Author Topic: JOHN ROMANO is threatening to SUE MEEEEEE!  (Read 28290 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
JOHN ROMANO is threatening to SUE MEEEEEE!
« on: January 23, 2007, 03:55:01 PM »
Originally Posted by John Romano :

Indeed those are all on Amazon, however, you only post the poor ones in an attempt to defame me. If you posted all of them, then there would be clearly no intent to cause damages. I have WAY more good reviews than bad. Since youI intentionally omit those, your intentions are clearly defamatory and that is grounds for suit. Keep it up, Adam, and my lawyer will be contacting you. BTW - Why don't you write a book and we will all review it. Then we'll see who gets the bad reviews.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: JOHN ROMANO is going to SUE MEEEEEE!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 03:55:52 PM »
hahahaha, TA if pushing buttons was a way to make money, you would be a very wealthy man. hahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: JOHN ROMANO is threatening to SUE MEEEEEE!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 03:56:41 PM »
Copy paste his post, I'm banned from MD.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 04:06:23 PM »
What a loser , he can bash Peter McGough and thats okay but when someone bashes him , he'll sue

John Romano is a poser

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 04:20:54 PM »
I think John Romano and all the other clowns over there LOVE the way you bash 'em.
I mean, c'mon... you're STILL a member who hasn't been banned. I don't wanna hear their bitching.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 04:22:43 PM »
Can someone copy-pasted Romano's post? I'm banned and can't see it!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 04:26:29 PM »
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Romano 
Indeed those are all on Amazon, however, you only post the poor ones in an attempt to defame me. If you posted all of them, then there would be clearly no intent to cause damages. I have WAY more good reviews than bad. Since youI intentionally omit those, your intentions are clearly defamatory and that is grounds for suit. Keep it up, Adam, and my lawyer will be contacting you. BTW - Why don't you write a book and we will all review it. Then we'll see who gets the bad reviews.

hahahahahaha

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2007, 04:27:37 PM »
I think John Romano and all the other clowns over there LOVE the way you bash 'em.
I mean, c'mon... you're STILL a member who hasn't been banned. I don't wanna hear their bitching.
TA is a necessary evil. They know it and have a love/hate relationship with that concept. In a sense...they NEED TA.

TA brings controversy, generates TRAFFIC there and keep the wheels going. A forum is a good thing for a website...especially when there is noteriety and drama on it. It keeps people comming back and comming back to that website which in turn leads to other things.

?

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2007, 04:30:16 PM »
Quote from: Romano
Indeed those are all on Amazon, however, you only post the poor ones in an attempt to defame me. If you posted all of them, then there would be clearly no intent to cause damages. I have WAY more good reviews than bad. Since youI intentionally omit those, your intentions are clearly defamatory and that is grounds for suit. Keep it up, Adam, and my lawyer will be contacting you. BTW - Why don't you write a book and we will all review it. Then we'll see who gets the bad reviews

Re-posting information that is found on a public site is by no means ground for any way, shape, or form of lawsuit whatsoever. Romano CAN bring a suit against you, but you could represent yourself and defeat it easily.

The guy is clearly just trying to shut you up, TA. He's trying to use scare tactics. Glad you didn't go for it.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2007, 04:31:33 PM »
Can someone copy-pasted Romano's post? I'm banned and can't see it!!!!

Use a proxy. They can't keep you from reading.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2007, 04:32:29 PM »
Use a proxy. They can't keep you from reading.

Last time I fucked with my connection to the school's internet I ended up locked off it for am onth.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2007, 04:32:37 PM »
Re-posting information that is found on a public site is by no means ground for any way, shape, or form of lawsuit whatsoever. Romano CAN bring a suit against you, but you could represent yourself and defeat it easily.

The guy is clearly just trying to shut you up, TA. He's trying to use scare tactics. Glad you didn't go for it.

Look what he claimed:

Heckeler... TA.. whatever... if you are going post the phony rants of an irate former girl friend, and leave out the legit reviews from real people, I can only assume that you are out to defame me and cause damage to my earnings. At which point I will have to sue you - Adam Able - for punative dmages. Play fair or suffer with the other pukes.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2007, 04:33:54 PM »
Look what he claimed:

Heckeler... TA.. whatever... if you are going post the phony rants of an irate former girl friend, and leave out the legit reviews from real people, I can only assume that you are out to defame me and cause damage to my earnings. At which point I will have to sue you - Adam Able - for punative dmages. Play fair or suffer with the other pukes.

Here was my Reply:

That is public information on www.Amazon.com my friend.

Furthermore, you are more than likely the one that could be sued by you "Claiming"(HIGHLY Doubtful) that all of those reviews were posted by your girlfriend. You should be contacting Amazon and your girlfriend. Not me.

However, I do not think that is the case at all. Evidence points that those are all unique users simply posting their thoughts

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2007, 04:35:08 PM »
I didn't know Romano was such a whiny little cvnt. That's kind of pathetic. Good job TA.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2007, 04:35:35 PM »
Last time I fucked with my connection to the school's internet I ended up locked off it for am onth.

Here you go BF:  http://nickoli.net/superfun/fun.pl/000000A/http/www.google.com/

If you want to view a page, just copy and paste the URL after the A/

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2007, 04:39:59 PM »

I just learned how to do it the other day actually. But I do it in Explorer and it doesn't affect Firefox.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2007, 04:41:28 PM »
Here you go BF:  http://nickoli.net/superfun/fun.pl/000000A/http/www.google.com/

If you want to view a page, just copy and paste the URL after the A/

Thanks Ozzy!

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2007, 04:43:07 PM »

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2007, 05:01:46 PM »
Suing you is easy.  Winning is another question.  And collecting is a whole nother world.  The old saying "you can't get blood out of a turnip" comes to mind.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2007, 05:02:40 PM »
if this much effort were put into bringing positive attention to the sites, then it'd be something. as it stands, these people are selling any shreds of integrity just for a few more visitors. they're taking the john mark karr "all press is good press" line of thinking, and what's it going to accomplish? at best it turns everyone involved in to a big joke.  :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2007, 05:04:03 PM »
if this much effort were put into bringing positive attention to the sites, then it'd be something. as it stands, these people are selling any shreds of integrity just for a few more visitors. they're taking the john mark karr "all press is good press" line of thinking, and what's it going to accomplish? at best it turns everyone involved in to a big joke.  :-\

MD's been a joke for years now, why would anything change? They're just showing how immature they are with the way they can't take criticism on their forum.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2007, 05:04:25 PM »
you really know how to fuck with people dont you?

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2007, 05:05:35 PM »
MD's been a joke for years now, why would anything change? They're just showing how immature they are with the way they can't take criticism on their forum.

no shit.  seriously, these men are in their mid-40s and spend their evenings debating with kids online and trying to own people 1/3 their age.   let it fucking go MD, you third rate retards.
Chadwick Mower in 2008

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2007, 05:05:54 PM »
MD Circle Jerk council is def gonna have a meeting.  Maybe DA will "Whack" Adonis, I mean they are the "Muscle Mob"  ::)
Squishy face retard