcuts in the same post where you recommend D-bol and Test?  LMAO!!

What a delusional moron.

Oh, that's right...it's NOT cheating because "everyone else does it", right?  ::)