Author Topic: When will we just rid the world of these................  (Read 2389 times)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
When will we just rid the world of these................
« on: January 24, 2007, 08:57:53 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: When will we just rid the world of these................
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 09:41:11 AM »
Israel and the United States will soon be destroyed, Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Tuesday during a meeting with Syria's foreign minister, the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB) website said in a report.

"Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad… assured that the United States and the Zionist regime of Israel will soon come to the end of their lives," the Iranian president was quoted as saying.

And we're supposed to have a dialog with this guy?  :-\

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 10:29:39 AM »
george bush should be tried for war crimes against humanity.

the USA is one of the most corrupt, evil nations, and with the power to do so much good they squander it.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 11:20:04 AM »
exactly when did becoming anti zionist become being anti american?

hook ..like..sinker..
carpe` vaginum!

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 03:52:24 PM »

the USA is one of the most corrupt, evil nations, and with the power to do so much good they squander it.

squander it?? I dont think that you really know what you are talking about. How much money did we give to the Tsunami victims? How much have we done for AIDS in Africa. I can guarantee that it more than any other nation in the world. We give more money to other countries than we spend on our own. Yea the US fucks up alot I will agree to that, but to say we have the ability to do good and do not is an idiotic statment. What other country is going to give 1.5b to Africian countries? England? Russia? China? I dont think so.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 06:56:36 PM »
look up how much we give to israel in aid EVERY yr

it'll blow your mind...

go ahead..look it up..

i bet you'll find it hard to find links..but ..go ahead..do it..  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

scooter

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 05:58:20 AM »
who cares about Isreal? I dont I say let those animals over there kill each other.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 06:44:33 AM »

::)
W

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 09:47:52 AM »
squander it?? I dont think that you really know what you are talking about. How much money did we give to the Tsunami victims? How much have we done for AIDS in Africa. I can guarantee that it more than any other nation in the world. We give more money to other countries than we spend on our own. Yea the US fucks up alot I will agree to that, but to say we have the ability to do good and do not is an idiotic statment. What other country is going to give 1.5b to Africian countries? England? Russia? China? I dont think so.

good post!  8)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2007, 01:13:02 PM »

they have caused more instability in the east then any other country, have begun fake wars, have provide weapons to full wars that meet there diplomatic agenda.

squander it , i think so, they waste billions on weapons insted of donating, creating,building resources for the poor to live on. i know what we need a bigger army, with shit health care and public schools they are amazing. they should put down the fucking weapons and help more. they help but not enough based on resources, they have the ability to change the world insted there fucking it up with fake wars and political agendas. they are the world leaders.

scooter

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2007, 08:06:29 AM »
they have caused more instability in the east then any other country, have begun fake wars, have provide weapons to full wars that meet there diplomatic agenda.

squander it , i think so, they waste billions on weapons insted of donating, creating,building resources for the poor to live on. i know what we need a bigger army, with shit health care and public schools they are amazing. they should put down the fucking weapons and help more. they help but not enough based on resources, they have the ability to change the world insted there fucking it up with fake wars and political agendas. they are the world leaders

I agree with you alittle bit. But we do more for the world than any other country in the world. Fake wars i dont know what you mean by this, what I think you mean is wars started on false premmises. I can guarantee you that the war in Iraq is real. Wether you agree with the war or not is irrelevant. We are talking about the US squadering their ability to do good in the world which we do plenty of. I have not said that there is not some bad but the good outweighs the bad. That is how it has been since WWI.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2007, 12:12:44 AM »

"Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad… assured that the United States and the Zionist regime of Israel will soon come to the end of their lives," the Iranian president was quoted as saying.

Has anyone considered that something 'coming to the end of it's life' is not necessarily something that has been attacked and killed? A wick stuck in an empty lantern will burn itself out without the fuel to sustain it's flame. it didn't need a stiff wind to blow it out, it did so from the lack of fuel.

Americas greatness has been fueled for many years by a number of things, ...one of which is her constitution. By destoying her very source of greatness, ...how can the greatness continue. There are many ways to look at those words. Whether meant as a threat or not, ...it should give you food for thought.

In how many ways has America been great, ...and in how many ways has she undermined her own greatness and potential within the world?

How does the lack of adequate or even appropriate education, healthcare, housing etc leave America's future generations vulnerable in a global environment. How does a lack of oil leave an industrialized nation whose very infrastructure is dependant on oil vulnerable? What will a blockade of the Straits of Hormuz do to such an economy?

There are many ways a nation or empire can come to an end. Sometime's it's not from an outside attack, ...but rather a lack of appropriate planning, and paying attention to conditions at home. If your house is infested with termites, you don't need your enemy to back a bulldozer up to your house to lose your home. Given enough time and without the proper maintenance, those termites will eat away at the foundation to such an extent, that your enemy can simply sit back and watch your house collapse upon itself.

Just some food for thought.

Thank goodness you have the Democrats who excel in taking care of domestic issues.
w

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2007, 05:58:37 AM »
Israel and the United States will soon be destroyed, Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Tuesday during a meeting with Syria's foreign minister, the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB) website said in a report.

Stuff in parenthesis added by me.

GOD said to Abraham

Genesis 12:3
I will bless those who bless you (USA),
       and whoever curses you(Iran, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Russia, China, Hitler, etc.) I will curse

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2007, 06:08:16 AM »
Stuff in parenthesis added by me.

GOD said to Abraham

Genesis 12:3
I will bless those who bless you (USA),
       and whoever curses you(Iran, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Russia, China, Hitler, etc.) I will curse

Hmm, God will only bless the USA? Not Britain, the country that gave the world the world? Okay brother ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2007, 06:14:52 AM »
Hmm, God will only bless the USA? Not Britain, the country that gave the world the world? Okay brother ::)

Then YES.  GOD will bless the USA, Britain and all individuals, groups and nations who bless/support Israel.  GOD said it, not me.  I believe it. 

I'm just not familiar with Britain's current stand on Israel.  The way I understand it, Britain gave part of Palestine to Israel because Britain wanted to get rid of all the Jews who live in Europe.  Don't know if that's true or not.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 06:19:08 AM »
I'm just not familiar with Britain's current stand on Israel.  The way I understand it, Britain gave part of Palestine to Israel because Britain wanted to get rid of all the Jews who live in Europe.  Don't know if that's true or not.

The land was Britiains to give, but because they wanted to rid Europe of Jews? Come on now...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2007, 06:20:00 AM »
The land was Britiains to give, but because they wanted to rid Europe of Jews? Come on now...

That's what I heard or read somewhere a long time ago.  I'm not saying that it is true.  I don't know.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2007, 06:24:53 AM »
That's what I heard or read somewhere a long time ago.  I'm not saying that it is true.  I don't know.

lol, you didn't happen to read it on Getbig did yah?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2007, 06:28:34 AM »
lol, you didn't happen to read it on Getbig did yah?

Ha ha ha.  No, Getbig wasn't around back then.

Either way, you are right.  GOD did choose Britain to play a huge role in fulfilling a major prophecy in the history of Israel.

These 10 Bible prophecies were fulfilled in 1948 when Israel became an independent, united nation for the second time in history, and for the first time in 2,900 years.

http://www.100prophecies.org/page3.htm