Author Topic: New issue of AAS mag Body of Science. Free samples.  (Read 1133 times)

Aeternitatis

• Getbig II
New issue of AAS mag Body of Science. Free samples.
« on: January 22, 2007, 08:46:42 PM »

Click here for BOS main page.

IP – 20 Years Underground
William gets the unprecedented opportunity to sit down and interview the oldest underground steroid company in operation, International Pharmaceuticals.

Interleukin-6
Russ Jenkins, MD looks at the body’s principle inflammatory chemical, and what it means to you.

Proof Positive
See the successful study findings of current popular as well as up-and-coming supplements and ingredients including BCAA, Fahrenheit, Size-On,X-Factor, and others!

The Legal Side – Raising the Stakes in the War on Steroids
Rick Collins discusses the greater legal consequences facing those convicted of steroid related crimes.

Counterfeit Corner – Russian Methandrostenolone
Ronny Tober takes a look at Russian Dianabol,with detailed points on spotting the real thing from the fakes.

Hardcore Q&A – Dave Palumbo
Dave Palumbo answers your hardcore questions!

Roid Trip – Brazil
Van Der C.Pinesso gives us a tour of the Brazilian steroid market.

The Lab - Steroid Testing
Viking Store and Yangshi Pharmaceutical put to the test. See how they perform!

Poliquin Performance
Part II of Charles Poliquin’s piece on insulin management for optimal body composition changes

Maximizing Training – Mike Mahler
Strength coach Mike Mahler shares his expertise for maximum “Heavy Duty” results.

There are some previews of various articles which will open in PDF form. Enjoy! :D

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: New issue of AAS mag Body of Science. Free samples.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 07:45:58 AM »
Just read the interview with th IP guy. THose fucker have been in bussiness for 20 years so far and he keeps talking about the quality of their product.....I'm just wondering how do they lasted so long - I don't know a single person who likes their products or say anything good about  IP labs.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 09:59:03 AM »
Just read the interview with th IP guy. THose fucker have been in bussiness for 2 years so far and he keeps talking about the quality of their product.....I'm just wondering how do they lasted so long - I don't know a single person who likes their products or say anything good about  IP labs.

His winny tabs were the BOMB!

Aeternitatis

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 10:04:22 AM »
Just read the interview with th IP guy. THose fucker have been in bussiness for 2 years so far and he keeps talking about the quality of their product.....I'm just wondering how do they lasted so long - I don't know a single person who likes their products or say anything good about  IP labs.
You meant 20 years, right?

I donno. But there must be someone out there buying the stuff. Maybe Bill will come in and comment on this.