Author Topic: Hey Lee  (Read 1540 times)

staffy

Hey Lee
« on: January 21, 2007, 09:53:12 AM »
Hi Lee

Im new to the forums & im a fan of yours i met you at the British PDI show for the 1st time & i was wondering where you are living & training at ? i am looking to come over for a holiday & then maybe move over there. Where is the best place to be for a bodybuilder to go?

Thanks

Wade Stafford

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Hey Lee
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 05:38:22 PM »
Hi Lee

Im new to the forums & im a fan of yours i met you at the British PDI show for the 1st time & i was wondering where you are living & training at ? i am looking to come over for a holiday & then maybe move over there. Where is the best place to be for a bodybuilder to go?

Thanks

Wade Stafford

I LIVE IN AUSTIN TEXAS..YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH GO ANYWHERE AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A GYM...VENICE AIN'T THE MECCA ANYMORE ...SO ANYWHERE IS GOOD...

staffy

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 01:35:12 AM »
Thank you for your reply Lee! ;D

keep up the good work... 8)

Wade

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 12:15:23 PM »
I LIVE IN AUSTIN TEXAS..YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH GO ANYWHERE AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A GYM...VENICE AIN'T THE MECCA ANYMORE ...SO ANYWHERE IS GOOD...
It must have been so cool in the 90s  :'(  train, the gym is full of others training hard, go eat after, along with everyone else. too bad its not like that anymore.  That is why you moved to Cali right Lee? because it was the bodybuilding area....what made you decide on Texas??
bodybuildersreality.com