Author Topic: With all the steroid testing in pro athletics  (Read 1360 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
With all the steroid testing in pro athletics
« on: January 21, 2007, 10:18:14 AM »
Does anyone think that these players use HGH more than they do roids?  I mean players like Bonds and Giambi who are under a microscope but still hit power.  Guys in the NFL that are huge, cut and fast in a sport that would most likely cause them to lose muscle mass.  What do you guys think?  I know many say that GH is pointless on it's own but could these guys benefit from it?
Squishy face retard

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: With all the steroid testing in pro athletics
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 06:23:22 PM »
If GH wasn't useful on it's own all these HRT clinics wouldn't be popping up all over the place. The effects are not as dramatic with GH on it's own but they are still very noticeable, a lot of my pro and semi pro friends run it year round (between cycles) to keep lean muscle on and for general well being.

ATOMIC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 04:17:05 PM »
I work in the sports field. no athlete uses any performance ennhancing substances. They also do not have people preparring all of there food. They also do not have trainers working with them. They also are not extrodinarly genetically gifted, to a point that would blow your mind when you add in the amount of effort they put into almost everything they do.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 06:27:10 AM »
Hahahaaa...
Good one!
I remember awhile back my uncle asked me if i had ever taken DOPING/STEROIDS?

I said: nobody takes them, because they do not exist, itīs just hype made up by mainstream media.

AND YES HE DID BELIEVE ME!

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 06:48:48 AM »
Gene Upshaw the head of the NFL players union is fighting the NFL to NOT have the players tested for HGH.  He's not stupid.  He knows that more than half the NFL would be suspended.  If the NFL ever test for a full spectrum of stuff like the IOC, the NFL wouldn't exist.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 07:21:15 PM »
Gene Upshaw the head of the NFL players union is fighting the NFL to NOT have the players tested for HGH.  He's not stupid.  He knows that more than half the NFL would be suspended.  If the NFL ever test for a full spectrum of stuff like the IOC, the NFL wouldn't exist.
You are 100% on point! It amazes me the level of delusional thinking most people have in regards to the NFL and there AAS use...people will believe anything, especially when this belief lines up with exactly what they are looking for.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 11:59:08 PM »
You are 100% on point! It amazes me the level of delusional thinking most people have in regards to the NFL and there AAS use...people will believe anything, especially when this belief lines up with exactly what they are looking for.
I know shit about it but don't they also have ways to cleanse the system.  I see ads for the stuff but know nothing about it.  With AAS do they probably just do this cleanse before testing ???

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 12:44:22 AM »
All pro sportsmen are in one way or another relate to gear. GH? Well, howz that, a chinese long-distance woman runner been suspended in Atlanta games for possession of a dozen ampules of GH... Not even talking about weightlifters, throwers, sprinters, etc...

Lance Armstrong said on TV he never used, and some med guy then talked about Lance's heart being bigger than normal human being's thats why he has higher indurance levels...what a bunch of b.s.

Dont get me worng, I still respect all the top athletes. I think that officials should just stop making such a fuss about gear. With the genetics of these guys, the determination, and the amount of effort they put in, steroids are just an aid to a brutal regimen, not a deciding factor.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2007, 10:38:14 AM »

I think that officials should just stop making such a fuss about gear.

Yes, but the real problem is that everyone believes them....if Dr. Joe Anti-Drug says this and that, if he says this is bad because I so and so does my 20yr old nurse, then the public goes, we better listen to Dr. Anti-Drug...this man has his shit together.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 09:58:41 PM »
i think it was passed today that 10, not 7 players per week would be randomly tested in the nfl next season.....

the noose tightens!!!

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2007, 05:49:22 PM »
Patrick Arnold (the chemist involved in the BALCO case) said in an interview with Sports Illustrated that many players in the NFL use drugs.  He said that as far as he knew, they did a cycle of steroids in the offseason, when the testing is lax, and then used GH during the season to maintain their gains, because GH is unlikely to set off the tests.  But let's not forget that the system itself may be corrupt.  If a big star tests positive for gear, but suspending him would diminish ticket sales, then the positive test may be kept on the down low.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2007, 02:30:17 AM »
I dunno about NFL, but olympic testing is just crazy: they can ban an athlete even for excessive cafeine in blood.