Author Topic: Test Eth how often to inject when to tapper off?  (Read 2078 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Test Eth how often to inject when to tapper off?
« on: January 22, 2007, 12:12:11 PM »
I am going to do a 10wk cycle of Test Eth.  When should I start tappering off my dose to 250 a week?  Also when should I start the nolva torwards the end of the cycle?

Another question, so their isn't any difference weather I inject twice a week or once, I read in the sticky that you should inject twice a week? 

Thanks guys.
TEAM Nasser

4thAD

Re: Test Eth how often to inject when to tapper off?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 01:39:49 PM »
Personally I would run it 12 - 16 weeks depending on how you feel. Also if its a first cycle run 500mg all the way through, no need to taper off. You can shoot either 500mg once per week or split them up to 250mg Monday and Thursday. I prefer the latter for a smaller shot. Hope this helps

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 01:41:16 PM »
sorry man I forgot the nolva question! Start PCT two weeks after the last shot of test.

Read Arnold Jr's post on this subject!    http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=92379.0

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 03:28:10 PM »
I agree

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 09:35:08 PM »
I'm with 4thAD.  Twice a week for smaller shots.. and I still think it keeps your levels more constant.  Go for 500mg/wk and don't go over- if you stall out on weight gain then eat more- for first cycle I"d definately not go over 500mg/wk.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 10:11:33 PM »
yeah, but go ahead and run it for 12 weeks or a little more because on a long ester like test-e ....by week 10 you will have only experienced a couple weeks of good gains...for most people it starts to kick in real strong around week 5-8...so go ahead and ride that out while it last....I personally nowadays just run cycles until the gains taper off..which I switch compounds at tabout 12 weeks and then by 16-20 weeks my body is about done and screaming for a break from the sauce..then I just start PCT

Thats what this whole thing is for...so YOU can learn your body and how IT responds...there are general parameters, but in terms of lengthy of cycles and dosages, you will ultimately be the best judge after a couple of cycles. For example: I have got to the point where I can tell just about what my limit (or comfort level) with testosterone is on a cycle. While it gets higher each cycle, i am right around 8-900 mgs of sustanon per week. Now, when I have tried to up that during a cycle, I have noticed some profound side effects such as anxiety, nervousness, and mild confusion. I know now what is my limit.

The trick, IMO, is to take as much gear as possible withy minimal side effects. In my case its about 900 mg sust/week and 600mg EQ and whatever else

I said all that to say this: guys get too tide up in precise and exact numbers for these cycles....where it is very important to plan ahead and stick to a cycle outline, it is equally important to get the greatest benefit by adjusting the cycle to the athletes needs. That may require experimenting in some cases.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 04:23:46 AM »
I am going to do a 10wk cycle of Test Eth.  When should I start tappering off my dose to 250 a week?  Also when should I start the nolva torwards the end of the cycle?

Another question, so their isn't any difference weather I inject twice a week or once, I read in the sticky that you should inject twice a week? 

Thanks guys.

500mg per week, divided into 2 shots per week of 250mg.

No taper.  500mg all the way through.

12-16 weeks, not 10.

PCT can start the week after your last test shot.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 04:34:12 AM »
I said all that to say this: guys get too tide up in precise and exact numbers for these cycles....where it is very important to plan ahead and stick to a cycle outline, it is equally important to get the greatest benefit by adjusting the cycle to the athletes needs. That may require experimenting in some cases.

Yes i agree I just fill up the pin till it looks about right. Probally end up somewhere in the 700-800mg range(taken over two shots) give or take a few MGs

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 06:23:13 AM »
500mg per week, divided into 2 shots per week of 250mg.

No taper.  500mg all the way through.

12-16 weeks, not 10.

PCT can start the week after your last test shot.

IMO, I would probably add in some EQ or Deca to this to get the full effects...but what freak said is dead nuts as far as time outline and the tapering, follow the advice and it should be gold...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 09:18:04 AM »
There's no reason to taper at all.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2007, 09:36:07 AM »
Why dived the 500mg into 2 shots a week?  Also arn't you suppose to start PCT 2 weeks after last injection?  Correct me if I am wrong.
TEAM Nasser

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2007, 09:44:07 AM »
2 wks is too long to wait for enathate PCT. If  it were Sus , your crashN on day 21.
2 shots a Wk  vs 1 will spike your blood level less. Its Smoother, less chance of bad sides.
Everyone likes some stuff a bit different. FFMd has a vGood simple example there.

The D-Unit

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2007, 11:50:24 AM »
I have never understood why everyone suggests Monday and Thursday shots "for consistent blood levels".  If that is what you are aiming for wouldn't shots every 3 days be more consistent instead of three days then four days, then 3 again, then four again.....?

curious....I do every 3 days....

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2007, 02:46:27 PM »
I thought 2 weeks was the thing to do.  Arnold Jr sticky says so on the top of this board. 

POST CYCLE THERAPY (PCT)

PCT can be run a few different ways..... I will outline on of the most common ways that it is run. If you don't want to do it this way, then it is easy enough to find an alternative way, by doing research.

2 weeks after your last shot of Test. Enth. you should be starting your PCT. The most common combo is to use clomid and nolvadex together. Clomid is run at 300mg day 1, 100mg day 2-14, and 50mg day 15-30. Nolva should be run with it at 20mg for the whole 30 days you are on clomid.

Also what do you mean by blood levels spike? 

TEAM Nasser

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2007, 03:17:08 PM »
Spike? If you drink three 42oz Pepsies in 24 hours, you may not feel sick.
If you chug 3 in a row/ I bet you will.
Im not shure about the > 2 wks PCT. But that guy is not dumb is a major understatment. I think theres a lack of clarity.
Again what works for 1 person may be totaly different for another.
Dont run up to 1gr like you were thinking. It WILL give you probs.
I start PCT when my last compound burns out. Need to know the 1/2 lifes of what your using.
W/   enathate I wait 5-7 days > last shot  before HCG & nolva, thats me.
Why dont you PM someone w/ a bit more detail about where you are at and goals?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2007, 04:32:46 PM »
Is 1 week after when I should start clomid as well?  1 week after my last shot?
TEAM Nasser

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2007, 04:52:37 PM »
I personaly take clomid after the HCG is gone. I take 1 or 2 a day for 10-14 days.
Clomid has a long 1/2life- about 5 days i believe, so.. 5 days after I take 1, it is reduced to half.
And,If  takin 2 a day, the stuffs building up a bit. That would still have some active and hanging around doin its thing 10 days later. At that point guy would be  just starting to get "drug free".

Some guys used to take clomid all thru a cycle. I dont think its popular anymore or safe.
The stuff can cause some probs. So can chuging those three 42oz Pepsies though.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2007, 07:56:40 PM »
Is 1 week after when I should start clomid as well?  1 week after my last shot?

that depends on what esters you are using....find out what the half life is of your gear  (ie test-e 2-3 weeks) and start the PCT when that tiime expires....
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2007, 08:29:49 PM »
Half life of test-e: 10-11 days.

PCT:
If HCG is used, start 7-10 days after last pin of test...run for 10days straight.
Nolva and/or clomid, start 2wks after last pin of test

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2007, 04:59:39 AM »
i'm running 1g of test e ...3rd week