Author Topic: Who is stronger, dennis james or onlyme?  (Read 22997 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: Who is stronger, dennis james or onlyme?
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2007, 08:02:24 AM »
BFS ass getting raped here brutally by lord and bluto..ahahahahhahaha.
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2007, 08:04:41 AM »
BFS ass getting raped here brutally by lord and bluto..ahahahahhahaha.

That's funny. Looks like Bluto swinging from my nutsack you little gobi-eating douche bag. By the way, did Ruhl ever respond to your love letters?  :o

my posts got deleted so you cant get a response from on the y, just so you know. that the people you associate with, deleting posts and threads

big balls!

it's a shame you feel that way. i know when i post something i rather have it it would be there for people to read, and when i talk with someone, like i am now, i sure want you to have the opportunity to reply.
apparantely your lack of balls is so big you rather have peoples posts deleted entirely than give them a chance to respond
that's how big a coward you are.

that's not what i was trying to do, just saying that i cant reply to that thread but i take you were not into having a discussion, you just wanna put autopilot on and post the same shit you always do, excercise your little fingers.
that's ok. i know some of you guys do that, dont know why though, just know that you do that's all.
btw, you calling me an asshole means im doing a good job. wouldnt want it any other way

thanks! it's pms like me that keep me going

im not, it's just that you are so obessed with me not being one that it looks that way considering it's about 10 of you. so you need to mulitply that with every whining bluto cant be mod boo-hoo-post.
that's your answer your conception of reality.

youre with them because you dont have the balls to be on your own like me. that's the reason you ended up part of a group to begin with.
and if you were to become mod somewhere, ill probably post once or twice about it, however, i would not spend weeks and weeks on end bitching like you have. not a chance.

These are Bluto's meltdown pm's from the day he realized he was losing moderator on the Y. Talk about an obsessive little crybaby.

Read the last one. He acts like it takes balls to post on an internet message board. Talk about taking this site a wee bit too seriously.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2007, 08:08:59 AM »
That's funny. Looks like Bluto swinging from my nutsack you little gobi-eating douche bag. By the way, did Ruhl ever respond to your love letters?  :o

These are Bluto's meltdown pm's from the day he realized he was losing moderator on the Y. Talk about an obsessive little crybaby.

Read the last one. He acts like it takes balls to post on an internet message board. Talk about taking this site a wee bit too seriously.
hahaha i take my words back...sorry bf..ahahahahahah fluto could never pwn you.ahahahah

RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2007, 08:12:32 AM »
hahaha i take my words back...sorry bf..ahahahahahah fluto could never pwn you.ahahahah

hahaha, these were the day he realized he was about to lose the moderator privileges he fought for months to get. His meltdown was swift, brutal AND epic.  :o

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2007, 08:13:48 AM »
hahaha, these were the day he realized he was about to lose the moderator privileges he fought for months to get. His meltdown was swift, brutal AND epic.  :o
bwwwahahahahahahahhaha..brutal pwnage
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2007, 08:14:22 AM »

Wow you saved all that? Massive homoerrotic fantasy. Total meltdown
X

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2007, 08:14:44 AM »

damn i forgot to add that to the list of RECYCLED bf comments!

haha thanks for reminding me!

hahaha you sure post a lot here!

you sure you aint a virgin

ps i owned you 6 months, 2 days and 4 hours ago and 23 minutes ago !!!

signed

bf
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2007, 08:15:22 AM »
damn i forgot to add that to the list of RECYCLED bf comments!

haha thanks for reminding me!

hahaha you sure post a lot here!

you sure you aint a virgin

ps i owned you 6 months, 2 days and 4 hours ago and 23 minutes ago !!!

signed

bf

You forgot MELTDOWN, which ironically, you're having right now.  ;)

You seem to study my posts an awful lot. Can you say stalker?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2007, 08:15:35 AM »
damn thats some kick ass pm's from me! TELLING LIKE IT IS!

thanks for posting!

8)
Z

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2007, 01:38:43 PM »
Can't we all just be friends

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2007, 01:42:42 PM »
Onlyme did you ever squat or deadlift?
just push some weight!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2007, 02:12:25 PM »
Can't we all just be friends

Dude, then no one would come here anymore,lol

in all seriousness, you dont have to justify any of your lifts

and imo, at your peak you were as strong as any bodybuilder, bar ronnie (you own him on shoudlers though :))

its all good.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2007, 02:19:06 PM »
Onlyme did you ever squat or deadlift?

The last time I sqautted was in 1983.  I ruptured my L4 and L5 and that was it.  I do leg ext. leg curls. and sometime the leg press.  Allot of calf work.  I used to deadlift but not much.  I did heavy seated rowns and weighted hypers.  The most I ever deadlifted was 735 and the most I ever tried to squat was 500.  I barely did the squat and the deadlift was kind of easy.  No straps but a belt.

One short story (oh god).  Back in 1997 or so I was training at the YMCA here.  SOme guys were deadlifting.  I was benching which was rigth next to where they were.  I was sitting on the end of the bench when the guys asked me how much I could deadlift.  I told them and I said it was awhile ago.  They said "Bet you could do this easy"  It was 500 even.  I siad I don't know about that.  One of the guys said try it.  Now I was in the middle of benching.  I said no.  Well the guys kept asking me and almost begging me.  Well now my macho comes in and honor so I said okay.  So one of the guys says are yo going to warmup.  I said no if I can't do it easy then I won't do it.  Even to this day I try not to strain or at least make it look like I'm not straining.  So I go over and grab the bar.  I didn't even think or anything.  And I lifted it.  I did it okay easy but not perfect.  But I did it.  The guys couldn't believe it.  SO I say okay thats it.  

