Author Topic: Breaking News!!!  (Read 1359 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Breaking News!!!
« on: January 22, 2007, 04:58:21 PM »
Breaking News from King News Channel 4  :o

I wonder how long before this gets censored?
Thankfully, it's now loaded onto YouTube.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69H2dq-LOm8
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Breaking News!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 05:05:39 PM »
That was a little funny.  I give it a 5. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 05:25:23 PM »
That was a little funny.  I give it a 5. 

BTW - That was a lovely shade of teal in that T-shirt you wore. Did your wife pick it out?   ;)
I didn't know I-one used a cane, ...and I never realized 240's hair was so blond before.   :D
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 05:35:53 PM »
BTW - That was a lovely shade of teal in that T-shirt you wore. Did your wife pick it out?   ;)
I didn't know I-one used a cane, ...and I never realized 240's hair was so blond before.   :D

Oh I'm the old man?  lol.  Hey you want hear something funny?  A secretary in my office asked me whether my son was in Iraq.  (My son is in elementary school.)  She was confused by my "son's" military picture in my office.  It's a picture of ME! 

She's now looking for new employment.  j/k.   ;D

Just the other day someone asked my daughter if my wife was her sister (they look just alike).  There is something really unfair about this.   :-\

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 06:04:36 PM »
Oh I'm the old man?  lol.  Hey you want hear something funny?  A secretary in my office asked me whether my son was in Iraq.  (My son is in elementary school.)  She was confused by my "son's" military picture in my office.  It's a picture of ME! 

{ROTFLOL}  Don't worry, ...it's not that you're getting old, ...it's just that everyone knows how desperate Bush is to get more guys over there... she probably thought he had already started going after the elementary school kids .

She's now looking for new employment.  j/k.   ;D

I don't know which would have been funnier, ...seeing the look on your face, or seeing the look on hers?  ;D

Just the other day someone asked my daughter if my wife was her sister (they look just alike).  There is something really unfair about this.   :-\

There's always Gen IV  :P
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 06:24:48 PM »
{ROTFLOL}  Don't worry, ...it's not that you're getting old, ...it's just that everyone knows how desperate Bush is to get more guys over there... she probably thought he had already started going after the elementary school kids .

I don't know which would have been funnier, ...seeing the look on your face, or seeing the look on hers?  ;D

There's always Gen IV  :P

I was a little wounded, because usually people think I'm at least 10 years younger than I look.  My kids loved that one.   ;D