Author Topic: HAHHAHAH BUSH`S Approval RATING is 28 Percent!  (Read 17477 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: HAHHAHAH BUSH`S Approval RATING is 28 Percent!
« Reply #125 on: January 25, 2007, 01:53:28 PM »
::)  I am specifically mocking this 911 nonsense. 

"Polls can be manipulated.  Careful phrasing of questions can produce a desired and/or unreliable outcome.  You always have to question the pool.  Sometimes I pay attention to them, sometimes not." 

Must suck to know that one out of three of the people you see on a daily basis believe 9/11 is an inside job.

They don't talk about it.  And your numbers with your military friends are gonna be lower cause they think what they're told.

But 1/3 of America. 

THink about that.

As much it doesn't make sense that a small bumber of people in power here would allow Americans to die to gain support domestically and internationally for an aggression for energy...

the evidence, and the opinion of approx 100 million of your fellow Americans, support that belief.

(If you think it's bad now, wait til bush leaves office and people start coming fwd.  We've already had some people from Bush's admin call it an inside job, just wait til the fear leaves.  You did know about the former members of the Bush 1,2, and reagan admins that have called it an inside job, didn't you? )

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #126 on: January 25, 2007, 02:43:10 PM »
Must suck to know that one out of three of the people you see on a daily basis believe 9/11 is an inside job.

They don't talk about it.  And your numbers with your military friends are gonna be lower cause they think what they're told.

But 1/3 of America. 

THink about that.

As much it doesn't make sense that a small bumber of people in power here would allow Americans to die to gain support domestically and internationally for an aggression for energy...

the evidence, and the opinion of approx 100 million of your fellow Americans, support that belief.

(If you think it's bad now, wait til bush leaves office and people start coming fwd.  We've already had some people from Bush's admin call it an inside job, just wait til the fear leaves.  You did know about the former members of the Bush 1,2, and reagan admins that have called it an inside job, didn't you? )

really don't care what they say, there is no way it was done inside
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #127 on: January 25, 2007, 03:11:10 PM »

But 1/3 of America. 

THink about that.

That's based on an inconclusive poll and not accurate

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #128 on: January 25, 2007, 03:35:24 PM »

But 1/3 of America. 

THink about that.

You are claiming 1/3 of American adults believe 911 is inside job based on the poll posted in this string?  After you admitted there are problems with the poll? 

You have previously said the media doesn't report this conspiracy because they are controlled by the CIA.  Now you're saying my "military friends" don't talk about it because they aren't independent minded.  How the heck do you know that?  I talk to active duty and retired military all the time and they don't talk about it, except to ridicule it.  Some of these same people don't like Bush and talk openly with me about it.  I talk to professionals and blue collar workers and they don't talk about it, except to ridicule it.  I am having a meeting with my partners tomorrow.  If I brought it up at the meeting they would laugh me out the door.  The overwhelming majority of the public does not take this stuff seriously.   

People obviously don't talk about it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: January 25, 2007, 10:23:15 PM »
I have to wonder - if they had done a poll and only 1% of Americans believes 9/11 was an inside job, would you be throwing that in my face?

Cause this poll shows 1/3 of Americans believe it was an inside job.

Also, if ya understood the statistical basics behind the polls, you would know that they can very accurately predict how a large number of people will respond using population sampling, and they have very scientific processes to ascertain their numbers and % of accuracy.

You're attacking the entire field of statistics and polling, completely discounting its accuracy, without so much as a Stats 1 class.  You cannot tell me WHY polls are wrong - you just FEEL it.

A completely moronic argument.  You should go punch yourself in the face.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 25, 2007, 10:26:58 PM »
I have to wonder - if they had done a poll and only 1% of Americans believes 9/11 was an inside job, would you be throwing that in my face?

Cause this poll shows 1/3 of Americans believe it was an inside job.

Also, if ya understood the statistical basics behind the polls, you would know that they can very accurately predict how a large number of people will respond using population sampling, and they have very scientific processes to ascertain their numbers and % of accuracy.

You're attacking the entire field of statistics and polling, completely discounting its accuracy, without so much as a Stats 1 class.  You cannot tell me WHY polls are wrong - you just FEEL it.

A completely moronic argument.  You should go punch yourself in the face.

The poll is junk based on the result of a 2 issue  "and or" question.