I walked over to the little desk they have in there where the PT's keep there stuff and leaned against the table.  I knew I hurt myself.  I left when no one was looking and went to my car.  I got in and drove home.  When I got home I got out of my car and fell to the ground.  I was in my garage.  I literally couldn't get up.  I crawl on my hands and knees to my bedroom.  I swear I pull my back.

People who have seen me when my back goes out know what I am talking about.  Once in awhile if I do something wrong my back tweaks and I have to either walk all bent over or at times I can't even get up at all.  I once had a meeting with the VP of Dole.  I showed up to the building and couldn't get out of my car.  When I reached for the door handle myback would tighten up and I would go back.  If you ever hurt your lower back you are hurt for life.  Anyway a short back story.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2007, 02:34:35 PM »
At this point in time i am going to say Dennis James..... however Onlyme at one time was one strong fucker

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2007, 02:37:44 PM »
Dude, then no one would come here anymore,lol

in all seriousness, you dont have to justify any of your lifts

and imo, at your peak you were as strong as any bodybuilder, bar ronnie (you own him on shoudlers though :))

its all good.

I didn't post that nonsense, that was my gimmick. ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2007, 02:49:00 PM »
I didn't post that nonsense, that was my gimmick. ::)

You mean your other personality?

Dude, schizophrenia is a nice thing, you're never alone and you have a nice holiday for two and have to buy only one ticket for the airplane.  ;D ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2007, 02:51:08 PM »
At this point in time i am going to say Dennis James..... however Onlyme at one time was one strong fucker

I guarantee you are 100% correct on this.  I am far from strong by any account right now.  But I am hoping to be able to bench at least 500 again.  That would make me happy.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2007, 02:53:21 PM »
You mean your other personality?

Dude, schizophrenia is a nice thing, you're never alone and you have a nice holiday for two and have to buy only one ticket for the airplane.  ;D ;D

telll me about it...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2007, 02:56:13 PM »
telll me about it...

Which one are you talking to?  ;D ;D 8)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2007, 03:04:20 PM »
Which one are you talking to?  ;D ;D 8)

Kong.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2007, 03:17:24 PM »
I congratulate anyone who has benched over 500 pounds.

Keith is a former champion arm wrestler and lots of guys fancy themselves as being good at this sport but few can say they beat John Brzenk in a contest.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,965869-1,00.html

I know onlyme has a good sense of humour but I swear he confuses me with Melvin "Vince" Goodrum CSN MFT. Anyone who suggests that Keith is fat is going to get bagged by onlyme! Keith also doesn't like to see anyone bagging the former champions who might not look that good anymore. He feels that no one should bag anyone who has done better re contests.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2007, 03:57:47 PM »
I congratulate anyone who has benched over 500 pounds.

Keith is a former champion arm wrestler and lots of guys fancy themselves as being good at this sport but few can say they beat John Brzenk in a contest.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,965869-1,00.html

I know onlyme has a good sense of humour but I swear he confuses me with Melvin "Vince" Goodrum CSN MFT. Anyone who suggests that Keith is fat is going to get bagged by onlyme! Keith also doesn't like to see anyone bagging the former champions who might not look that good anymore. He feels that no one should bag anyone who has done better re contests.

How is the hell did you find that article.  I have been looking for that since 1987.  I had one copy of the magazine and lost it. I even talked to Pat Jordan about two months ago looking for a copy.  He was going to send me onewhen he found it.  Pat is a very accomplished and well known free lance writer.  He is also the dad of Meg Ryan.  Good find man.  I owe you on this one.  I was so excited to be in Time Magazine.  You can see where it say dark sunglasses.  At the time I was sponsored by Vuarnet Sunglasses and anytime I mention their name I got paid $500.  I had to have the proof , so I asked Pat if he would include their name in the article.  He said he would butcouldn't guarantee it would be in the final edit because Time is very careful about what they print and they would consider than free advertising.  Well it ended up not being in there so I got no money for that article.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2007, 04:03:37 PM »
Hey, Keith, unlike the wannabes around here we have both paid our dues. I just Googled "Keith Jones arm wrestler" and found that article. Not many people ever get featured in Time magazine. Congratulations.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2007, 04:09:35 PM »
Hey, Keith, unlike the wannabes around here we have both paid our dues. I just Googled "Keith Jones arm wrestler" and found that article. Not many people ever get featured in Time magazine. Congratulations.

Man I swear I haven't seen or read that article in 18+ years.  I was really excited when that happened.  He said they edited it down quite a bit or it would have been bigger.  Pat is a good guy.  I actually told him about the Gracie brothers when they first moved to the US and he flew out and did a huge article on them for Playboy magazine and that is what got them their first initial publicity in the US.  Then the doors were getting beat down for work.  He also did a story on my friend Francis Sequira(?) who at the time was the oldest competitive bodybuilder at 73.  He trained at Rays gym.  He also discovered the Jamican bobsled team that they later made into a movie called Cool Runnings.  He was a competitive bodybuilder too in FLorida.  Man, I am glad you found that.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2007, 04:26:38 PM »
Bluto are you trying to say that the list of people you mentioned  are1 a bunch 14 year old sword swallowing duche bags that blow older men for a living, and 2troll internet message boards trying to find new male love interests?

3wow gayer than disco.

Wow 0 for 3 on trying to bring teh funny. 

Impressive