Author Topic: Lee thrashing other pros!:)  (Read 2157 times)

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
Lee thrashing other pros!:)
« on: January 23, 2007, 09:47:30 PM »
Lee talking bout big guys being proportionally smaller than him. Love it!:)

&mode=related&search=

Hard to argue though. He is, sort of, correct:)

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
Re: Lee thrashing other pros!:)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 10:16:56 PM »
if lee has the same measurements as the 'big guys', why does he look like a kid next to them in more ways than just height..? only his arms compare.

btw, repost x 10,000

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 10:47:35 AM »
if lee has the same measurements as the 'big guys', why does he look like a kid next to them in more ways than just height..? only his arms compare.

btw, repost x 10,000
6th place in the Mr.0 at what 24 years old i think?? yeah hes a little kid your right.
bodybuildersreality.com

JohnnyMontana

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 11:52:37 PM »
I've had a working theory about this and freak genetics aside. I think those 6' and taller are actually at a disadvantage when is comes to adding size when compared to guys who shorter to average height. If you take two sticks, one shorter for the short person and one longer for the tall person, and then take the same about of play dough(Muscle) for both sticks and add it to the sticks the shorter one will appear and measure as more bulky. Taller guys have to add more muscle to achieve the same size. Hence the weight difference also. Not to mention the mechanics of the body and working out are most often more favorable for shorter guys(squats, deadlifts, bench). So people like Lee Priest and Shawn Ray are kind of unfairly comparing their size and strength to the tall guys.
Just keep in mind I'm not saying bodybuilding is easy for anyone. Everybody deserves recognition for all the hard work they put in toward the sport. It's just better suited for some people.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 06:55:11 PM »
6th place in the Mr.0 at what 24 years old i think?? yeah hes a little kid your right.
i didnt even comment on lees physique. he looks like a kid next to the taller guys, period. you're an idiot if you think otherwise

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 08:53:46 PM »

btw, repost x 10,000

Yeah, Lee's delts and legs are totally blown away in this pic.... ::)

Lee's on the far left, just in case you didn't know what he looked like.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 09:49:38 PM »

Lee's on the far left, just in case you didn't know what he looked like.

hahahaha! apparently he doesn't...thats ok.
bodybuildersreality.com

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 11:20:38 PM »
Lee, you have the biggest set of balls in the industry and dont let any naysayers tell you otherwise!  i have been watching your career for ten years and you are truly the genetically most gifted athlete to walk on a bodybuilding stage in the modern era.

yes, there are those that want to run you down, claiming that you are too short and blocky to be taken seriously but those in the know ,are too aware, that these are just illfounded and jealous rantings of muscle-head wanna bees.

keep up all the fantastic work you do Lee, you have thousands of fans the world over(including Toronto; my home town) who think you are amazing!