Author Topic: Your Favourite Conservative Pundit!!  (Read 2484 times)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
Your Favourite Conservative Pundit!!
« on: January 23, 2007, 07:07:51 PM »
I've always been a big fan of Mark Steyn; witty, hugely talented, thoroughly entertaining, and able to dissect the most complex of issues with simple logic and reason.  Feel free to chime in with your own suggestions for your favourite conservative mind, and post links explaining why they’re your choice.

http://www.steynonline.com
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Your Favourite Conservative Pundit!!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 07:17:00 PM »
Without a doubt Ron Reagan... All the rest are stupid retards geared up to collect stupid sheep.  Now Ron, that's one honorable SOB... Respect!  Look at the collection or rightwing garbage out there... oh brother...crap like ann coulter... BLAAaahahahaaa.. :-X

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 07:19:53 PM »
Robert Novak.  Speaks his mind.  Not afraid to call things as he sees them.  Is an anti-tax militant.  Man after my own heart.   :)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 07:29:21 PM »
Without a doubt Ron Reagan... All the rest are stupid retards geared up to collect stupid sheep.  Now Ron, that's one honorable SOB... Respect!  Look at the collection or rightwing garbage out there... oh brother...crap like ann coulter... BLAAaahahahaaa.. :-X

Whoops, there goes the abuse again.  Try using some cool logic to gain the opinionative sway of people around here - you might gain some allies in the process.
Thread Killer

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 07:33:11 PM »
dennis miller

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 07:18:48 AM »
Whoops, there goes the abuse again.  Try using some cool logic to gain the opinionative sway of people around here - you might gain some allies in the process.
HUH???  What you don't like Ron, he's an upstanding honest mofo...  I don't know what you mean by there goes the abuse again...  Why does this require logic... I like Ron and don't like people like Ann Coulter... I have to get logical with that :-\  Look it's real simple, if all the guys on the left and right had half the character of Ron Reagan, we'd be in a 1000 times better country right now.  People like Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck... etc etc are out there to sow as much hate at anger as they can and it's disgusting. Yes there are some on the left that do it too and I don't like it when I hear hear it.  But I've found non as psycho nazi-ish as Ann Coulter and Glenn Beck et al.  You know it's something for a lefty to give kudos to someone a rightwing pundit but I did.  Guy's like Intensone would never, would you?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2007, 02:10:37 PM »
HUH???  What you don't like Ron, he's an upstanding honest mofo...  I don't know what you mean by there goes the abuse again...  Why does this require logic... I like Ron and don't like people like Ann Coulter... I have to get logical with that :-\  Look it's real simple, if all the guys on the left and right had half the character of Ron Reagan, we'd be in a 1000 times better country right now.  People like Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck... etc etc are out there to sow as much hate at anger as they can and it's disgusting. Yes there are some on the left that do it too and I don't like it when I hear hear it.  But I've found non as psycho nazi-ish as Ann Coulter and Glenn Beck et al.  You know it's something for a lefty to give kudos to someone a rightwing pundit but I did.  Guy's like Intensone would never, would you?

You mean to say you don't understand your previous post was abusive? No?  Let me show you so that you may post less abusively (like above).

Stating: 'All the rest (conservatives) are stupid retards' is abuse.  Understand?

Yes, you lauded Reagan - congratulations.  You accuse conservatives of showing anger, directly after you spit bile in a post.  Again, moderate your views, 'Moderator'.
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 08:57:11 PM »
You mean to say you don't understand your previous post was abusive? No?  Let me show you so that you may post less abusively (like above).

Stating: 'All the rest (conservatives) are stupid retards' is abuse.  Understand?

