Author Topic: What kind of Strength and Size gains have you experienced after a cycle?  (Read 1844 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
From your very first cycle to the your best cycle. Any of you momos had the placebo effect going from fake stuff?
just push some weight!

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
Re: What kind of Strength and Size gains have you experienced after a cycle?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 11:43:06 AM »
Have you hit the needle yet?

If you lose to Billy Guns you'll let us all down.  :'(

;D
It's Hip to be Square!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 04:01:31 PM »
alexxx you can only ask so many times before you have to experience it first hand

bench

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 04:33:05 PM »
From your very first cycle to the your best cycle. Any of you momos had the placebo effect going from fake stuff?

Come on over alexxx I got a nice sharp 18ga pin FULL of Tren, for your ass. ;D
U

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 06:00:02 PM »

Come on over alexxx I got a nice sharp 18ga pin FULL of Tren, for your ass. ;D

you shoot yourself with 18 ga Udeluz?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 06:07:41 PM »
you shoot yourself with 18 ga Udeluz?

Johnathon

One does not use 18 ga for injections

One does not shoot 3cc's of Tren

UDE

-----------------Did that sound like div? ::)

Bro I draw with 18, I was just fucking with alexxx---------Bro you been gone toooooo long. ;D
U

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 06:15:53 PM »

I typically gain 25 pounds per cycle and loose 4-7 lbs during post cycle therapy.

You do the math. After 3 good cycles:

Gross: 75 lbs
Net:  ~60 lbs

You have nothing left to loose young Alexxx. You must now turn to enhancement. You have regressed to desparate inquisitive posts on the steroid board in an attempt to somehow justify your future use of AAS.

On behalf of the Getbig.com Steroid Forum, I say:

Come hither young lad, and let us show thee thy way. For it is dark where thou lay, but the almighty needle can cure thee today.   ;)

ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2007, 06:36:19 PM »
I don't know if I should seriously answer this or not because you never know when alexxx is being serious or just fucking around. But here goes...from my experience it's easy to gain fifteen pounds with a basic 12 week cycle of Test/Dbol & after PCT keep ten-twelve pounds of it. Keep your diet in check & do a little cardio & you'll gain minimal fat as well.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2007, 06:42:41 PM »

I typically gain 25 pounds per cycle and loose 4-7 lbs during post cycle therapy.

You do the math. After 3 good cycles:

Gross: 75 lbs
Net:  ~60 lbs

You have nothing left to loose young Alexxx. You must now turn to enhancement. You have regressed to desparate inquisitive posts on the steroid board in an attempt to somehow justify your future use of AAS.

Come hither young lad, and let us show thee thy way. For it is dark where thou lay, but the almighty needle can cure thee today.   ;)

Just out of curiosity - do you use UG or human garde gear? I get abut 25 -30 lbs in 8 weeks with human grade, but never had the same success with UG shit!

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2007, 06:54:39 PM »
It just depends. I typically use UG gear. There are some good UG out there. You have to remember that ALL gear is made by humans. Even the top pharmaceutical companies have bad batches and enployees stealing powder and mxing straight oil and all kinds of shit.

I have made good gains on Organon Sust and then made good gains on UG sustanon..... its bout the same for me
ah yeah Im a voodo child

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2007, 07:11:40 PM »
Agree...there are some good UG products out ....but just as many bad. First of all nobody knows what is the quality of those powders they use, second - many of the products are underdosed...., 3rd - sterility of injectibles is qestionable - most of those smaller UG labs if any at all, don't have the necessary equipment that ensures the sterility of the injectable gear. And most of the steroid users don't now anything about roids, so as long as they gain weight and strenght from the gear they are happy - they can't say the difference between test and tren.
  But on the other side the prices of the UG gear are very affordable compared to human grade meds. So afterall it might be worthed taking the risk!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2007, 07:18:35 PM »
My best cycle ever consisted mostly of UG gear. But I equate this to  finally having a better understanding of my nutrition then anything else. Diet is key point #1 and I don't care if it's HG or UG...diet is everything.

Alexxx, there can be a bit of a placebo effect, especially the first time you use. I remember the first time I used dbol that very day I had a better workout...looking back, I now realize that it was 100% mental. Once you've got a little experience under your belt, you get a better feel as to how the drugs are effecting you, which ones work better, which ones produce the best gains as well as the ones that are easier to keep. Go to the board members history section of this board...you'll find everyones experiences with gear in there.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2007, 09:40:17 PM »
See how all the peers are pushing you to cross the line...Oh HORROR! Yet another victim!
Resist, Alexx, resist!!.... Run 500mg test only ;), and..........RESIST!!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2007, 03:53:54 AM »

Alexxx. You must now turn to enhancement. You have regressed to desparate inquisitive posts on the steroid board in an attempt to somehow justify your future use of AAS.

LOL this is what I was thinking too.  You see some of the gossip guys come over here cause they are on the ledge and ready to jump.  Bro your a poet.