Author Topic: HAHHAHAH BUSH`S Approval RATING is 28 Percent!  (Read 17634 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: HAHHAHAH BUSH`S Approval RATING is 28 Percent!
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2007, 07:52:09 PM »
It's a war on terror, in case you have forgotten.  Do you defend Saddam as a terrorist?

No.  I talked about 9/11 and the man brought up iraq.

iraq didn't have anything to do with 9/11.  You know that, right?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2007, 07:52:45 PM »
What an idiot, that is all I can say. Did Saddam plan 9-11, not to my knowledge but he did support terrorism and we need to go wherever we need to, to root out terrorism. This isn't a past wold war where a battle front can be identified. Iraq, Iran, Syria, North Korea... they are all supporters of terrorism. If you are christian, jewish, catholic, buddist etc...anything other than radical muslim it is only a matter of time before they get to you or your kids or grand kids. This is a fight that we will never see the end of in our lifetime. It started before we were even on this earth, Hitler was a friend of the muslims and they used him to exterminate the jews. It has been a nonstop campaign since. Quit acting like we are at war with Iraq, we just aren't. There is no one there fighting the Iraqi Army. Al Queda is bringing the fight to us and doing so in Iraq. If we moved to Australia, italy, america, canada it won't matter because they will bring the fight to us wherever we are. I don't know if you are a sports fan but they always say "the best defense is a good offense" If you can give me one other alternative of what you would do different (and don't you dare bring up dying troops again) I am willing to debate it but until you stop spitting out all the talking points that Pelosi and clinton e-mail to you, I don't want to hear them anymore.

Yes, you excellently outline the deep trouble the world faces from Islamofacism.  Thank you.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2007, 07:53:51 PM »
What an idiot, that is all I can say. Did Saddam plan 9-11, not to my knowledge but he did support terrorism and we need to go wherever we need to, to root out terrorism. This isn't a past wold war where a battle front can be identified. Iraq, Iran, Syria, North Korea... they are all supporters of terrorism. If you are christian, jewish, catholic, buddist etc...anything other than radical muslim it is only a matter of time before they get to you or your kids or grand kids. This is a fight that we will never see the end of in our lifetime. It started before we were even on this earth, Hitler was a friend of the muslims and they used him to exterminate the jews. It has been a nonstop campaign since. Quit acting like we are at war with Iraq, we just aren't. There is no one there fighting the Iraqi Army. Al Queda is bringing the fight to us and doing so in Iraq. If we moved to Australia, italy, america, canada it won't matter because they will bring the fight to us wherever we are. I don't know if you are a sports fan but they always say "the best defense is a good offense" If you can give me one other alternative of what you would do different (and don't you dare bring up dying troops again) I am willing to debate it but until you stop spitting out all the talking points that Pelosi and clinton e-mail to you, I don't want to hear them anymore.

Fight the good fight.  You have to believe these things to survive, then do it, God Bless you.  When you come home though, and you're no longer surrounded by those whose only job in the world is to motivate you do fight, do a little reading.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2007, 07:54:04 PM »
No.  I talked about 9/11 and the man brought up iraq.

iraq didn't have anything to do with 9/11.  You know that, right?

Calm down, Rob.  I have never implicated Iraq with 9/11, you're choking on your own bile at the moment.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2007, 07:55:14 PM »
Yes, you excellently outline the deep trouble the world faces from Islamofacism.  Thank you.

My thinking is that we can still comandeer Iraqi oil on the outskirts of the cities and allow the people to kill one another IN the cities.

If they come near the oil and attempt to hurt strategic US interests, then mow em down.

But standing on a corner playing referee is a no-win situation.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2007, 07:56:14 PM »
Fight the good fight.  You have to believe these things to survive, then do it, God Bless you.  When you come home though, and you're no longer surrounded by those whose only job in the world is to motivate you do fight, do a little reading.

So patronising, so elitist.  You honestly believe this brave man is misinformed because you disagree with him.  Get over yourself.
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2007, 07:56:56 PM »
My thinking is that we can still comandeer Iraqi oil on the outskirts of the cities and allow the people to kill one another IN the cities.

