Author Topic: my experience using roids and another drugs  (Read 1066 times)

alex yebra

• Getbig II
  • 200 lbs 5' 6''
my experience using roids and another drugs
« on: January 23, 2007, 08:06:02 PM »
hi , I'm a competitive bber since 1987 , I took steroids for yrs ,also took triacana,clermbuterol, well, I won several titles , my stats : 200 lbs 5' 6'' ripped but I had several side effects , oneadays I just take low dossages only for few months per yrs , drugs are dangerous and a reallity into sport, not just bodybuilding or powerlifting, I think we have to care our health meanwhile we learn the best way to have a good life ;bodybuiling is great and a honest sport , we talk freely about the reallity of sport , the atlhetes from other sports like tennis, soccer,runners don't speak about the drugs into sport , the members of the committe olimpic international like to speak bad about iron sports , bull shit!!! the drugs testing is just a fake image for media and public , we are the athletes ,they are the "judges" , we are the champions, if u want to take roids, do it and take care ,if u want to compete naturally good for u too .but no more lies and attacks to iron sport .
alex yebra
I Love bbing

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: my experience using roids and another drugs
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 11:42:46 AM »
You want to know why dicks like Gary Wadler are talking shit about iron sports? Well, when they were young they wanted to get big and strong, but they didnīt have it in them and now they hate everyone who does.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: my experience using roids and another drugs
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 12:00:22 PM »
You want to know why dicks like Gary Wadler are talking shit about iron sports? Well, when they were young they wanted to get big and strong, but they didnīt have it in them and now they hate everyone who does.

Yep. Either that or they dont understand. And what society doesnt understand, society belittles.