Author Topic: Lee, hear this shit!  (Read 1603 times)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Lee, hear this shit!
« on: January 24, 2007, 10:22:54 PM »
This morning my dentist woke me up and told me good news about shit thatīs in my jaw. But the reason iīm writing this is because while i was on the phone, i was watching a TV-show called "good morning Finland" and they were talking about, how record number of finnish maleīs are using AAS. Record number my ass, estimated 7000 guys. Anyway while they were talking about it, they had a large picture behind them and what do know, itīs a pic of YOU! It was the same old shit "heart attacks, deadly cancer and the usual, i bet the fuckers didnīt have your permission for that pic. By the way it was very "demon" like when they talked about BB which is nothing new, but getting old, VERY OLD.   
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Lee, hear this shit!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 07:04:48 AM »
YEAH TYPICAL SHIT......WOW I AM GETTINF AROUND THE WORLD PICS EVERYWHERE

GOLEAFSGO

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 09:05:25 AM »
funny how they never mention "deadly cancer and heart attacks" for things like drinking and smoking.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 10:51:58 AM »
funny how they never mention "deadly cancer and heart attacks" for things like drinking and smoking.
very true, but thats a discussion we've all had 100 times.  general public shouldn't stick their noses into things they don't and never will understand.
bodybuildersreality.com

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 11:46:17 AM »
Good one Yates.
Drinking and smoking collect tax revenue, unlike UG deca.
Hahahaa...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 11:30:54 PM »
Thats right Lee, i am sick and tired of people running down this sport.  we athletes deserve respect for the hard work that we put into training, diet and supplementation.  The industry has had to endure so much negative publicity over recent years and it so good to have people like yourself setting the record straight and telling the public  how it really is.  You are not frightened to stand up for this sport lee and that is why the fans love you so much.

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 11:37:23 PM »
The supplement industry is a very big business and i'm not surprised that if all the propaganda created about the negativity of AAS were created by these people.Imagine if there were nothing against the use of AAS,a lot of people would rather use AAS and get more results than what the supplement companies can offer.That would mean a real decline in sales as a lot of people may just spend their money on quality food instead of buying supplements.....and still get great results. ;D
P