Author Topic: Who is stronger, dennis james or onlyme?  (Read 22874 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Who is stronger, dennis james or onlyme?
« on: January 21, 2007, 10:03:09 AM »
what do you "bros" think?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Who is stronger, dennis james or onlyme?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 10:05:30 AM »
When it comes to lifting food to his mouth, keith is lifting harder than James.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 10:11:04 AM »
I'm not sure who's stronger, but onlyme is definitely hairier.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 10:12:52 AM »
Stronger smelling definately Onlyme.

WHAT A FAT FUCKER BY THE WAY, A DISGRACE TO GETBIG

TA TA
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 10:14:12 AM »
Stronger smelling definately Onlyme.

WHAT A FAT FUCKER BY THE WAY, A DISGRACE TO GETBIG

TA TA
hahahahahahah..dude i am still laughing at your alexxs nose bigger than body comment..ahahahahah
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 10:18:09 AM »
Onlyme claims to bench 400lbs for 20 reps does nt he?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2007, 10:19:32 AM »

Wow!

Wasn't it 4000?  ::) ::)

monster delusions

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 10:21:59 AM »
I have never seen real pic of his physic. Anybody have?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2007, 10:29:35 AM »
Wow!

Wasn't it 4000?  ::) ::)

monster delusions

hahahahaha, I think you meant 4.3 million with a negative at the end.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2007, 10:37:28 AM »
hahahahaha, I think you meant 4.3 million with a negative at the end.

Yes, for 20.000 reps one handed.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2007, 10:44:32 AM »
everyone knows who only me is ... he benched almost 600lbs at his peak, i dont think dennis would be too far off

now lets get back to this teenage circle jerk you guys are rockin!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2007, 10:48:24 AM »
Why has everyone suddenly turned against Keith? Has he been outed as a peadophile or something? He seems like a good guy thats had an intersting life - unlike the majority of basement dwelling internet warriors on getbig.

Whats he done to piss everyone off?

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2007, 10:56:13 AM »
Why has everyone suddenly turned against Keith? Has he been outed as a peadophile or something? He seems like a good guy thats had an intersting life - unlike the majority of basement dwelling internet warriors on getbig.

He is successful and isn't scared to point out how sad most of the people on this board are...it is now the "in thing" to slag off Onlyme...monster jealousy...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2007, 10:59:43 AM »

He melts down too easy and brags about his VIP-status lately.

Otherwise, i agree he's a cool guy. this will be over in a few days, no problem.

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2007, 11:03:14 AM »
Onlyme has said that pic isn't of him.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2007, 11:23:16 AM »
because he's eating habits positively correlate with ten foster kids getting no dinner.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2007, 12:24:40 PM »

Only a few have and some of them are gimmicks.  I could care less about them.  I have close to 800 Pm's from people on here that are all positive and supportive.  Many still ask me for training advice.  I may not look like what I did below anymore but I still know more than most of the guys on here that are pretending and afraid to post their pics or tell us their names.  Anyone, (most) who posts on here and talks shit and refuses to disclose who they are in real life is a troll and not taken seriously. I have had many people PM me to tell me their real name so that I know they are real, even their email and we communicate back and forth.

For all we know most of these guys are just kids who get together and come on here to put down guys and try to make them look bad who in real life kick their asses all the time by the same type of person.  It is the perfect "revenge" for these guys.  Hide behind a computer and say what you want to guys whohave acheived more than they ever will.  Attempt to make them look bad while hiding behind a computer.  Means nothing to me.  I love coming on here cause its funny and informative at the same time.  Guys like TA who has done really nothing in their lives are now big names on here.  Big deal.

As for my strength.  Never have I bragged about how strong I am now.  In fact I have said it a million times that most of you on here that actually train are probably stronger than me now.  I can't help that at that moment.  I haven't been able to train like I used to since about 2000.  I was fine to train right after the bite.  The reactions and sickness didn't happen till a couple year later.  When I lived in Vegas I was still pretty strong.  I could still do 405 for reps and 315 BNP.  Just not as easy or as many times.  My weight was up in Vegas though.  It wasn't until I got back here that my leg started bothering me when I couldn't lift anymore or even get around easy.  It is also when the Lymphodema set in and my leg started getting really big.

Not sure if I was stronger than James but I do know that I would never have a spotter like he does. The msotI ever benched was only 585.  It was very easy and I did try 600 right after but lost it and I never tried again.  I had a mindset that I would bench 600 before the World Championships.  The day before I left for Vegas for them is when I tried.  I think I could have gotten it if I didn't do so many sets before.  I was to tired.  And I never tried again.  The most I ever bench after that day was 545, but I did get a 505 incline in 1994 or 95 at The Gym.

And somewhere on here I think I put a retraction to this statement.  I entered a bench for rep contest here and I thought it was 405.  Well someone PM'ed and said it was 315.  So I put on here I made a mistake and it was 315 not 405 I did for 23 reps.  It was almost 20 years ago, so I don't even remember.

And when people on here think I am name dropping or bragging, I don't think I am.  Even though I think I do think I mention to many peoples name on here.  But I do it when that person I name is being talked about.  Or I do to show validation.  If I say something I did you can ask who I mention if its true and they will tell you.  Instead of how many people on here just say shit that no one can find out if it true or not I include names and places and stuff so if you want to check call them or ask them when you see them. 