If they come near the oil and attempt to hurt strategic US interests, then mow em down.

You are a moral coward on this issue.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2007, 07:58:43 PM »
So patronising, so elitist.  You honestly believe this brave man is misinformed because you disagree with him.  Get over yourself.

No, I know the man is uninformed because I have studied resources he has not.  He is doing what many do - arguing against a position they don't understand.  When I post examples of complicity or physical impossibilities, he responds with insults about Clinton and Pelosi.  When a person resorts to that, I know they don't understand the topic.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2007, 08:00:33 PM »
You are a moral coward on this issue.

No, I am tkaing the position of realist.

tell ya what - YOU TELL ME - why would the US only raise troop levels to meet the inflationary rate of the insurgents?  they know we have been losing for two years - so they raise troop levels to a point which does nothing but MAINTAIN this losing ratio.

It's a waste of lives.  Call me a moral coward because I believe our men/women are worth more than backstops in an iraqi conflict?  I tell ya what - YOu do stand on those fucking corners, THEN you call me names.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2007, 08:01:01 PM »
No, I know the man is uninformed because I have studied resources he has not.  He is doing what many do - arguing against a position they don't understand.  When I post examples of complicity or physical impossibilities, he responds with insults about Clinton and Pelosi.  When a person resorts to that, I know they don't understand the topic.

Unbelievable, there you go patting yourself on the back again, claiming people don't 'understand'.  I've never seen a man give himself such a hand outside of a 20 cent peep shop.
Thread Killer

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2007, 08:01:10 PM »

enlighten me oh wise one...but before you do, remember I am personally involved in this issue and have seen it first hand, you on the other hand have read it second hand at best. What is this magical info you have that I need to hear?
gotta love life

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2007, 08:03:09 PM »
No, I am tkaing the position of realist.

tell ya what - YOU TELL ME - why would the US only raise troop levels to meet the inflationary rate of the insurgents?  they know we have been losing for two years - so they raise troop levels to a point which does nothing but MAINTAIN this losing ratio.

It's a waste of lives.  Call me a moral coward because I believe our men/women are worth more than backstops in an iraqi conflict?  I tell ya what - YOu do stand on those fucking corners, THEN you call me names.

Actually you were promoting the US leaving innocent Iraqis to be slaughtered by terrorists.  Get a grip.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2007, 08:06:02 PM »
enlighten me oh wise one...but before you do, remember I am personally involved in this issue and have seen it first hand, you on the other hand have read it second hand at best. What is this magical info you have that I need to hear?

I'm referring to 9/11, which you are not personally invovled in.

And I don't want to enlighten you dude.  i feel bad enough that you're over there risking life and limb for our nation's fiture energy reserves.  I want you to come home, work on borders, fuel research, anything but standing over there.  Shit, 25 troops died on saturday.  That is completely wrong.

i can tell you that 36% of Americans belive it was a self-attack.  I can tell you there are over 100 documentaries (most made by republicans) which punch holes in official story.  I can tell you that 4 of 10 of the 911 commissioners want a new investigation.  I can tell you bush bought 100,000 acres in paraguay (non-extradite for political crimes).  I can tell you on jan 9 2009, congress will declassify a great deal of 911 info which bush gagged.  I can tell you that I am a diehard republican - voted for Bush twice and understand the needs to pwn these nations and take control of their resources.  but 911 is what it is dude.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2007, 08:07:00 PM »
Actually you were promoting the US leaving innocent Iraqis to be slaughtered by terrorists.  Get a grip.

Don't claim to know my position.

We arm the police and we leave the cities.  We let them do their job.  They have a govt and they have a police force we've been trianing for 2 years. 

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2007, 08:14:40 PM »

Don't claim to know my position.

We arm the police and we leave the cities.  We let them do their job.  They have a govt and they have a police force we've been trianing for 2 years. 

Uh, okay?  Maybe you shouldn't clarify it out loud if you don't want me quoting it.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2007, 08:20:08 PM »
They have a govt and an army which has received US training for 2 years now.

We leave and let the police do their job.

We protect the borders from foreign aggression, removing their need for an army right away and keeping the neighbors out of the years.  We also maintain, build, guard our bases and the pipeline. 