Why are you chastising people for their opinion on stats when this poll is clearly bunk and your "spinning" the results? (As usual)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: January 25, 2007, 10:31:42 PM »
The poll is junk based on the result of a 2 issue  "and or" question.
Why are chastising people for their opinion on stats when this poll is clearly bunk and your "spinning" the results? (As usual)

Zogby had 49% of NYers believing 911 was an inside job.
CNN had 84% believing White House was covering something up.

We can argue til we're old and in diapers.  Even if only THREE PERCENT OF AMERICA believes it was an inside job, you have TEN MILLION AMERICANS believing it was an inside job.  This poll puts the number at 12 times higher.   

Fact is, when BB says "People obviously don't talk about it.", he's obviously f'king retarded and should stab himself with a butter knife in his belly button.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 25, 2007, 10:34:57 PM »
Zogby had 49% of NYers believing 911 was an inside job.
CNN had 84% believing White House was covering something up.

We can argue til we're old and in diapers.  Even if only THREE PERCENT OF AMERICA believes it was an inside job, you have TEN MILLION AMERICANS believing it was an inside job.  This poll puts the number at 12 times higher.   

Fact is, when BB says "People obviously don't talk about it.", he's obviously f'king retarded and should stab himself with a butter knife in his belly button.

what does any of that have to do with this bunk poll and your spinning of it?

Also I come in contact with literally hundreds of people every month and i've never heard it talked about until i saw something in popular mechanics and this forum.............  but that's not the issue here.  The poll is,  and it's bunk and your spinning it again.

You know rob people might believe you more if you stopped doing that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 25, 2007, 10:45:14 PM »

Please show me why this poll is 'bunk'?

Didn't respondants have ability to say "You fooking idiot, I believe George Bush and it was all the terrorists, and People obviously don't talk about it.

instead, over 1 in every 3 chose to answer they believe the govt let or made it happen.

Please debunk this.  Also, if it is pure BS, I'm sure the pro-911 story people MUST have dozens of surveys to show this is wrong.  Wait, they don't have ONE?  Surely they have run their own.  They build websites, hold debates, etc.... they haven't run ONE poll to counter the scripps?

Maybe they did.  Of course, the only reason we wouldn't have been told about the findings is...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #134 on: January 26, 2007, 07:51:16 AM »

Also I come in contact with literally hundreds of people every month and i've never heard it talked about until i saw something in popular mechanics and this forum.............  but that's not the issue here.  The poll is,  and it's bunk and your spinning it again.

You know rob people might believe you more if you stopped doing that.

What?!?!  You mean hundreds of people that you encounter every month DON'T talk about this nonsense?  What morons.  Don't they read the polls?  They definitely don't read this web site.  Fools.  Maybe they should all stab themselves?  Or at least hire 240 to do it for them.  He's a killer in the wings.   :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 26, 2007, 09:51:10 AM »
Please show me why this poll is 'bunk'?

Didn't respondants have ability to say "You fooking idiot, I believe George Bush and it was all the terrorists, and People obviously don't talk about it.

instead, over 1 in every 3 chose to answer they believe the govt let or made it happen.

Please debunk this.  Also, if it is pure BS, I'm sure the pro-911 story people MUST have dozens of surveys to show this is wrong.  Wait, they don't have ONE?  Surely they have run their own.  They build websites, hold debates, etc.... they haven't run ONE poll to counter the scripps?

Maybe they did.  Of course, the only reason we wouldn't have been told about the findings is...

I've shown you why this poll is bunk.  You choose to ignore it. (another one of your gay debate tactics)

Go back up and re-read.

Perhaps you are the one who needs to take a stats class.

But you and I both know why the poll is bunk you are just spinning it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 26, 2007, 10:10:27 AM »
Hahaha...okay, I have a little time so I'll respond (and it just pisses you off when I don't answer you right away LOL. This is the thing......the Dems ran on an agenda talking shit about how the war is going in Iraq, that was basically the only issue they ran on.....they couldn't complain about the economy or many other social issues for that matter so the only thing they had left was the war, and even with that they BARELY won and you have one dem that was almost on his death bed and even now can hardly function and if God for bid (I don't wish harm on anyone) he remains incapacitated or dies the Repubs regain power. Now they ran on the war agenda, they won, but after all the complaining and critisizing and backstabbing and dirty politics and saying hw they are going to change things....they still have nothing and it isn't even first on their agenda, as a matter of fact, it seems like they won't even bring it up until someone else does. You said they presented a few ignored ideas, there ideas were basically pull all troops NOW, deploy the troops to other regions or have a "Dialog" with the enemy.

