Author Topic: would they tell us?  (Read 2343 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Re: would they tell us?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 08:22:42 PM »
You know this is getting old dracula, if you're so convinced the gov is hiding ufo's, write bush a letter or something your incessant posts about them are lame infinite.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 08:30:08 PM »
You know this is getting old dracula, if you're so convinced the gov is hiding ufo's, write bush a letter or something your incessant posts about them are lame infinite.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1166743665260900218&q=disclosure+project   < disclosure project..

did i offend your " i feel the spirit".....child fucking christian ass? :-\
carpe` vaginum!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 09:00:34 PM »
No I have an open mind on the subject, and one of my friends lives in the UK and swears up and down about this shit like 240. Im just sick of you posting these threads every fucking day, get a new gig man.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 09:06:21 PM »
No I have an open mind on the subject, and one of my friends lives in the UK and swears up and down about this shit like 240. Im just sick of you posting these threads every fucking day, get a new gig man.

No I have an open mind on the subject

do you contradict your values EVERY statement you make  :-\

DONT CLICK ON MY THREADS...

::)
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 09:08:15 PM »
I don't believe the gov would tell us shit ever if they could help it... The only things we find out about are the things that are impossible to hide.  I don't think the fuckers would tell us if Russia launched a large scale attack against us...  They would figure, why cause mass chaos in areas that don't get hit so don't expect a warning on the emergency systems of an incoming attack.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 10:23:42 PM »
I don't believe the gov would tell us shit ever if they could help it... The only things we find out about are the things that are impossible to hide.  I don't think the fuckers would tell us if Russia launched a large scale attack against us...  They would figure, why cause mass chaos in areas that don't get hit so don't expect a warning on the emergency systems of an incoming attack.

me thinks its more than that...they CANT..cause..it'd be a domino revelation

and yo..

can we stop fighting mang?

truce? :-\

cheers..and g'nite
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 12:23:49 AM »
other nations of the world are much less secretive about UFOs.  We have so much shit going on here, along with the culture of secrecy, that it's auto-lie every time.

Remember that novemeber chicago o hare airport event?  FAA denied a report was even filed.  What kinda shit is that?  Lie to the people who pay your salary, for no reason?  Then they admitted the report was real, when threatened with FOIA, but blamed it on weather.

What if you or I lied to the feds about something like that?  We'd be breaking rocks at a nice prison somewhere.

But, since it's the FAA, they lie automatically about things like this.  Kinda destroys their credibility when they try to speak authoratively on events that DO matter.   :-\

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2007, 12:46:51 AM »

i think they wouldn't tell us because they would want as many deaths as possible...They proved during Kartina that they could care less about short term chaos...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2007, 02:35:10 AM »
i think they wouldn't tell us because they would want as many deaths as possible...They proved during Kartina that they could care less about short term chaos...
good point.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2007, 04:49:40 PM »
it's called information control and it is there to control the people, it happens to work quit well.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2007, 06:21:48 PM »
it's called information control and it is there to control the people, it happens to work quit well.
yes yes it does.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2007, 02:11:49 AM »
You guys already know to much..please post addresses it will be much easier to round u all up. :P

L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2007, 02:22:35 AM »
You guys already know to much..please post addresses it will be much easier to round u all up. :P

What do you want to do to me bigboy :-*

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2007, 02:27:15 AM »
What u do in the gulag with ur cell mate is not my concern..i realize u might get cold up there.  ;D
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2007, 02:36:45 AM »
What u do in the gulag with ur cell mate is not my concern..i realize u might get cold up there.  ;D
You're a very mean person :'(

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2007, 02:46:33 AM »
Well my f'ing football team choked and to the worst possible team to do it to. I'm friggen miserable. I can't watch TV..I won't go near the sports thread. The damm bears won't beat em and now Manning will get a ring.....I'm glad i don't go outside the wire anymore. So with all that GET ON THE TRUCK
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2007, 03:20:30 AM »
Well my f'ing football team choked and to the worst possible team to do it to. I'm friggen miserable. I can't watch TV..I won't go near the sports thread. The damm bears won't beat em and now Manning will get a ring.....I'm glad i don't go outside the wire anymore. So with all that GET ON THE TRUCK
Wrong, the bears on going to destroy the colts.  But I feel your pain, my broncos.... ohhhh.... But there were postitives... I did also want the saints to win.  sorry man... I wanted the saints to win and go against the colts and beat them.