Author Topic: Palumbo in his prime  (Read 7085 times)

BDG

• Getbig III
Re: Palumbo in his prime
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2007, 06:12:40 AM »
Looking huge and ripped. Did he ever nail his condition onstage?

Dave is EASILY the best conditioned BB when he steps on stage. I do not think he is Ever "off" his conditioning.

It is his shape that the judges do not reward.  (Yes I am being kind ..)
OSC

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2007, 06:20:59 AM »
Palumbo is the ugliest Bodybuilder human being ever
The Number 2 in Scranton

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2007, 06:25:09 AM »
Palumbo is the ugliest Bodybuilder human being ever

who cares if he's ugly... you wanna go on a date with him,???

fact is the guy is a genious. MD is lucky to have an Asset like Dave on board.
he is very well educated, and whatever he lacks on stage he makes up for with his information on anabolics etc.

point is, there should be more Palumbo's out there, just for the fact that he is the mad-scientist of anabolics and knows so much!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2007, 07:29:36 AM »
The guy has done wonders with what God gave him.You guys are a bunch of jealous idiots.By the way,you do know that most bodybuilders use drugs,or is is Dave the only one with enough stones to admit it.

WOW - another epic display of your'e Intellect ! do you hang with Derek Anthony or any shemales ?
K

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2007, 07:35:36 AM »

he is very well educated, and whatever he lacks on stage he makes up for with his information on anabolics etc.

point is, there should be more Palumbo's out there, just for the fact that he is the mad-scientist of anabolics and knows so much!

So I assume you read his column and cook up some of his recipes for your own personal use. If the guy is a con, he isnt saying anything new. You just like the taste of his cum on your lips.
L

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2007, 07:39:40 AM »
So I assume you read his column and cook up some of his recipes for your own personal use. If the guy is a con, he isnt saying anything new. You just like the taste of his cum on your lips.

mixed with fake gh  :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2007, 07:44:28 AM »
The guy has done wonders with what God gave him.You guys are a bunch of jealous idiots.By the way,you do know that most bodybuilders use drugs,or is is Dave the only one with enough stones to admit it.
meltdown.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2007, 07:47:40 AM »

do you pluck his eye brows ?
The Number 2 in Scranton

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2007, 07:48:41 AM »
Palumbo is as big a legend as Lou Gehrig.  Must be because they both have diseases named after them.  

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2007, 07:52:42 AM »
Palumbo had a prime??? I guess thats why he doesn't have a pro card nor will he ever see one.

PB

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2007, 08:12:26 AM »
However he probably makes more money then 95% of the pros and I doubt you will be seeing him do any gay for pay stuff.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2007, 08:14:02 AM »
However he probably makes more money then 95% of the pros and I doubt you will be seeing him do any gay for pay stuff.
something tells me he doesn't need money to do gay stuff.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2007, 08:16:14 AM »
Really?Ever see his girlfriend?She looks pretty good to me,of cource I know all the shutins on here get much hotter chicks and have much better builds then Dave does.At least thats what their mommys tell them.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2007, 08:21:58 AM »
Everyone (with the exception of people on this board) have great things to say about the guy. I always hear how cool he is to everyone, how he is always willing to help, and how he is cool to hang around with. In the world of modern bodybuilding, ruled by stuck-up narcissistic assholes with the personality of a garden gnome, I'd say the guy is good to have around.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2007, 08:24:30 AM »
Everyone (with the exception of people on this board) have great things to say about the guy. I always hear how cool he is to everyone, how he is always willing to help, and how he is cool to hang around with. In the world of modern bodybuilding, ruled by stuck-up narcissistic assholes with the personality of a garden gnome, I'd say the guy is good to have around.