1. We'll have troops in Iraq for the next 20 years so a complete pullout is not an option So deal with it. 2. Phasing the troops and redeploying IMO is the best idea 3. Having a "dialog" is the most retarded suggestion I have ever heard coming from any politition. You can't do any of these things until the Iraqi Army has their own handle on thing and Bush said in the last speech he would give them six months (or something like that). Anyways, yes the Dems voted on this war too and get on a band wagon everytime someone says something negitive.....they are robots!
As I suspected, 98% rehashed BS... You've posted this same thing over and over... I didn't have to have you reply, all I had to do was look at other posts by Mr. Intensone...  Funny thing is we've been over this so again I don't fucking know why anyone ever replies to you because you either bail before the debate is over or you drag people into duplicate conversations... As we covered before, the dems can't come up with and implement a plan for Iraq.  What they can do is what they promissed to do is what the Republican rubber stamp congress failed to do and that's provide oversight... In otherwords, do their job... That's what they ran on... They mostly ran on corruption and promissed oversight.  And again with blaming the dems for wanting to have a dialog with Iran and Syria... First, get this through your thick skull once and for all... You can read it online... THE BIGGEST PROPONENT OF THIS IDEA CAME FROM THE IRAQ STUDY GROUP... Second, diplomacy is NEVER a bad idea... This fucktard of a president has basically pissed all over diplomacy at every turn, he's heading us toward full out annihilation as fast as he can.  I agree with the Iraq study group on that issue but I do not agree with your insisting the idea was mainly put forth by dems... BULLSHIT...  So stop telling the dems to come up with the plan unless you want the president to step down.  As is now they're doing exactly what they should be doing... oversight...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 26, 2007, 10:16:12 AM »
There will be crickets dude.

That was far too deep for him.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 26, 2007, 10:27:06 AM »
There will be crickets dude.

That was far too deep for him.
;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #139 on: January 26, 2007, 10:45:13 AM »
As I suspected, 98% rehashed BS... You've posted this same thing over and over... I didn't have to have you reply, all I had to do was look at other posts by Mr. Intensone...  Funny thing is we've been over this so again I don't fucking know why anyone ever replies to you because you either bail before the debate is over or you drag people into duplicate conversations... As we covered before, the dems can't come up with and implement a plan for Iraq.  What they can do is what they promissed to do is what the Republican rubber stamp congress failed to do and that's provide oversight... In otherwords, do their job... That's what they ran on... They mostly ran on corruption and promissed oversight.  And again with blaming the dems for wanting to have a dialog with Iran and Syria... First, get this through your thick skull once and for all... You can read it online... THE BIGGEST PROPONENT OF THIS IDEA CAME FROM THE IRAQ STUDY GROUP... Second, diplomacy is NEVER a bad idea... This fucktard of a president has basically pissed all over diplomacy at every turn, he's heading us toward full out annihilation as fast as he can.  I agree with the Iraq study group on that issue but I do not agree with your insisting the idea was mainly put forth by dems... BULLSHIT...  So stop telling the dems to come up with the plan unless you want the president to step down.  As is now they're doing exactly what they should be doing... oversight...

Idiot....you can't have diplomacy from people who want to kill you.....and God for bid the president steps down, you get a Lib in there and the US is sure to becoame a crater!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 26, 2007, 10:49:47 AM »
Idiot....you can't have diplomacy from people who want to kill you.....and God for bid the president steps down, you get a Lib in there and the US is sure to becoame a crater!

why becuase Clinton didn't invade afghanistan after the USs Cole incident?..............  puh leeze

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 26, 2007, 10:53:34 AM »
You're the idiot... Yes you can... What a lame excuse... Look more people want to kill us today than before Bush took office.  That's a fact... We've gone from admired by many to hated the world over... Diplomacy should never be off the table like Bush has done...  No fucking wonder we're making more enemies... Pure bullshit... Just because you're engaging in diplomacy doesn't mean you're relinquishing our right to self defense...   ::)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #142 on: January 26, 2007, 01:22:27 PM »
You're the idiot... Yes you can... What a lame excuse... Look more people want to kill us today than before Bush took office.  That's a fact... We've gone from admired by many to hated the world over... Diplomacy should never be off the table like Bush has done...  No fucking wonder we're making more enemies... Pure bullshit... Just because you're engaging in diplomacy doesn't mean you're relinquishing our right to self defense...   ::)