And I am proud of what I have done. It took allot of work and time for me to do what I have done.  And the biggest thing is that the situation I am in now makes those times even better.  So I like to tell them.  And so far from the PM's and other messages most other like them too.  So the few who like to rag on me about it keep it up cause its funny.

And to answer the question about James and me. He is stronger now.  But, I would have love to train with him back when I was strong.  It would have been funny.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2007, 12:27:16 PM »
Keith is a good guy and was strong as fucck once and will be again.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2007, 12:29:28 PM »

I like onlyme, he's a good man.....awesome stories and insane training......he's contributed a ton of great material to Getbig.   The man can also take a joke and dish em out....I have respect for him.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2007, 12:30:37 PM »
Keith is a good guy and was strong as fucck once and will be again.

I agree, I got nothin bad to say about the man.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2007, 12:41:18 PM »
Onlyme has said that pic isn't of him.

No that is not me.  I have NO hair.  I am 1/2 filipino.  NO hair.

And heree is a couple pics of me when I WAS in shape (or at least strong).  I weighed 300.  I was NOT a bodybuilder or anywhere ever have I said I was.  I lifted to get strong and beat guys.  I wasn't trying to get a six pack (even though I did have a 4 pack at one time).  At 300 I thought and many others thought I looked pretty good.  Girls sure liked it.  And really, isn't that all that matters.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2007, 12:44:27 PM »
No that is not me.  I have NO hair.  I am 1/2 filipino.  NO hair.

And heree is a couple pics of me when I WAS in shape (or at least strong).  I weighed 300.  I was NOT a bodybuilder or anywhere ever have I said I was.  I lifted to get strong and beat guys.  I wasn't trying to get a six pack (even though I did have a 4 pack at one time).  At 300 I thought and many others thought I looked pretty good.  Girls sure liked it.  And really, isn't that all that matters.
you've got a lot to be proud of big man, i'm a confident guy but i still know i'll never touch a 585 bench and neither will 99.99999999 percent of the guys who post on here.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2007, 12:50:58 PM »
Only me is a gentleman. Doesnt seem like  abragger or name dropper. He tells awesome stories with famous people which he knew.  Good luck keith get well soon

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2007, 01:05:52 PM »
Only me is a gentleman. Doesnt seem like  abragger or name dropper. He tells awesome stories with famous people which he knew.  Good luck keith get well soon

Thanks Goudy and guys.  I think I am one of the older guys on here.  I just turned 47.  I don't think I look my age since I have no wrinkles at all in my face and only some gray hair in my mustache.  I definitely don't act my age and my best friends here are all in their 20's.  I just get along with younger people.  But, what I need to tell you younger guys who rag on me about talking about my past.  At this time, my past is definitely the best time of my life.  If I wasn't lucky enough to do the things I have done and to meet the people I have met I would have had a very very boring life and to tell you the truth I don't think I coudl have handle the past 8 years as well.  The thing that keeps me going forward is the fact that I know at some time I will be able to get back into the shape Iwas once in and hopefully be close in strength.  And the pics I post are not pics that I have because I walked up to a famous person and asked for a picture.  I don't like doing that.  If I did, then I would have 10 times more pics.  But, most of the pics I have are with people I have worked with or done something with.  And many of them they asked me for a pic.  And most of them are from photgraphers that took them and sent me copies. 

The moral of the story is when you get older you will appreciate your past.  I never thought about this when I was younger.  I had the attitude that I will alwasy be strong and nothing can beat me.  Well reality set in and things DO change.  What I did in the past keeps me going, because it gives me a goal to shoot for.  You younger guys need to realize this.  You ARE going to get older.  And in some cases your past is going to be an important part of your future.  You rag me about posting pics and name dropping.  Well maybein your eyes I am, but in mine I try to share the things I have done cause it seems like most people do like it.  I know I love to read the stories of others and what they did.  I don't rag on them.  I kind of wish I could of been there or done that.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2007, 01:14:55 PM »
Thanks Goudy and guys.  I think I am one of the older guys on here.  I just turned 47.  I don't think I look my age since I have no wrinkles at all in my face and only some gray hair in my mustache.  I definitely don't act my age and my best friends here are all in their 20's.  I just get along with younger people.  But, what I need to tell you younger guys who rag on me about talking about my past.  At this time, my past is definitely the best time of my life.  If I wasn't lucky enough to do the things I have done and to meet the people I have met I would have had a very very boring life and to tell you the truth I don't think I coudl have handle the past 8 years as well.  The thing that keeps me going forward is the fact that I know at some time I will be able to get back into the shape Iwas once in and hopefully be close in strength.  And the pics I post are not pics that I have because I walked up to a famous person and asked for a picture.  I don't like doing that.  If I did, then I would have 10 times more pics.  But, most of the pics I have are with people I have worked with or done something with.  And many of them they asked me for a pic.  And most of them are from photgraphers that took them and sent me copies. 

The moral of the story is when you get older you will appreciate your past.  I never thought about this when I was younger.  I had the attitude that I will alwasy be strong and nothing can beat me.  Well reality set in and things DO change.  What I did in the past keeps me going, because it gives me a goal to shoot for.  You younger guys need to realize this.  You ARE going to get older.  And in some cases your past is going to be an important part of your future.  You rag me about posting pics and name dropping.  Well maybein your eyes I am, but in mine I try to share the things I have done cause it seems like most people do like it.  I know I love to read the stories of others and what they did.  I don't rag on them.  I kind of wish I could of been there or done that.

you are a wise forum elder and have our respect unlike some socipaths on here who dont have our respect and never will.