Author Topic: Pats vs Colts threads (merged)  (Read 34541 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: The New England Patriots are WHO we THOUGHT they WERE.
« Reply #100 on: January 21, 2007, 07:29:46 PM »
Great QB.

Great Coach.

2nd Rate receiving core.

Cheap owner.

As I said before..........

Boston Fans.........go to bed and get ready for work tommorrow.

Your dream is over...

DIV

Quite silly given the ridiculously slim margin. They were near-great without great personnel this year.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2007, 07:30:03 PM »
It's funny. Where are all these douche bags coming out of the woodwork. At least I've been consistent with my Patriots hating.  ;D

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Pats vs Colts
« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2007, 07:30:27 PM »
super bowl is a done deal and it wont be grosman's fault either it will a chicago defence that has pretty much let teams score at will the last part of the season
Can you say Green Bay?  Passer rating of 0 and a ton of Packer points.
Squishy face retard

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2007, 07:30:56 PM »
Chicago is a good team. I'm not saying they'll get wrecked because people said the same shit with Florida/OSU and look what happened. But I do expect the Colts to win. Peyton's got the monkey off his back and he's going to cement himself as the greatest QB to ever live after that game.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2007, 07:31:06 PM »
Here come alllllll the excuses....Keep'in coming guys I love to hear the Pats fans cry LoL.....(I have always been a Colts fan and it is all the sweeter that they beat the Pats to go to the Super Bowl)
You Can't Do It!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2007, 07:31:29 PM »
Great QB.

Great Coach.

2nd Rate receiving core.

Cheap owner.

As I said before..........

Boston Fans.........go to bed and get ready for work tommorrow.

Your dream is over...

DIV
disagree completely the pats are not a bad team the other teams in the nfl are catching up now

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2007, 07:31:44 PM »
This game wasn't enjoyable for me to watch. Seeing Manning march up and down the field essentially untouched was shocking to see.

What happened to the stellar defense the Pats used to have? As soon as we settled for that field goal I knew this game was over. When Manning is firing on all cylinders he's nearly impossible to stop.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2007, 07:32:13 PM »
disagree completely the pats are not a bad team the other teams in the nfl are catching up now

Exactly. They're a very good team now. There's just a number of teams that are better and others catching up now. Their dynasty is over.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2007, 07:32:55 PM »
This game wasn't enjoyable for me to watch. Seeing Manning march up and down the field essentially untouched was shocking to see.

What happened to the stellar defense the Pats used to have? As soon as we settled for that field goal I knew this game was over. When Manning is firing on all cylinders he's nearly impossible to stop.

The Chargers walked all over their defense too. It was an overrated defense that was having success against lesser teams. The Jets even had success at times moving the ball against them.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2007, 07:33:07 PM »
Can you say Green Bay?  Passer rating of 0 and a ton of Packer points.
how strong can you say the chicago defense finished the season not very

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 21, 2007, 07:33:39 PM »
Chicago is a good team. I'm not saying they'll get wrecked because people said the same shit with Florida/OSU and look what happened. But I do expect the Colts to win. Peyton's got the monkey off his back and he's going to cement himself as the greatest QB to ever live after that game.

Manning is amazing but he's choked too many times in too many big games to be considered the best that ever played. That ship sailed a long time ago.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 21, 2007, 07:34:30 PM »
Manning is amazing but he's choked too many times in too many big games to be considered the best that ever played. That ship sailed a long time ago.

Bullshit, moron. With his numbers and a Super Bowl title, he'll go down as the greatest ever. Brady and his coach winning Super Bowls for him makes him the clutchest, Manning the greatest to ever play.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2007, 07:35:11 PM »
I agree.  I'm a Packer fan and wanted to see Brett win and was surprised how bad the Bears played.
Squishy face retard

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2007, 07:35:40 PM »

wow thats a harsh assesment he just won a big one you act like payton is in the same situation when john elway won the super bowl he still has years left to win

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2007, 07:36:33 PM »
I agree.  I'm a Packer fan and wanted to see Brett win and was surprised how bad the Bears played.
i feel for you man to see the packers gettin older its like a piece of football is dying with farve

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
Re: COLTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL
« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2007, 07:37:02 PM »
The game could've been officiated better.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2007, 07:37:45 PM »
The game could've been officiated better.
how so

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2007, 07:37:58 PM »
i feel for you man to see the packers gettin older its like a piece of football is dying with farve
Yea.  Too many rookies for him to do his thing the same old way.  Man if they hadnt traded Walker they could have scored some more points.  I'd like to see him get one more year, have them trade Rodgers and get a good Rookie like Quinn this year.
Squishy face retard

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2007, 07:38:16 PM »
The Chargers walked all over their defense too. It was an overrated defense that was having success against lesser teams. The Jets even had success at times moving the ball against them.

Are you sure you actually know how to watch football? Tomlinson had a great game against the Pats, no one else did. The chargers scored 21 points in four quarters. 

The highest scoring team in football was held to 5.25 points a quarter on their home field. Again, are you sure you know what you're seeing when you watch football?

Or is this just your troll act again?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2007, 07:38:36 PM »
how so
they should have accepted the bribes from Frank Costello...cue the Dropkick Murphy's music
Squishy face retard

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #120 on: January 21, 2007, 07:39:09 PM »
Are you sure you actually know how to watch football? Tomlinson had a great game against the Pats, no one else did. The chargers scored 21 points in four quarters. 

The highest scoring team in football was held to 5.25 points a quarter on their home field. Again, are you sure you know what you're seeing when you watch football?

we cant all be stat gods such as yourself

Fury

• Getbig V
Re: Congradulations to the colts
« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2007, 07:39:57 PM »
The Pat's are great, are still building.

They're rebuilding. They're aging all over that team.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #122 on: January 21, 2007, 07:40:56 PM »
Dude i thought the colts were done at 21-3

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 21, 2007, 07:40:58 PM »

Do you know how to watch football? Because you're proving that you know jack shit. He had a 120 yards rushing, 2 TD's and was all over the place. Their defense has been exposed 2 straight games now against good offenses. They were overrated. Now crawl back into your cave and shut up.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #124 on: January 21, 2007, 07:41:27 PM »
Their defense today looked like what they did earlier in the year. Doesn't matter what happened at the end of the season only matters what they look like in two weeks.
Elevate Your Image.™