Author Topic: Pats vs Colts threads (merged)  (Read 34786 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Pats vs Colts
« Reply #175 on: January 21, 2007, 08:19:13 PM »
Yes, less than 5 a day and up until this week I never even had an avatar. Is this the same fuzzy logic you employed when you said that San Diego walked all over the Pats even though they scored 5.25 points a quarter on their home field?

Scoring points is not indicative of the fact they went up and down that field all day. Go back and watch the game. Anyone can admit the Pats defense sucked. I'm sorry you're blinded by your nuthuggery.

body88

« Reply #176 on: January 21, 2007, 08:19:18 PM »
IM GOING TO GET DRUNK, UGH.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #177 on: January 21, 2007, 08:20:01 PM »
dude fuck a chick with really big fake tits to it will make you feel better  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: January 21, 2007, 08:20:47 PM »
dude f**k a chick with really big fake tits to it will make you feel better  ;D

If I remember the pic of his wife he posted, he's one lucky mofo.

Anywho, gonna hit the hay. 7 am cardio.  >:(

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #179 on: January 21, 2007, 08:22:36 PM »
Scoring points is not indicative of the fact they went up and down that field all day. Go back and watch the game. Anyone can admit the Pats defense sucked. I'm sorry you're blinded by your nuthuggery.

LOL, scoring points is really the only statistical measure that matters. I hate to break it to you but at the end of the game the score board doesn't show how many rushing yards a team has, it shows the score. LOL

See, you're a troll.

Oh, and I'm not a guy. The Pats D sucked and Manning was amazing. I'm fully admit it.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #180 on: January 21, 2007, 08:23:11 PM »
If I remember the pic of his wife he posted, he's one lucky mofo.

Anywho, gonna hit the hay. 7 am cardio.  >:(
later bf have fun in the morning brotha ahhahhahhahhah  ;D

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #181 on: January 21, 2007, 08:24:39 PM »

in the 2nd half--yes...But in the first half, payton couldn't do shit against them...Pats secondary was great...They gave up on blitzing him and he expose them for playing to conservative...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: January 21, 2007, 08:24:58 PM »
LOL, scoring points is really the only statistical measure that matters. I hate to break it to you but at the end of the game the score board doesn't show how many rushing yards a team has, it shows the score. LOL

See, you're a troll.

Oh, and I'm not a guy. The Pats D sucked and Manning was amazing. I'm fully admit it.

No dipshit. It's not indicative of the fact the Chargers were in their redzone almost every series. Are you that thick? 120+ rushing yards, 2 TD and Rivers had 230 yards passing. SD had over 350 yards of offense. That's called GETTING WALKED ALL OVER. Get that through your nuthugging head and learn football because you obviously don't know shit.

I really would like to know where these cocksuckers come from. They know jack shit and it's plainly obvious, if not pathetic.

Anywho, it's getting old arguing with nuthuggers that come out of the woodwork every week and prove they know nothing about this glorious game.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: January 21, 2007, 08:25:31 PM »
The reply clearly shows they where. The colts bitch and bitch and bitch. It takes away from those great drives they made. Bill Polian had a fucking rule changed for christ sakes. Cheap shit.

come on now body...without seeing the replay ANY good coach would challenge that play..it wasn't bitching. But for what it's worth he was clearly in bounds in my opinion. I have not read this whole thread yet...just got home.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #184 on: January 21, 2007, 08:26:47 PM »
come on now body...without seeing the replay ANY good coach would challenge that play..it wasn't bitching. But for what it's worth he was clearly in bounds in my opinion. I have not read this whole thread yet...just got home.
read it my friend  ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: January 21, 2007, 08:27:21 PM »

That was a great game. I can't believe the Colts pulled it off. That defensive secondary of The Patriots is just awesome....unbelievable coverage.

body88

« Reply #186 on: January 21, 2007, 08:27:41 PM »

I was talking about the bitching he was doing after the reverse, and for like 5 min after. Dungy is better then that. He is a classy guy, I am happy he gets to play in the big one.

I am off to get wasted, I am depressed.

body88

« Reply #187 on: January 21, 2007, 08:28:34 PM »
That was a great game. I can't believe the Colts pulled it off. That defensive secondary of The Patriots is just awesome....unbelievable coverage.

They tired out, and the colts made more plays in the end, you guys deserve it.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
Re: The New England Patriots are WHO we THOUGHT they WERE.
« Reply #188 on: January 21, 2007, 08:29:07 PM »

Caldwell / Gaffney are good players. People forget they are first years guys who did not start the preseason. That said, they had a monster playoff.

