Author Topic: Who wins the Superbowl?  (Read 6335 times)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Who wins the Superbowl?
« on: January 23, 2007, 11:59:56 AM »
Gotta go with the Colts.  AFC was the harder division, but that also may work in favor of the bears.  They won't be as banged up after 15 games.  Still the Colts will win by an 8 million dollar field goal.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Re: Who wins the Superbowl?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 12:20:10 PM »
Didn't see it's already here and can't take off posts you start >:(

body88

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 12:26:22 PM »
Either way, the colts need to win this sb. They are in a very bad cap situation. Freeney, June, Harper are all free agents at the end of the year. That on top of how much they have gone over the cap make it important they win this year. Which I think they will.

I watched the pats beat the snot out of the bears during the regular season. This is before the defensive loses the bears suffered. With the way manning and that offense are playing I have to go with the colts. The saints picked on that bears secondary last game. I think that is going to be a huge problem for the bears against manning in fair weather conditions.

A good amount of key colts got banged up last week so that cold play a small factor. Freeney, Clark and Sanders where all a little banged up after the game.

To the bears credit, they have a great running game. If Rex pays well they have big play ability. Last week was a very emotional/draining game for the colts. The bears have a shot, no doubt. The bears still have a great d so if they can mask the secondary issues they will have a shot.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 12:29:32 PM »
AND THEYS STILL BETTER THAN DEM PATS!!!!!!

body88

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 12:33:48 PM »
AND THEYS STILL BETTER THAN DEM PATS!!!!!!

Stop hijacking threads. If you have no educated things to say, and feel like hating for the hell of it take it to the y. You have zero knowledge of the pats cap situation. If you did you would know it is very good.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 12:36:44 PM »
Stop hijacking threads. If you have no educated things to say, and feel like hating for the hell of it take it to the y. You have zero knowledge of the pats cap situation. If you did you would know it is very good.

Do I care about their cap situation? They aren't winning another super bowl anytime soon. It's SD's year next year.

body88

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 12:37:56 PM »
Do I care about their cap situation? They aren't winning another super bowl anytime soon. It's SD's year next year.

Thats fine, maybe san d will win it all next year. I could care less, stop hijacking threads.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2007, 12:58:13 PM »
I'm going for and hoping that Colts win.  The Bears are who I THOUGHT THEY WERE and the Saint LET EM OFF THE HOOK.  Lol.  Seriously though.  They got ass raped by GB in their last game and almost got trampled by AZ.  Those are not signs of champion football teams.  A return guy is not going to win you a championship.  Granted Manning needs to get in a groove but wait until Freeney takes Grossman down and we'll see how great he is.  My prediction, at least two INT by Grossman.
Squishy face retard

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2007, 06:01:55 PM »
*stickied by request of Buffbodz*

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 11:38:01 AM »
Could you just see the look on the faces of the Pats, who'll be watching >:(, if Vinateri kicks the winning FG, which is very possible.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2007, 12:01:11 AM »
im gonna have to pull for the colts in this one it would be great to see payton pull it out finally

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2007, 05:17:10 PM »
Too bad New Orleans didn't make it, would've been a better game. Hopefully Chicago can keep it close for a while to make the game interesting.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2007, 08:08:50 PM »
Colts, I hope!

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2007, 10:06:38 AM »
Screw the Colts!

Bears 42
Colts 17

FINAL BITCHES!

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2007, 10:08:36 AM »
Defense wins games.
Bears got it, Colts don't!
The terrible two are going to run right over the Colts pathetic D!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2007, 08:17:06 PM »
Body is a a better man then i am. i couldn't even face the board let alone ESPN all week. Every time I see Manning and that smirky smile i get sick to my stomach. That said D wins..the AFC was harder. I think th Bears have a better running attack that differs radically with each back I think the Dolts have a horrible special teams which could be a factor with DH catching punts (If he can hold on to the ball). This is withouta doubt my worst nightmare. Manning beat us, then he wins a SB. I'm in absolute hell. But i have alot of great clipart ready to go if he chokes..so please...please ..please looose.

Bears 24
Dolts 17

Bears score 7 points on D/7 points on special teams/3 points off of turn over/7 points from the running game.
L

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2007, 06:25:28 AM »
Body is a a better man then i am. i couldn't even face the board let alone ESPN all week. Every time I see Manning and that smirky smile i get sick to my stomach. That said D wins..the AFC was harder. I think th Bears have a better running attack that differs radically with each back I think the Dolts have a horrible special teams which could be a factor with DH catching punts (If he can hold on to the ball). This is withouta doubt my worst nightmare. Manning beat us, then he wins a SB. I'm in absolute hell. But i have alot of great clipart ready to go if he chokes..so please...please ..please looose.

Bears 24
Dolts 17

Bears score 7 points on D/7 points on special teams/3 points off of turn over/7 points from the running game.

hahahahaha  waaa waaaa waaaa  terrible officiating...waaa I hate the DOLTS.
  hahahaha  That was about the best football game I have ever seen.Even if the  Patriots would have won...that was still a damn good game...YOU act like Manning fu**ed your girl or something...Jesus Christ it's just a Football GAME....LET IT GO!  ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2007, 11:51:32 AM »
colts in a blowout

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2007, 11:59:04 AM »
colts in a blowout

E
i thought you would have said steelers 5 under par

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2007, 12:07:30 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2007, 12:12:13 PM »
ok rex grossman will win the super bowl ::)

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2007, 12:16:50 PM »
ok rex grossman will win the super bowl ::)

E
ole rexy will win one but not this year i have to agree with earls sarcasm

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2007, 06:13:56 PM »
seriosuly grossman has the deer in headlights look for meaningless regular season games

can you imagine him at the super bowl?

some of the "coolest" players ever puke before they take the field for a super bowl

the bears defense is very overrated, they play nfc competition

I think the only way the bears score is by getting good field postioning from hester on special teams

this years colts team is just a team that won't be denied alot like my steelers last year

E
E

John O

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2007, 07:11:42 PM »
The Colts are not as good a team as there were last year, but they still have weapons.  The Bears also have weapons, most are at Tank Johnsons house   ;D....... sorry couldn't help it.

Colts 34
Bears 14

It's going to be closer then the score indicates. The Colts will have a big enough lead in the 4th to force Rex to pass which will result in 2 turnovers that will lead to 10 late points for the Colts.

Masters- 50-54
148#

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2007, 07:31:19 PM »
The Colts are not as good a team as there were last year, but they still have weapons.  The Bears also have weapons, most are at Tank Johnsons house   ;D....... sorry couldn't help it.

Actually the Colts are a better team than last year and have proven it Better RBs, better kicker, different strategy, more physical, more experience.

Chicago shouldn't be in the game for long but they have more intangibles than most teams, that wouldn't necessarily show up on paper. Which is why they keep winning, what makes them more dangerous than what's on the surface. They're one of those unpredictable teams. Especially if their QB is on, it's one extreme or the other.

Plus it's gonna rain occassionally.