Author Topic: spot injections?  (Read 1698 times)

Minihulk

• Getbig II
spot injections?
« on: January 22, 2007, 04:25:25 PM »
I'm a newbie to spot injections and today was my first injection into the biceps....I injected 1/2 c tri-tren 150 into my left bicep and 1/2 c androphen 275 into my right bicep...I got my info from spotinjections.com.

The right bicep is straight but it hurts deep in the muscle of the left bicep like a sharp pain.....

And yes I did aspirate

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

Minihulk
"Overdone.."

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: spot injections?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 04:27:07 PM »
Where in the bi?

What size pin?

I use 5/8 x 25 in my Bi's with no problems

U

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 04:38:47 PM »
Same size needle as you..... I dont know if it was the tren or what?   I inject toward the inside of the vein on the top of the bicep probably a 3/8" to the inside of the vien...if you go on spotinjections.com  it was procedure one on biceps...

Its a really intense pain when i hold my arm up in the air... but not hurting at all when i dont do anything with it

"Overdone.."

Trev.D

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 05:01:19 PM »
what types of steroids would you buy for spot injections?and are they different from normal steroids.In other words do they only work in the muscle injected into?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 06:34:25 PM »
what types of steroids would you buy for spot injections?and are they different from normal steroids.In other words do they only work in the muscle injected into?

Oh my lord  :'(

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 06:42:38 PM »

LOL, Luv, I was going to comment on this one, but I didn't wanna say something like div would.
U

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 06:49:31 PM »

you have to get some regular test and kind of test it dont matter then you take a advil or any asprin and you crush it up in some amona then add 1 teaspoon of peanut butter and olive oil and suck it up threw the needle and inject into whatever muscle you want and the next thing you know you are huge. ;D ;D ;D

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2007, 06:56:11 PM »
Nice Zeek

I can see it in tomorrows paper

Trev.D found at his residence with a 3cc syringe filled with AAS, Peanut Butter, and Ammonia stuck in his right Bicep

Cause of death : Stupidity

U

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2007, 07:08:02 AM »
Nice Zeek

I can see it in tomorrows paper

Trev.D found at his residence with a 3cc syringe filled with AAS, Peanut Butter, and Ammonia stuck in his right Bicep

Cause of death : Stupidity

LOL....Harsh but some funny shit....
Just spot me BITCH!!!

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 08:47:57 AM »

....i think you need to lay off the retard sandwhiches for awhile....

sempron20

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2007, 08:48:29 AM »
wrong quote...i was referring to the one you commented on!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2007, 10:44:06 AM »
Biceps are tricky...I get a lot of pain when I inject mine, so I typically stay away from them....unless I'm short on injection spots or just get some wild hair up my ass.  Also, there are 2 spots on your bi's that can be injected, not just...why don't you see if you have better luck with the other spot. Also, if you want to be injecting your arms regularly, I suggest tri's...a little harder to pin but less pain IMO....also 3 spots you can hit on the tri.

BTW, spotinjections.com is OK but this site gives a much better view of everything IMO...no screw that, not IMO, they do IN FACT do a better job.
http://www.howtodoinjections.com/im.html