Author Topic: Lee ... Help Needed Again!!  (Read 1842 times)

DA_BI_DA

• Getbig II
  • Always Walk With A Closed Mouth And An Open Heart
Lee ... Help Needed Again!!
« on: January 23, 2007, 06:30:57 PM »
You have helped me for over 7 years when I've had questions regarding training, supplements and overall clean living.  My question is ....  since we last spoke I have been diagnosed as diabetic and with hypertension, I been on the medication for a while and my last lab work shows a decrease in testosterone levels due to the medication.  I have researched SDI-Labs and other companies and was wondering what your thoughts were on using a Winstrol or Winnie V to boost the levels?  I'm maintianing my poundage in the gym (560 bench, 625 squat and 575 deadlift) with over the counter supplements, you've helped me so much in the past, I trust your opinion. 

Thanks in advance, and see you at the Arnold!!
Evry1 nds iron d8ly!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Lee ... Help Needed Again!!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 07:48:45 PM »
You have helped me for over 7 years when I've had questions regarding training, supplements and overall clean living.  My question is ....  since we last spoke I have been diagnosed as diabetic and with hypertension, I been on the medication for a while and my last lab work shows a decrease in testosterone levels due to the medication.  I have researched SDI-Labs and other companies and was wondering what your thoughts were on using a Winstrol or Winnie V to boost the levels?  I'm maintianing my poundage in the gym (560 bench, 625 squat and 575 deadlift) with over the counter supplements, you've helped me so much in the past, I trust your opinion. 

I WOULD GO TO A DOCTOR AND GET TESTOSTERONE AND BRING LEVELS BACK TO NORMAL....IF YOU GET BLOOD WORK DONE AND LEVELS ARE LOW YOU CAN GET PERSCRIPTION TEST FROM DOCOTOR...

DA_BI_DA

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 11:46:23 AM »
Thanks, my primary doc is sending me to an Endocronologist for a second opinion.  I guess I was looking for alternative methods, which sometimes are the wrong way to go.

Thanks again for all your help and advice. 

Stay strong and live free!!
Evry1 nds iron d8ly!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 12:27:09 PM »
Thats a cool picture.  you are lucky to have met Lee.
bodybuildersreality.com

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 05:59:42 PM »
Thanks, my primary doc is sending me to an Endocronologist for a second opinion.  I guess I was looking for alternative methods, which sometimes are the wrong way to go.

Thanks again for all your help and advice. 

Stay strong and live free!!

YES WELL YOU CAN ALWAYS TRY THE TEST FUEL FROM CEL OR OTHER PRODUTC YOHIMBE JUST GET CHECKED FIRST AND THEN SEE WHERE TO GO FROM THERE...AS I AM NO DOCTOR SO I DONT WANT TO GIVE MEDICAL ADVICE

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 06:59:56 PM »

SDI labs sells bogus shit..Those products will only make your wallet lighter..Also even legit winstrol doesn't boost TEST levels...Only Test can boost test levels...Hope this helps..

DA_BI_DA

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2007, 08:28:27 PM »
With my medications I have to be real careful with any supplements I take.  I've used Muscletech products since 1999, when you had to buy directly from them.  I just received some sample packets of CEL products for testing to see how they interact with medication.  If they work, then I'm a CEL man.  I've listened to your advice and suggestions since your brief stint with Muscletech and then to Twinlab.  Your unwavering refusal to endorse a product or company that doesn't work, has always impressed me and has helped me a lot.

Evry1 nds iron d8ly!

DA_BI_DA

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 08:30:25 PM »
Thanks,.... The Choad, for the heads up.  Following Lee's advice, I'll just wait and see where the doc's take me. 
Evry1 nds iron d8ly!