Yes, you lauded Reagan - congratulations.  You accuse conservatives of showing anger, directly after you spit bile in a post.  Again, moderate your views, 'Moderator'.
abusive, no... I had no intention of abusing you with my words.  Bruce, If you're this sensitive don't post here, my views aren't going to get moderate for you.  read the rules of the board.  heated crossfire is ok, baseless attacks are not.  I have plenty to base my attacks on the Ann Coulter's out there ;)  My jumping on the like of Ann Coulter isn't shit.  If it offends you so much I'm sorry but don't tell me how to moderate this board.

That is all...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2007, 08:59:44 PM »
abusive, no... I had no intention of abusing you with my words.  Bruce, If you're this sensitive don't post here, my views aren't going to get moderate for you.  read the rules of the board.  heated crossfire is ok, baseless attacks are not.  I have plenty to base my attacks on the Ann Coulter's out there ;)  My jumping on the like of Ann Coulter isn't shit.  If it offends you so much I'm sorry but don't tell me how to moderate this board.  What I said isn't squat compared to what Intensone has tossed at liberals... I haven't seen you get up in his shit over it...

That is all...

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 09:00:42 PM »
abusive, no... I had no intention of abusing you with my words.  Bruce, If you're this sensitive don't post here, my views aren't going to get moderate for you.  read the rules of the board.  heated crossfire is ok, baseless attacks are not.  I have plenty to base my attacks on the Ann Coulter's out there ;)  My jumping on the like of Ann Coulter isn't shit.  If it offends you so much I'm sorry but don't tell me how to moderate this board.

That is all...

Do you have any base for referring to such people as 'stupid retards'?  You're sinking fast on this one.

I accept your apology and thank you for it, if only because I appreciate your moderation on this issue.  You'll see from my line of posts that I'm hardly sensitive, I simply believe abuse is the defence used by people with no argument left to prove.  You're surely better than that.
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2007, 09:10:20 PM »
Do you have any base for referring to such people as 'stupid retards'?  You're sinking fast on this one.

I accept your apology and thank you for it, if only because I appreciate your moderation on this issue.  You'll see from my line of posts that I'm hardly sensitive, I simply believe abuse is the defence used by people with no argument left to prove.  You're surely better than that.
People like Ann Coulter hahahhaha plenty man... and they're not members anyway... I was not refering to you as a stupid retard.  If it was worded that way it was wrong, I didn't mean to do say that of you, did I?.. relax man, I had no idea you would completely melt over my disaproval of the hannities and coulters of the world...  How's this one, Coulter thought Canada sent troops to vietnam... ala stupid retard ;D  bottom line, I have no intention of backing off of attacking these characters, you are fee to attack ones on the left and we may debate it, but to hell if you think i'm backing down on this, ain't happening, I didn't do anything wrong.  If you feel there is an issue, take it to one of the other mods 8)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2007, 09:38:34 PM »
People like Ann Coulter hahahhaha plenty man... and they're not members anyway... I was not refering to you as a stupid retard.  If it was worded that way it was wrong, I didn't mean to do say that of you, did I?.. relax man, I had no idea you would completely melt over my disaproval of the hannities and coulters of the world...  How's this one, Coulter thought Canada sent troops to vietnam... ala stupid retard ;D  bottom line, I have no intention of backing off of attacking these characters, you are fee to attack ones on the left and we may debate it, but to hell if you think i'm backing down on this, ain't happening, I didn't do anything wrong.  If you feel there is an issue, take it to one of the other mods 8)

But Beserker, your initial defence was that you weren't abusing.  You were, even if not me.  I'm not interested in complaining to anyone other than you about this - I'm appealing to your ability to argue and debate, rather than abuse.
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2007, 10:05:51 PM »
But Beserker, your initial defence was that you weren't abusing.  You were, even if not me.  I'm not interested in complaining to anyone other than you about this - I'm appealing to your ability to argue and debate, rather than abuse.
I actually don't think I'm being abusive.  It was not my intention.  My only intention was to note the guy I admire, Ron and to flame the ones I do not like.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2007, 05:51:35 AM »
Michael Savage all the way. Beck bothers me.
L