Author Topic: Note to berserker  (Read 5372 times)

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
Note to berserker
« on: January 24, 2007, 07:01:42 AM »
congrats on your politics board...its come together far better than i expected.

my apologies for doubting your sincerity

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Note to berserker
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 07:10:34 AM »
congrats on your politics board...its come together far better than i expected.

my apologies for doubting your sincerity
Dude, thanks man!!!  I wish I could take all the credit but truth be told a lot of people have come together and made this a pretty decent board.  But seriously, I'm glad we're past the bad stuff, I apologize too, and this means a lot coming from BB. Thanks man!!!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 10:56:14 AM »
Dude, thanks man!!!  I wish I could take all the credit but truth be told a lot of people have come together and made this a pretty decent board.  But seriously, I'm glad we're past the bad stuff, I apologize too, and this means a lot coming from BB. Thanks man!!!
yeah I stoped using the General Board since it looks more and more like a getbig version of bb.com Misc section :(

This is cool here and you are a good dude, especially since we share common ground regarding a certain somebody ... viva Chavez !"!!!!!!!!!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 02:14:50 PM »
Yesh, its my new favorite board.   8)
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 02:19:16 PM »
Beach Bum and his 911 stuff got a little silly for a while, but it seems everyone else has come to their senses!

OFFICIAL STORY SUMMARY

The complex international plot was never discovered by intelligence agencies.

19 Arab hijackers evaded security on 4 different flights from 3 different international airports with knives, box cutters, mace and bombs in their possession.

Hani Hanjour who had been refused the rental of a Cessna 172 3 1/2 weeks prior to 9/11 navigated an aircraft he had never flown before from the Ohio/Kentucky border and located the Pentagon in Washington D.C.. He was reading a 757 manual on the way to the airport which he left in the car.

He violated the most secure airspace in the United States without intercept even though they had the transponder off for 42 minutes and intercept aircraft sat 10 minutes away at Andrews Air Force base. The attacks in New York were being broadcast in the media.

He passed the unsecured White House and flew over the totally unobstructed front of the Pentagon where the "brass" has their offices.

He entered Reagan International airspace while performing a 270 degree turn with a 7000 foot drop in altitude in 2.5 minutes with military precision.

He chose the most obstructed approach path possible out of all 5 sides of the building. And the only path that required an altitude change right at the end in order to level out over the Pentagon grounds.

He hit five 25 foot, 293 pound steel lamp poles, a fence, a 39,500 pound generator trailer, two cable spools, two single-wide mobile home construction trailers and a tree to hit the building without leaving a significant trail of aircraft debris behind.

He selected the only wedge out of 5 that was under renovation for blast reinforcement in case of a terrorist attack. The project was due to be completed that week. The exterior wall was built with 21 inch steel reinforced columns infilled with 8 inches of brick, tubular steel, 1600 pound blast-resistant windows, and Kevlar mesh covered in a facade of 6 inches of Indiana limestone. It was also the least occupied section of the building.

He made an entire 164,010* pound 757-200 more than 50 yards long with wings equal in area to the floor space of a three-bedroom suburban house vanish in between the first and second floor of the Pentagon which is 14 feet between slabs. 12 feet is the diameter of the fuselage. Except for a couple of pieces of the aircraft that had lettering from the AA livery (which is a very small percentage of the exterior surface area of the aircraft) there was very little left behind outside. No tail, no wings, no engines, no horizontal stabilizer, no passenger seats, no luggage and no aircraft cargo. He did not touch the lawn in the process.

The aircraft remained between the first and second floor slabs and traveled 310 feet through the interior walls, 21 inch rebar-cored columns every 10 feet, and office contents to break through the "C" wing wall composed of 8 inches of reinforced brick creating a near perfectly round 9 foot in diameter exit hole. It decelerated in the 40 foot space of the A-E drive and did not chip the opposing wall or leave any visible wreckage in the A-E drive. The Arlington County After-Action Report, the Shoring Report, and the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Building Performance Report all attributed the exit hole to the aircraft but none of them explained it.

The FBI confiscated videos from local businesses at about the same time water was initially being put on the building fire.

The Pentagon denied having security video. Five frames of a security video taken from the Pentagon guard shack were leaked. The Pentagon admitted to having video. The 5 frames all have the wrong date, the aircraft is hidden behind a foreground object and the second frame had been artificially brightened from the source.

The FBI admits to having videos, aircraft wreckage, two "black boxes" and the hijackers unidentified remains. They refuse to positively identify the hijacker's remains, release the videos or let the media see the wreckage. The NTSB claims to have downloaded the information from the cockpit voice recorder but before it could be analyzed the FBI confiscated it. The FBI director Robert Mueller said "the agency had not gotten any information from the voice data recorder from Flight 77".