You think it's a "fact" that more people want to kill us now? show me the poll on that one, not that I would listen to a poll anyway. We have always been hated...ALWAYS.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 26, 2007, 02:30:22 PM »
you can't have diplomacy from people who want to kill you

Actually, history has shown negotiations to be a great alternative to war.  See: USSR.  They wanted us dead, we wanted them dead.  War was avoided thru diplomacy.  Any leader which is willing to send thousands of its own kids to die before they will have a conversation with a nation, DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT about those kids' lives.  And anyone who supports that policy, IMO, isn't showing a great worry for our soldiers' lives. 

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #144 on: January 27, 2007, 03:31:14 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J46RGzcxzMg

Which of you still believe in mister George Double You Bush?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #145 on: January 27, 2007, 07:04:16 PM »
You think it's a "fact" that more people want to kill us now? show me the poll on that one, not that I would listen to a poll anyway. We have always been hated...ALWAYS.

DID you ever go outside of the United States prior to your deployment? Or did you ever visit a foreign nation prior to the Iraq war? The United States was loved prior to the Iraq war, and by that I mean MOST people from other countries had a favorable opinion of Clinton and the United States, and most STILL love Clinton. The US basically found some dumbass camel jockeys that hated America(keep in mind that these people were a very small minority) and used them as an excuse to sieze oil and will continue to do so into the future. Now those numbers of dumbass camel jockeys has grown exponentially because the US is pretty much doing whatever the fuck it wants and is using the worst attack on its own soil as a means of emotion blackmail to con its people into believing bullshit.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #146 on: January 27, 2007, 07:25:19 PM »
Actually, history has shown negotiations to be a great alternative to war.  See: USSR.  They wanted us dead, we wanted them dead.  War was avoided thru diplomacy.  Any leader which is willing to send thousands of its own kids to die before they will have a conversation with a nation, DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT about those kids' lives.  And anyone who supports that policy, IMO, isn't showing a great worry for our soldiers' lives. 

Dude, you can't compare past wars to the likes of this, this is not a conventional war, you cannot negotiate with Al Qeada, they are terrorists they want us dead at any and all costs! The midget from Iran already said the world would be better if America didn't exist, the UN put sanctions on him and he's ignoring them, same with Hezzbolah and Iran is funding their cause!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 27, 2007, 07:35:00 PM »
Hello....anyone?

"STRATEGERY"

I rest my case.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 28, 2007, 12:34:20 AM »
Dude, you can't compare past wars to the likes of this, this is not a conventional war, you cannot negotiate with Al Qeada, they are terrorists they want us dead at any and all costs! The midget from Iran already said the world would be better if America didn't exist, the UN put sanctions on him and he's ignoring them, same with Hezzbolah and Iran is funding their cause!

We CAN negotiate with Iran.  They are a traditional nation with societal and legislative infrastructure, and they have a lot to lose - iran is loaded $$.  They have begged us to negotiate an agreement - we agree not to invade them, they agree to lose the WMD program.  We won't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   If THAT is the goal, why won't we?  We all know why.  Same reason we're surrounding their country with carriers and now admitting to executing iranians caught in iraq.  We want a war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russia spent 40 years wishing the US would collapse.  Words don't mean shit.  I could care less if every leader in the world doesn't like us and wishes ill will upon us.  Until one of them raises a finger, we don't have a right to kill them for their opinion.

Do YOU wish iran was wiped off the map?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 28, 2007, 02:12:21 AM »
We CAN negotiate with Iran.  They are a traditional nation with societal and legislative infrastructure, and they have a lot to lose - iran is loaded $$.  They have begged us to negotiate an agreement - we agree not to invade them, they agree to lose the WMD program.  We won't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   If THAT is the goal, why won't we?  We all know why.  Same reason we're surrounding their country with carriers and now admitting to executing iranians caught in iraq.  We want a war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russia spent 40 years wishing the US would collapse.  Words don't mean shit.  I could care less if every leader in the world doesn't like us and wishes ill will upon us.  Until one of them raises a finger, we don't have a right to kill them for their opinion.

Do YOU wish iran was wiped off the map?

IF what 240 says is true about the negotiations then