Author Topic: UG vs UG  (Read 1899 times)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
UG vs UG
« on: January 20, 2007, 12:04:15 PM »
Bratha's

I gave a friend some D-bol I had from my last cycle,

GPL 25mg Caps

and

5mg Pinky's

He gets a killer headache from the Pinks (@ 10mg per dose) but not from the 25mg GPL

I dont know what to tell him because it was not like that for me last time.

BTW he is taking 50mg ed

ideas?

U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: UG vs UG
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 12:28:19 PM »
Stop taking the pinks...don't know what else to add.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 12:37:41 PM »
Ya no shit bro, But was wondering why?

Its obvious that there is 5mg of methandrostenolone in the pinks

and 25 mg in the caps

If the powder is the same grade, then why is he not getting the headaches with the pinks?

Like I said I myself took the same gear last cycle (from the same bottle) so its not a different batch.

and I am taking 50mg of Unimed Anadrol now, and I get NO headaches.
U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 01:55:52 PM »
Bro I'm at a loss on that one ???

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 03:44:36 PM »
you dont really know for sure the raw material the dbol was made from was the same quality. the thai pinks are made by british dispensary wich is a legit human grade firm. their powders are probably very good. however their are also alot of fake pink thais going around. I guess they contain the same active but are not made by british dispensary. has this guy had his blood pressure checked?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 03:51:19 PM »
I dont know when the last time he had his blood pressure checked, I'll ask him at the gym tomorrow morning, (BEFORE THE BEARS GAME)hint hint

Ok I'll agree with you on the Human vs UG, but you cant tell me that even if the mg was off a little, its not gonna be off 20mg

U

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 04:40:46 PM »
I dont know when the last time he had his blood pressure checked, I'll ask him at the gym tomorrow morning, (BEFORE THE BEARS GAME)hint hint

Ok I'll agree with you on the Human vs UG, but you cant tell me that even if the mg was off a little, its not gonna be off 20mg

dosnt matter- even if they tested out at 25mg. the human grade 5mg tabs could be potentially stronger. quality of the raw materials and compounding facilitys makes a huge diffrence. in example you can get underground lab anadrol and take 100mg and I doubt it would match the quality of one 50mg human grade tab.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 11:39:04 AM »
I have NEVER used a UG product with the same results as  of a  human grade stuff - NEVER! I'm really want to hear other people's opinion who has experience with both human grade and UG products.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2007, 11:04:46 PM »
I have NEVER used a UG product with the same results as  of a  human grade stuff - NEVER! I'm really want to hear other people's opinion who has experience with both human grade and UG products.
Human grade is the best, but there are a few UG's out there who match up very well...few, but they are out there. Many on this board can attest to one for certain.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2007, 12:12:13 AM »
BD?

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2007, 12:16:24 AM »
BD?

No I think hes talking about gpl. arnold jr. does not seem to be a big fan of BD.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2007, 10:42:56 AM »
No I think hes talking about gpl. arnold jr. does not seem to be a big fan of BD.
You are correct on both assumptions.

GPL- Good
BD- not so good. By this I do not mean they are or rather they were shit, there is simply better out there.

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2007, 11:55:46 AM »
On BD do you mean british dragon or british dispensary???

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2007, 03:17:33 PM »
British dispensary is human grade.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2007, 07:04:08 PM »
British dispensary is human grade.

why the fck dont they make injects? all they make is thai anabol,androlic, and 5mg winny tabs. nring on the injects british dispensary!

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2007, 10:09:57 PM »
you dont really know for sure the raw material the dbol was made from was the same quality. the thai pinks are made by british dispensary wich is a legit human grade firm. their powders are probably very good. however their are also alot of fake pink thais going around. I guess they contain the same active but are not made by british dispensary. has this guy had his blood pressure checked?

I agreed, the recent trip to Thailand i found out alot of faked selling in the pharamacies. You can't tell by looking at it. Fake are selling at 1600 baths or USD 43 in the pharmacy. Almost the same price that the pharmacy is buying from the manufacturer (bristish Dispenser). any thing that below 1700 thai bath should be faked!

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2007, 01:52:56 PM »
how good is GA L?