Is it a coincidence that all the shitty looking bodybuilders...Palumbo, Chick, ect...are always the coolest guys ?
I think that they only have ass kissing to resort to because they look like cooked shit on a hot dog grill...
L

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2007, 08:26:26 AM »
Is it a coincidence that all the shitty looking bodybuilders...Palumbo, Chick, ect...are always the coolest guys ?
I think that they only have ass kissing to resort to because they look like cooked shit on a hot dog grill...

much like in any other groups in societies, they have to be nice to make up for their ugliness.  are you trying to imply that chick and palumbo are the fat chicks of bodybuilding?
Deep Tissue Massage

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2007, 08:28:21 AM »
much like in any other groups in societies, they have to be nice to make up for their ugliness.  are you trying to imply that chick and palumbo are the fat chicks of bodybuilding?
im not implying , im saying str8 up that the bottom of the barrel BB are ass kissers, the ones that arent we will never hear about ...
L

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2007, 08:34:29 AM »
...plus he has the worst muscle shape i have ever seen

I've always attributed that to the late Ray McNeil.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2007, 08:35:39 AM »
I've always attributed that to the late Ray McNeil.

do you mean before or after he was shot...

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2007, 08:38:29 AM »
Even before.  :)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2007, 09:15:25 AM »
Im amazed that guys say Dave looks like crap.I wonder how he has managed to place in the top two at the USA[should have been first over Cook].I wonder how he has managed to get so much publicity.I wonder how he has such a good career.Not everyone likes his physique, but some of us prefer his build to Melvin Anthonys,thats bodybuilding.A totally subjective sport.The guy has worked hard gets  into ridiculous shape and competes against the best amatures on earth.The fact that he didnt win his pro card means nothing.So he might not be as good as the pros,hes a hell of a lot better then everyone posting here and somehow manages to get tons of guest posing spots.I guess there are quite a few guys that prefer his physique despite what others say.

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2007, 09:28:02 AM »
Im amazed that guys say Dave looks like crap.I wonder how he has managed to place in the top two at the USA[should have been first over Cook].I wonder how he has managed to get so much publicity.I wonder how he has such a good career.Not everyone likes his physique, but some of us prefer his build to Melvin Anthonys,thats bodybuilding.A totally subjective sport.The guy has worked hard gets  into ridiculous shape and competes against the best amatures on earth.The fact that he didnt win his pro card means nothing.So he might not be as good as the pros,hes a hell of a lot better then everyone posting here and somehow manages to get tons of guest posing spots.I guess there are quite a few guys that prefer his physique despite what others say.

I'm sorry, Billy. I admire Palumbo for his articles and I like to pick his brain regarding training , nutrition and pharmacology, but to tell that he worked hard for his competitions is a smack in the face of guys who spend 16 to 20 weeks of hard dieting, choosing the tuffer road instead of diving in a pool of fat burning agents and resorting to really diet for about 4 weeks, only, like he has previously said more than a few times. And those diets include some cheese burguers and Mickey D apple pies, too!! ;)

So don't tell me this is hard work, ok?! :-\

Obviously that doesn't mean I don't have a lot of respect for him. It's his outside bb competition work that i admire the most, and I think even Palumbo himself knows that his true role in the sport lies in there.
Train forever !

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2007, 10:14:02 AM »

Actually he is a really good guy.  Very nice to everyone and he puts on a great show when he guest poses.  Very smart obviously.  He had a bad time once and I guess paid for it.  I like Dave, he always was good to me (except once) but I think we got over it.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2007, 10:14:52 AM »
Ok,fair point on the dieting,by the way,how great would that be to get in shape and do no cardio.However,he must have worked to get to the size he did.If you see pictures of him when he was young,he didnt really look like a natural mass monster.I just dont get the whole knocking good bodybuilders mentality.I can see if your comparing one guy to another and you think one guy is better,but to just see guys rip away at established competitors is something I dont get.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2007, 11:41:35 AM »
Ok,fair point on the dieting,by the way,how great would that be to get in shape and do no cardio.However,he must have worked to get to the size he did.If you see pictures of him when he was young,he didnt really look like a natural mass monster.I just dont get the whole knocking good bodybuilders mentality.I can see if your comparing one guy to another and you think one guy is better,but to just see guys rip away at established competitors is something I dont get.

Does this actually look good to you  ??? what we DO NOT LIKE  and WHAT WE LIKE (also amature)
K