Would not have mattered tho, the colts would not be denied tonight.

Caldwell played way above his talent...He can thank Tom Brady for this season...He was released from 2 diff/teams...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: January 21, 2007, 08:31:39 PM »
  They absolutely shut down Manning's long game. The first half wasn't a matter of Manning playing BAD as much as it was the Pats playing extremely well...

P.S. I am about 20 minutes from downtown and I am glad..these idiots are gona tear down town Indianapolis apart. :-\

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: January 21, 2007, 08:32:38 PM »
No dipshit. It's not indicative of the fact the Chargers were in their redzone almost every series. Are you that thick? 120+ rushing yards, 2 TD and Rivers had 230 yards passing. SD had over 350 yards of offense. That's called GETTING WALKED ALL OVER. Get that through your nuthugging head and learn football because you obviously don't know shit.

I really would like to know where these cocksuckers come from. They know jack shit and it's plainly obvious, if not pathetic.

Be honest, you've never been laid. No one with this much anger over a message board has ever had sex with a woman.

Does trolling make you happy? Do you feel tough by being a troll? Sure you do because the real world has beaten you down.

I'll say it again because your troll brain is having a difficult time understanding. When the highest scoring offense in the NFL is held to 5.25 points a quarter on their home field after two weeks rest then they did not walk all over the other team. Subtract Tomlinson's yards from that total and it's not particularly impressive, come on you can do it. As I said earlier, Tomlinson had a great game, the rest of the offense didn't.

Try and exhaust some of that hate you're carrying and perhaps you'll be able to think a bit more clearly, although I doubt that whole thinking dilemma you're facing will clear up until you've actually gotten laid.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: January 21, 2007, 08:33:35 PM »

not to have an excuse but we all heard the flu stories concerning the pats...I'm sure most of the guys were hooked up to IV's at halftime...But you have to play 4 quarters in this game...Colts were just buying their time it seemed like...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: January 21, 2007, 08:34:39 PM »
Its not over yet bro, with any time left manning is a threat.

That is what I thought about Brady...he had a whole minute..I wasn't celebrating at all until the pick.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #193 on: January 21, 2007, 08:35:16 PM »
not to have an excuse but we all heard the flu stories concerning the pats...I'm sure most of the guys were hooked up to IV's at halftime...But you have to play 4 quarters in this game...Colts were just buying their time it seemed like...
you know it gonna be a long day when your guys are hooked up iv on the sidelines  ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: January 21, 2007, 08:37:55 PM »
Nice bs officiatiating..screww the dolts...GO BEARS

Whatever. Blame it on the refs you crybaby. That was the best game I have ever seen. BOTH teams were fantastic.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #195 on: January 21, 2007, 08:39:07 PM »
Be honest, you've never been laid. No one with this much anger over a message board has ever had sex with a woman.

Does trolling make you happy? Do you feel tough by being a troll? Sure you do because the real world has beaten you down.

I'll say it again because your troll brain is having a difficult time understanding. When the highest scoring offense in the NFL is held to 5.25 points a quarter on their home field after two weeks rest then they did not walk all over the other team. Subtract Tomlinson's yards from that total and it's not particularly impressive, come on you can do it. As I said earlier, Tomlinson had a great game, the rest of the offense didn't.

Try and exhaust some of that hate you're carrying and perhaps you'll be able to think a bit more clearly, although I doubt that whole thinking dilemma you're facing will clear up until you've actually gotten laid.

i think you need a tall glass of shut the fuck up juice

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: January 21, 2007, 08:40:37 PM »
The colts deserved to win. NE had many chances to put them away. Like the pats do, they hung around and they made plays. The deserved to win.

Body88 has class. He is a die hard Patriots fan but always gives props when it is deserved.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: January 21, 2007, 08:45:35 PM »
the colts winning this game is good for football...Payton deserves a couple of rings on his finger for sure...And when that happens,  he will go down as the best ever at the pace he is going on...

Love him or hate him. Its a shame that Mario never got one...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: January 21, 2007, 08:52:14 PM »
you know it gonna be a long day when your guys are hooked up iv on the sidelines  ;D

Kinda,sorta like Ronnie Coleman huffing on an Oxygen mask at the Olympia,huh?. ;D

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: January 21, 2007, 08:52:41 PM »
i think you need a tall glass of shut the f**k up juice

LOL, that was pretty funny.