Author Topic: HAHHAHAH BUSH`S Approval RATING is 28 Percent!  (Read 17478 times)

OneBigMan

Re: HAHHAHAH BUSH`S Approval RATING is 28 Percent!
« Reply #150 on: January 28, 2007, 06:36:46 AM »
Despite whatever you want to say about Bush, the polls don't reflect the reality about how people in the red states feel about Bush because there are still states that are very republican and loyal to the conservative community. The truth is there are more republicans than democrats in the political spectrum and conservatives don't abandon their beliefs just because of a leader like Bush is portrayed as the so called boogyman. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #151 on: January 28, 2007, 08:09:21 AM »
Despite whatever you want to say about Bush, the polls don't reflect the reality about how people in the red states feel about Bush because there are still states that are very republican and loyal to the conservative community. The truth is there are more republicans than democrats in the political spectrum and conservatives don't abandon their beliefs just because of a leader like Bush is portrayed as the so called boogyman. 

The polls DO reflect how people feel.  They are scientifically provable and transcend our personal experiences with people of similar thinking.  IE: Beach Bum only hangs out with military people and his students - so he believes EVERYONE supports the war, because the military people do what they're told and his kids just want to impress him.  So he'll discount every poll as "that's not what I hear".  Likewise, if you spent your days hanging out at ACLU HQ, you would think that EVERYONE is anti-war, when that's not true either.

The issue here is this group of moderate republicans who have been jilted by Bush and are waiting for this crazy right-wing neocon group to settle down until we return to our party.

If Bush gives in and stops the war (or if Dennis Kuscinich has him impeached), the party will unite behind the new guy and will topple Hilary in 2008.  however, if warmonger McCain sticks around and wins the nominatino, people aren't going to vote for 4 more years of war.

OneBigMan

« Reply #152 on: January 29, 2007, 02:17:50 PM »
The polls DO reflect how people feel.  They are scientifically provable and transcend our personal experiences with people of similar thinking.  IE: Beach Bum only hangs out with military people and his students - so he believes EVERYONE supports the war, because the military people do what they're told and his kids just want to impress him.  So he'll discount every poll as "that's not what I hear".  Likewise, if you spent your days hanging out at ACLU HQ, you would think that EVERYONE is anti-war, when that's not true either.

The issue here is this group of moderate republicans who have been jilted by Bush and are waiting for this crazy right-wing neocon group to settle down until we return to our party.

If Bush gives in and stops the war (or if Dennis Kuscinich has him impeached), the party will unite behind the new guy and will topple Hilary in 2008.  however, if warmonger McCain sticks around and wins the nominatino, people aren't going to vote for 4 more years of war.

All I said before and I'll say it again has to do with the very red states that have the complex christian identity. I don't think the president could have less than a 50/50 disapproval among the stereotype demographic such as those hardline NASCAR DADS as well as all the ultra southerners who have the Marlboro man type of personality. It is a little hard for me to believe that people such as the Floridians and Texans and Georgians and Oklahomans and Virginians and Alabamans as well as citizens in Mississippi or Tennesse or Kentucky or North and South Carolina dislike the president based solely on his politics when they still do agree with his religious beliefs.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #153 on: January 29, 2007, 03:04:52 PM »
All I said before and I'll say it again has to do with the very red states that have the complex christian identity. I don't think the president could have less than a 50/50 disapproval among the stereotype demographic such as those hardline NASCAR DADS as well as all the ultra southerners who have the Marlboro man type of personality. It is a little hard for me to believe that people such as the Floridians and Texans and Georgians and Oklahomans and Virginians and Alabamans as well as citizens in Mississippi or Tennesse or Kentucky or North and South Carolina dislike the president based solely on his politics when they still do agree with his religious beliefs.

As a recently relocated former Virginian... let me tell you, my mother is probably the biggest Christian alive, and even SHE now hates his ass.

Trust me... people CAN put aside their religious beliefs and just say the guy is a dumbass.

Remember when Kennedy ran for President?

Everyone said there's no WAY a catholic can go into the Whitehouse... They don't say that too much these days.

Bush is soooo bad that no amount of religion can cover up the fact he's an idiot.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #154 on: February 05, 2007, 07:20:18 AM »
DID you ever go outside of the United States prior to your deployment? Or did you ever visit a foreign nation prior to the Iraq war? The United States was loved prior to the Iraq war, and by that I mean MOST people from other countries had a favorable opinion of Clinton and the United States, and most STILL love Clinton. The US basically found some dumbass camel jockeys that hated America(keep in mind that these people were a very small minority) and used them as an excuse to sieze oil and will continue to do so into the future. Now those numbers of dumbass camel jockeys has grown exponentially because the US is pretty much doing whatever the f**k it wants and is using the worst attack on its own soil as a means of emotion blackmail to con its people into believing bullshit.

I have deployed several times and the only country I felt welcomed in was Kuwait. German's were ok, young south koreans hated us, the english don't like us, in guatemala we were shot at trying to clean up their huricane, people in Haiti threw blood at us, and the bolivians would shout obscenities at us driving by. That was all pre 9/11. So yeah I guess you could say I have deployed. I am a pavement engineer and with the exception of Korea and Kuwait I was in these places on Humanitarian missions and we still got treated like shit. We are not liked in the world and it has nothing to do with Bush
gotta love life