The Pentagon ASCE Building Performance Report was written after the building was demolished with no physical inspection of the impact zone evidence or aircraft debris. There is photographic proof that somebody falsified the condition of at least one significant column near the exit hole. The BPS team was not allowed to see the exit hole.

The FBI did not allow the NTSB to perform a crash investigation. There is no official federally required accident report for any of the four aircraft that crashed on 9/11. Those reports are completed when private aircraft skid off a runway.

The FBI produced a report that says "American Airlines #77, Boeing 757, 8:10 a.m. departed Dulles for Los Angeles, 9:39 a.m. crashed into the Pentagon" and shows 5 photos of Arab men on the FBI Flight 77 Page. One of those men has been reported by the BBC to still be alive. Robert Mueller of the FBI acknowledged, "that the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt".

Dr. Marcella Fierro, the Virginia Chief Medical Examiner was refused any participation in processing the human remains. She was so upset she requested and received a letter from then Attorney General Ashcroft transferring responsibility for the medical examinations to the FBI. The remains were removed under armed guard and taken to Dover AFB, Delaware. Despite temperatures that melted an entire 757-200 they claim to have positively identified all but 5 remains from the Pentagon and Flight 77.

There are no Arab names on the original passenger list or the official autopsy report. On the autopsy report all names on the passenger list were identified except for an infant (if they didn't fly under their own names and there are not 5 alias names unconnected with remains, then how did they board the aircraft?).

The State Department produced the longest government report on the Pentagon here. It uses articles from the Washington Post, USA Today, MSNBC, and Rense.com to prove that an aircraft hit the Pentagon instead of producing the evidence they are in possession of for the American people.

*This includes the aircraft and fuel. It does not include cargo, luggage or passengers.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 03:09:03 PM »
Beach Bum and his 911 stuff got a little silly for a while, but it seems everyone else has come to their senses!

Ha ha.  Yeah I'll be setting up my own 911 conspiracy web site. 

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2007, 06:00:12 PM »
Ha ha.  Yeah I'll be setting up my own 911 conspiracy web site. 

Can you work Elvis into it somewhere?
Thread Killer

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 06:30:01 PM »
Can you work Elvis into it somewhere?

Absolutely.  I'll have an Elvis section.  Bruce Lee.  911.  The faked moon landing.  Oklahoma City.  It will be the bomb (so to speak). 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2007, 07:16:23 PM »
Absolutely.  I'll have an Elvis section.  Bruce Lee.  911.  The faked moon landing.  Oklahoma City.  It will be the bomb (so to speak). 

would it "be the bomb" if you had lost a family member at Oklahoma city and were shown the clear evidence of two initial blasts (seismic and audio recordings) plus FEMA documents of the 2 unexploded devices?

jeez, youre a dumb fuck.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 07:16:48 PM »

Hmm.  I'm beginning to warm to this theory.  Perhaps it's all due to Global Warming simultaneously expanding the size of the Bermuda Triangle, reducing the hole in the ozone layer, receding David Letterman's hairline, plunging the temperature of the Indian Ocean, knocking the moon from the earth's gravitational pull, stretching the bread line, lifting the glass ceiling in the workplace, guiding the hand that rocks the cradle, blocking net income transfers, colliding man against machine, wiping out Mongolian Yurt camps, forcing children to give up on Christmas and deepening the wealth gap between Bangladesh's rich and poor - thus proving the Bush Administration did indeed know that Mount St. Helens would erupt, allowing us to launch pre-emptive strikes in upper north-west Bumfuckidaho.  The truth is out there.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2007, 07:18:34 PM »
bruce, you have gone from serious discussion to the dumb cnut douchebag list.

enjoy it.

PS... why change from intelligent discussion and trading facts, to beach bum's moronic blind style?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2007, 07:20:36 PM »
Oh yes Robert, whereas you have resorted to abuse and general heartlessness and ever deepening paranoia.  Work on your sense of humour, my friend.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2007, 07:23:15 PM »
Oh yes Robert, whereas you have resorted to abuse and general heartlessness and ever deepening paranoia.  Work on your sense of humour, my friend.

I would, but

1) 168 dead people at OK city isn't funny.
2) using the "elvis/UFO" response to solid proof of holes in official stories is just play gay, dude.  It's like, either ignore it or debate it.  but to act like that pussy beach bum, and mock it, well it contributes nothing, and it's an old joke.

beachbum said he would trust his daughter's life with alex jones before he's trust bush.  then he mocks these things.  it's like he's so scared of anything real that he prefers lame jokes.

i thought you were better than that???

