Author Topic: Your death  (Read 1391 times)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
Your death
« on: January 21, 2007, 08:51:18 PM »
What do you believe will happen when you are dying? Will you confront a higher being to decide wether you will be reinstated to earth? Will this higher being be Gary Busey?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Your death
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 09:39:33 PM »
What do you believe will happen when you are dying? Will you confront a higher being to decide wether you will be reinstated to earth? Will this higher being be Gary Busey?

You will simply cease to exist.  The end.

Ron: "I am lazy."

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 10:04:03 PM »
I'll probably start the dying process thinking about how much it hurt to get to that point. I'll come to, tied to a bed....looking around at my dismemberment and blood on the walls...some crazy woman cooking my cock on the stove in probably some anaseed flavoured solution (because she'd know how much I hate anaseed) ready to force feed it to me

probably have multiple stab wounds...bruising, a plastic bag tied onto my head

yeah it should be pretty sweet!

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 11:13:47 PM »
Can only hope a massive heart attack around 90 will take me out quickly.  As far as what I'll be thinking it will be "I am dying!  Wait that is just one white man's opinion."   :D Seriously though...hope to not do any thinking.  Just here one minute, gone the next.

The worst way most of us will go is alone in a nursing home.  Probably after receiving a beat down from one of the Generation Z kids haha!  Not to change the thread...but how many of you would seriously try to escape from a nursing home and live on the lamb?  I know I would!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 11:15:58 PM »
in my time of dying

want nobody to mourn

all i want you to do

is take my bodeeeee

homeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 08:06:14 AM »
I'll probably start the dying process thinking about how much it hurt to get to that point. I'll come to, tied to a bed....looking around at my dismemberment and blood on the walls...some crazy woman cooking my cock on the stove in probably some anaseed flavoured solution (because she'd know how much I hate anaseed) ready to force feed it to me

probably have multiple stab wounds...bruising, a plastic bag tied onto my head

yeah it should be pretty sweet!

Lordy, someone has a very guilty conscience.  :o

Upon my imminent "passing over" I see ominous, swirling black clouds darkening the skies, like out of a painting by one of the Flemish masters. Then, streaks of lightning, angry waves crashing against rocky shores,  a sudden blinding snow storm thundering its way across the desolate north.  At the moment my last breath warms my ruby lips, a sudden calm will envelope the earth and a god's finger ray of sunlight will reach down for me, guiding my ascension into the heavens. I, barefoot, clad only in a diaphanous white shift, my pre-raphealite blonde tresses tied loosely down my back, and the strains of O Fortuna echoing all around me in the backround...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 09:29:07 AM »
Can only hope a massive heart attack around 90 will take me out quickly.  As far as what I'll be thinking it will be "I am dying!  Wait that is just one white man's opinion."   :D Seriously though...hope to not do any thinking.  Just here one minute, gone the next.

A brain aneurysm is much better than a heart attack... takes no time at all, like clicking off a light switch.
Ron: "I am lazy."

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2007, 09:32:31 AM »

A brain aneurysm is much better than a heart attack... takes no time at all, like clicking off a light switch.

The same can be said for a shotgun too.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2007, 10:54:56 AM »
you will go bye bye

unless the universe is cyclical...

however recent observations have shown that the expansion of the universe is actually accelerating...
<dark energy>

so ..the universe we live in is prolly not cyclical..

sux but thems the breaks..

even if the universe happens to be cyclical if ya google "arrow of time" you'll see that the arrow of time always points forward..even if the universe does contract back..
carpe` vaginum!

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2007, 12:35:22 PM »
however recent observations have shown that the expansion of the universe is actually accelerating...
<dark energy>

so ..the universe we live in is prolly not cyclical..

sux but thems the breaks..

even if the universe happens to be cyclical if ya google "arrow of time" you'll see that the arrow of time always points forward..even if the universe does contract back..

So you high to mang haha
Money drugs and bitches

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2007, 01:39:56 PM »
would kinda want to go out in a complete blaze of glory, ie rescuing ppl from a burning hjouse before dying or dying peacfully in sleep when i am mobile and still old.

knowing me ill die from a fucking ingrowing toenail infection at 29 or summat

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2007, 02:46:22 PM »
i will never die for i am destined to be a god ;)

Mark1

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2007, 06:18:40 PM »

You will simply cease to exist.  The end.

couldnt agree more. you're fuked!