The police do what police do - secure the streets and maintain the peace.  Our troops do what they are supposd to be doing - defending assets, conducting missions when needed, and sleeping safe.  Why on earth do we have US forces standing around, surrounded by people who hate them speaking a foreign language?

Get them out of the dangerous areas.  keep the nation safe and let the police keeps the cities safe.  period.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2007, 08:22:00 PM »
They have a govt and an army which has received US training for 2 years now.

We leave and let the police do their job.

We protect the borders from foreign aggression, removing their need for an army right away and keeping the neighbors out of the years.  We also maintain, build, guard our bases and the pipeline. 

The police do what police do - secure the streets and maintain the peace.  Our troops do what they are supposd to be doing - defending assets, conducting missions when needed, and sleeping safe.  Why on earth do we have US forces standing around, surrounded by people who hate them speaking a foreign language?

Get them out of the dangerous areas.  keep the nation safe and let the police keeps the cities safe.  period.

You've changed your tune now, glad I have a moderating effect on you.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2007, 08:28:00 PM »
You've changed your tune now, glad I have a moderating effect on you.

I didn't know the history - how far the US agreement with the taleban went.  we had them in TX in 1996 to plan the pipeline.  Bush Cheney knew they would be running our nations' energy - whether it be in the white house or the pvt sector.  taleban fcked us over.  gave the deal to argentina.  So i'm okay with war there, and I know the drug trade we allow helps our econonmy.  I'm a realist about this. (but to deny it is asinine).

In iraq - it's more vague. Essentially it was a resource conquest.  one of the ripple effects is that we HAD to help rebuild their society and got to hand hussein in the meantime.  the oil contracts in place now - even if we leave tomorrow - will help future US survival.

But losing ONE MAN to iraqi on iraqi violence is bullshit.  Get out of the cities and guard the oil infrastructure.  Put a missile into anything our intel says is a potential threat, and let the iraqis fix the city.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2007, 08:39:45 PM »
A non-drunk with a 100+ IQ would be a start.

Also someone who's not a cokehead. I've noticed that Bush has a tendency to twitch his head in every one of his TV appearences and that's a sign of cocaine use. And it's not like his use of cocaine is a big secret either.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2007, 08:48:16 PM »
Also someone who's not a cokehead. I've noticed that Bush has a tendency to twitch his head in every one of his TV appearences and that's a sign of cocaine use. And it's not like his use of cocaine is a big secret either.

Thanks for your valued pathological analysis, please, do go on - we're all intrigued...... ::)
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2007, 08:52:27 PM »
Where's the clip of bush speaking 10 years ago - he is VERY fast back then.  Maybe brilliance and excitement, maybe... well...

At any rate, his ability to construct sentences and answer spontaneously has deteriorated greatly.  I don't know why.  Some doctors have speculated presenile dementia, some just think he's slowing with age.  Who knows.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2007, 08:54:08 PM »
Where's the clip of bush speaking 10 years ago - he is VERY fast back then.  Maybe brilliance and excitement, maybe... well...

At any rate, his ability to construct sentences and answer spontaneously has deteriorated greatly.  I don't know why.  Some doctors have speculated presenile dementia, some just think he's slowing with age.  Who knows.

He's clearly incapable of running the free world, quick, someone call the White House!!!
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2007, 08:58:08 PM »
He's clearly incapable of running the free world, quick, someone call the White House!!!

I didn't say that.

I said his ability to respond to questions, construct sentences, and maintain train of thought has lessened over ten years.  I'm sure all of us are a tad slower than we used to be.  I dasagree with camel's take - I don't think bush is on anything but vitamins and perhaps Pepto.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2007, 09:01:48 PM »
I didn't say that.

I said his ability to respond to questions, construct sentences, and maintain train of thought has lessened over ten years.  I'm sure all of us are a tad slower than we used to be.  I dasagree with camel's take - I don't think bush is on anything but vitamins and perhaps Pepto.

Okay, I was being facetious - that's a much better post, Rob.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2007, 09:02:33 PM »
i post randomly as I work, sometimes i don't read thru all the stuff sometimes