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2007, 07:28:25 PM »
Hmm.  I'm beginning to warm to this theory.  Perhaps it's all due to Global Warming simultaneously expanding the size of the Bermuda Triangle, reducing the hole in the ozone layer, receding David Letterman's hairline, plunging the temperature of the Indian Ocean, knocking the moon from the earth's gravitational pull, stretching the bread line, lifting the glass ceiling in the workplace, guiding the hand that rocks the cradle, blocking net income transfers, colliding man against machine, wiping out Mongolian Yurt camps, forcing children to give up on Christmas and deepening the wealth gap between Bangladesh's rich and poor - thus proving the Bush Administration did indeed know that Mount St. Helens would erupt, allowing us to launch pre-emptive strikes in upper north-west Bumfuckidaho.  The truth is out there.

Outstanding Bruce.  Just outstanding.  Hey do you think 240 would put the website together? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2007, 07:30:16 PM »
bruce, enjoy the banter with beach bum.  i enjoyed debating you and discussing events.  sad to learn you and him are on the same page :(

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2007, 07:32:59 PM »
I would, but

1) 168 dead people at OK city isn't funny.
2) using the "elvis/UFO" response to solid proof of holes in official stories is just play gay, dude.  It's like, either ignore it or debate it.  but to act like that pussy beach bum, and mock it, well it contributes nothing, and it's an old joke.

beachbum said he would trust his daughter's life with alex jones before he's trust bush.  then he mocks these things.  it's like he's so scared of anything real that he prefers lame jokes.

i thought you were better than that???

Get serious, Robert.  At no point did I mock the dead from the tragedies you outline above - you know that too.  To suggest I was is typical of your despicable argumentative mud-slinging style.  If anything, I was making light of people like your good self, which find the most embarrassingly complex conspiracies from such events.  It is you that trivialises those that have died, and toys with the emotions of their relatives and friends.  Get some class, and a sense of humour.
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2007, 07:33:35 PM »
bruce, enjoy the banter with beach bum.  i enjoyed debating you and discussing events.  sad to learn you and him are on the same page :(

Are you this much of a drama queen in real life too?
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2007, 07:36:02 PM »
Get serious, Robert.  At no point did I mock the dead from the tragedies you outline above - you know that too.  To suggest I was is typical of your despicable argumentative mud-slinging style.  If anything, I was making light of people like your good self, which find the most embarrassingly complex conspiracies from such events.  It is you that trivialises those that have died, and toys with the emotions of their relatives and friends.  Get some class, and a sense of humour.

the relatives of the victims are the ones who want the investigations and have spearheaded the investigations.

have you head of the Jersey Girls?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2007, 07:48:48 PM »
the relatives of the victims are the ones who want the investigations and have spearheaded the investigations.

have you head of the Jersey Girls?

These events have been investigated.  Don't pretend you care for these people - you only care for your self-serving, self-important, baseless conspiratorial pontificating.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2007, 07:51:01 PM »
These events have been investigated.  Don't pretend you care for these people - you only care for your self-serving, self-important, baseless conspiratorial pontificating.

Actually, 4 of the 10 911 commission members, including the two chairs, have come out and said the investigation was incomplete, crippled by Bush, and they want a second investigation.

They don't believe it's been thoroughly investigated, and believe the ties to teh saudis/pakistan may show some cooperation here.

I'm sorry Bruce, but I'd rather listen to the members of the 911 commission, when it comes to the reliability and validity of the 911 commission findings, than you.  no offense.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2007, 07:57:03 PM »

LOL.  Dude where have you been?  LOL.  It's a breath of fresh air to see you and the new military guy posting here.  Keep it up.   

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2007, 07:58:18 PM »
LOL.  Dude where have you been?  LOL.  It's a breath of fresh air to see you and the new military guy posting here.  Keep it up.   

Thanks, BB.  Let's keep the heat on these guys until they realise they can't have free range here with this garbage.
Thread Killer

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2007, 08:24:03 PM »

That actually cracked me up.  ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2007, 08:27:52 PM »
ouch, ouch and ouch   ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2007, 09:04:01 PM »
wow this thread degrated...  Come on fellas... Most everyone is doing a pretty good job here.  This board has been a lot of fun.  I've said it before, I'll say it again, it's politics and you can't expect shit to not get heated sometimes... It's all good... We have some fun mixed in with the crossfire... chill chill  ;D