Author Topic: American Idol = Never Laughed this hard since Fresh Prince  (Read 901 times)

Sljck-NjnjaRjder

• Getbig IV
  • Nobody is jealous of a loser!
American Idol = Never Laughed this hard since Fresh Prince
« on: January 23, 2007, 05:47:49 PM »
First off, I watch hardly any television.  I watch the News in the morning and Sportcenter and my games.  I swear I have never watched any dramas or reality shows...but this American Idol is absolutely hilarious!!  I am laughing out loud watching this.  These people suck so so bad, I had a couple of those real deep laughs that it feels like you lose your breath!!  Yeah this show is that funny. 

Any thoughts.
Sleep Big.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: American Idol = Never Laughed this hard since Fresh Prince
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 05:48:35 PM »
The Footloose guy was awesome. great moves ;D
E

Sljck-NjnjaRjder

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 05:51:42 PM »
That last black dude with the messed up front tooth that did "Burning Love" was friggin hilarious when he tore off his number like he was some super bodybuilder from getbig or something. lol
Sleep Big.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 05:56:50 PM »
That last black dude with the messed up front tooth that did "Burning Love" was friggin hilarious when he tore off his number like he was some super bodybuilder from getbig or something. lol

I think that fat white dude will win the whole thing.
E

Sljck-NjnjaRjder

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 06:00:21 PM »

I think that fat white dude will win the whole thing.

YOu must be talking about Sundance Head....I think that's his name....I forget who he said he father was (some guy who had some great song and killer dance moves in the 60s)...but he was super very good.   The dude with the goatee I think you mean.
Sleep Big.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 06:09:30 PM »
YOu must be talking about Sundance Head....I think that's his name....I forget who he said he father was (some guy who had some great song and killer dance moves in the 60s)...but he was super very good.   The dude with the goatee I think you mean.

yep, I heard Simon say that the best singer was a guy who wasn't very attractive in an interview. I think it must be Sundance he was referring to.
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 08:39:02 PM »
the auditions are basically the same each year

it was funny in 2003

E
E

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 04:34:25 AM »
The dude who said he put his heart and soul into this song because he had problem with his gf. The mofo was a spastic mess.

And of course, Mr. Burning Love, he sounded like a Eddie Murphy skit. You should not let mentally challenged people on that show. 

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2007, 05:05:04 AM »
i watched a couple of episodes the other night with my wife and i was howling! The little guy with the HUGE eyes that thought he was Justin cracked me up, and his fat friend he made in line was just as entertaining! Simon was so horrified by an act he actually said "what the fuck was that?" ha ha Priceless!
Scouser on Tour

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 05:54:41 AM »
First off, I watch hardly any television.  I watch the News in the morning and Sportcenter and my games.  I swear I have never watched any dramas or reality shows...but this American Idol is absolutely hilarious!!  I am laughing out loud watching this.  These people suck so so bad, I had a couple of those real deep laughs that it feels like you lose your breath!!  Yeah this show is that funny. 

Any thoughts.

Did you see the Chinese guy William Hung guy a few years back? The guy did a Ricky Martin song. That and Simon's remarks to him were classic. The look on the poor guys face were priceless.
The House that Ruth built