Author Topic: Brand new Billy Guns pics!  (Read 33455 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Brand new Billy Guns pics!
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2007, 12:09:53 PM »
You can't say anything about him over there. There was even a name called Billygunsfan that was banned before the first post.

They banned Wade Garrett just for asking Billy how his endorsement deals were coming along ???
E

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2007, 12:10:32 PM »
They banned Wade Garrett just for asking Billy how his endorsement deals were coming along ???

Palumbo = Billy Guns

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2007, 12:10:42 PM »

Bunch of nazis. They banned a guy with the name natural bodybuilder for proclaiming himself natural!

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2007, 12:11:28 PM »
Palumbo = Billy Guns

No. Palumbo=an exploiter selling fake GH and diet advice to a guy that doesn't know any better.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2007, 12:13:02 PM »
Bunch of nazis. They banned a guy with the name natural bodybuilder for proclaiming himself natural!

Somone should post a pic of some huge fat guy bragging about his body - everyone will kiss his FAT ASS.... ;)
K

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2007, 12:15:11 PM »
HA HA HA HA

I did see BillyGunsFan or whoever on there briefly this morning, but he didn't even get a post out before he was banned.  I also saw that Gun Show registered.

And Someone named clivegunsfan or clivegunshow contacted me late last night but he's gone now too.   ???

I can't say for sure whether or not Billy will embarass himself.  I guess the good news is that he is BOUND to look better in 14 weeks than he does now, so it can't be a total loss.
I think he's already embarassed himself in various other ways anyway.

Props to him though for posting those pics that he did.  There is some mild flaming going on, but nothing like you seasoned flamers are capable of...

And props to alexxx for looking pretty damn good!  his challenge will be keeping his size as a natty, and he did say he wants to put more size on in the next 14 weeks.  ???

:)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2007, 12:17:59 PM »
Hey RipitupBaby, why don't you post over here more often? Getbiggers are very kind to hot chicks and you have to admit that MD sucks now that they banned over half the posters. :-\
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 23, 2007, 12:19:43 PM »

They want the board to be all steroid abusing convicts like the administrators.
E

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #133 on: January 23, 2007, 12:24:43 PM »
HA HA HA HA

I did see BillyGunsFan or whoever on there briefly this morning, but he didn't even get a post out before he was banned.  I also saw that Gun Show registered.

And Someone named clivegunsfan or clivegunshow contacted me late last night but he's gone now too.   ???

I can't say for sure whether or not Billy will embarass himself.  I guess the good news is that he is BOUND to look better in 14 weeks than he does now, so it can't be a total loss.
I think he's already embarassed himself in various other ways anyway.

Props to him though for posting those pics that he did.  There is some mild flaming going on, but nothing like you seasoned flamers are capable of...

And props to alexxx for looking pretty damn good!  his challenge will be keeping his size as a natty, and he did say he wants to put more size on in the next 14 weeks.  ???

Hiya Rip. You got your tickets for the gun show? :D

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #134 on: January 23, 2007, 12:25:41 PM »
They want the board to be all steroid abusing convicts like the administrators.

I've heard felons are more likely than others to end up back in the slammer.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 23, 2007, 12:28:27 PM »
I've heard felons are more likely than others to end up back in the slammer.

Especially when they sell fake gear to retards who brag about it on the internet ;D
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 23, 2007, 12:29:07 PM »
Hey RipitupBaby, why don't you post over here more often? Getbiggers are very kind to hot chicks and you have to admit that MD sucks now that they banned over half the posters. :-\

You'd be surprised to know how long I've been reading the GB Boards...a few years at least!  
I'll be around here, as I always am, but chances are that I will keep posting on MD, as I am one of two girls that posts over there, and I AM trying to get some exposure in the BB world for when I compete.  

I do miss you guys though.   :-[

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #137 on: January 23, 2007, 12:29:34 PM »
Especially when they sell fake gear to retards who brag about it on the internet ;D

I would have thought Billy would have kept his mouth shut about his supplier. rofl

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #138 on: January 23, 2007, 12:30:23 PM »

You'd be surprised to know how long I've been reading the GB Boards...a few years at least!  
I'll be around here, as I always am, but chances are that I will keep posting on MD, as I am one of two girls that posts over there, and I AM trying to get some exposure in the BB world for when I compete.  

I do miss you guys though.   :-[

You'd get more exposure over here. Way more members and pros post here. True.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #139 on: January 23, 2007, 12:30:33 PM »
I would have thought Billy would have kept his mouth shut about his supplier. rofl

Is he dumb or dumber ?
K

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 23, 2007, 12:33:18 PM »

I do miss you guys though.   :-[

Jujoshu is right. Way more people post here. Plus, MD won't last another month at this rate. They aren't even accepting new members anymore, or so I heard.
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 23, 2007, 12:33:49 PM »
You'd get more exposure over here. Way more members and pros post here. True.

You sure about that???  Way more girls post here too, I imagine.  It's nice to be WAY in the minority over there, at least for the time being.  I'm having fun.   ;)

This board frustrates me a little too...I can't find my way around it very easily, and the set-up is confusing and hard to read.  And it's s-l-o-w.  
Not that those are reasons NOT to post.  

I'm always here, I'll be around.  And I DEFINITELY have my tickets to the Gun Show!!!!  I can't wait!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 23, 2007, 12:34:14 PM »

To quote YouandMe form MD, "You can't cure retard".
E

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #143 on: January 23, 2007, 12:34:20 PM »
Is he dumb or dumber ?

You give them too much credit. Those two guys in that movie are like card carrying mensa members compared to Dave and Billy.

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #144 on: January 23, 2007, 12:35:21 PM »
Anyone want to see the mod "Adman" from there revealed? It's bad.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 23, 2007, 12:36:18 PM »

You sure about that???  Way more girls post here too, I imagine.  It's nice to be WAY in the minority over there, at least for the time being.  I'm having fun.   ;)

This board frustrates me a little too...I can't find my way around it very easily, and the set-up is confusing and hard to read.  And it's s-l-o-w. 
Not that those are reasons NOT to post. 

I'm always here, I'll be around.  And I DEFINITELY have my tickets to the Gun Show!!!!  I can't wait!!!!

It's not slow. Navigating MD using a proxy from Malaysia is slow. ;) Once you get used to this site, you will never go to MD again, except to see Billy of course.
E

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #146 on: January 23, 2007, 12:36:38 PM »
Adman revealed. ROFL. What a geek.  

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #147 on: January 23, 2007, 12:37:35 PM »
It's not slow. Navigating MD using a proxy from Malaysia is slow. ;) Once you get used to this site, you will never go to MD again, except to see Billy of course.

lol..The reason this site is hard to navigate is because it actually has users. You get better with practice.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 23, 2007, 12:37:49 PM »
Adman revealed. ROFL. What a geek. 

Thats Adman? Are you sure?
E

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets