Author Topic: muscleheads giving advice  (Read 16417 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: muscleheads giving advice
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2007, 11:57:34 AM »
You stupid son of a bitch, guy you make a comment like that about me without even knowing me? Take your fucking conehead looking paul simon look alike elsewhere with this bullshit i'd take your fucking head so far deep up your ass you'll see how dark hell is fuckO get off my fucking nuts with this tough guy shit man

Are u melting down?... I consider u weak and dumb . And stop playing tough with me , it doesn't suit you.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2007, 11:58:46 AM »
Are u melting down?... I consider u weak and dumb . And stop playing tough with me , it doesn't suit you.
no he is not melting he is simply stating that he would shove your head up your ass and have you seeing shit clearly

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2007, 12:00:34 PM »

SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPP, YOU'RE ANNOYING
#

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2007, 12:08:06 PM »

SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPP, YOU'RE ANNOYING
Am I owning u and not realizing it? U melt down faster then an ice cube in 100 degree heat.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2007, 12:11:02 PM »
I also don't look convincing enough at 185 lbs so I think is beef up time.

You are 185 and are a 'roid monkey?

That's sad.  I outweigh you by 20 lbs. at significantly lower bodyfat, and haven't touched a needle in years.   Maybe you should take the meatheads' advice.  :-\

Ron: "I am lazy."

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2007, 12:12:05 PM »
Sevestase,
The truth is that too many people on getbig post pics of themselves without realizing that they are only average gym rats. Thats it, thats all. They get ego's and swelled heads and they actually think they look amazing when the truth of the matter is that they look average. It happens all the time here. The pro's on this board must laugh like shit when they see pics of these braggers claiming they squat 700lbs and whatever else. Granted there are a lot of great physiques on here but when I guy posts pics of his smooth body or swimmer team body it gets to be a little ridiculous. Remember, if you post pics, expect the critisism and the carves because it'll come and you may not like the answers you get. As far as your personal traing goes, NO these guys should not be telling you how to train your clients unless its the blind leading the blind, of course.

PB

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2007, 12:13:01 PM »
Looks like an overweight baby in his diaper.  Make sure you clean the skidmarks douchebag
Squishy face retard

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2007, 12:20:15 PM »
I posted these pics just to get some feedback on lagging stuff, etc, since I 'm just getting back in the gym. I think I look like shit in most of the pics but is just a rebuilding process . I never claimed " look at me i'm the m....ff...king next mr o. " I'll get to the point of looking good but not earlier the late this spring. Now the retards roaming these boards took the whole thing outta context and it went from there. hey, it's ok. I don't mind criticism. Most of the tough guys here never even dieted for a local show, ala mr groik, sqatdaddy , etc. But I have seen plenty of negative people in my life and it doesn't faze me. as long as I get access to good info from people such as disgusted and gh15 just to name 2, i'm happy.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2007, 12:22:17 PM »
Honestly, you may have looked good but saying "well if it helps I used to be bigger" is the kind of shit everyone says.  He'll I used to look bigger when I did a cycle years ago but saying that shit and looking nothing like it is dumb and will get your ass torn up on here. Hope that clarifies.
Squishy face retard

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2007, 12:23:01 PM »
I posted these pics just to get some feedback on lagging stuff, etc, since I 'm just getting back in the gym. I think I look like shit in most of the pics but is just a rebuilding process . I never claimed " look at me i'm the m....ff...king next mr o. " I'll get to the point of looking good but not earlier the late this spring. Now the retards roaming these boards took the whole thing outta context and it went from there. hey, it's ok. I don't mind criticism. Most of the tough guys here never even dieted for a local show, ala mr groik, sqatdaddy , etc. But I have seen plenty of negative people in my life and it doesn't faze me. as long as I get access to good info from people such as disgusted and gh15 just to name 2, i'm happy.
grionk may have never deited for a show before but he looks and always will look better then you

The Heckler

« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2007, 12:29:44 PM »
grionk may have never deited for a show before but he looks and always will look better then you

agreed, groink is a big dude with some respectable size, and at least groink doesnt post pics of himself in his underwear on the net

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2007, 12:30:46 PM »

DAMN...BITCH BUOY...IS YOUR NAME NEAL (KNEEL) OR BOB, OR IS THAT LIKE WHAT YOU DO...GET OFF HIS NUTS...

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2007, 12:33:58 PM »
DAMN...BITCH BUOY...IS YOUR NAME NEAL (KNEEL) OR BOB, OR IS THAT LIKE WHAT YOU DO...GET OFF HIS NUTS...
ok internet cammando

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2007, 01:04:45 PM »
ok internet cammando
BITCH BUOY...TWO WORDS...SPELL CHECK...

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2007, 01:05:44 PM »
BITCH BUOY...TWO WORDS...SPELL CHECK...
sure just cause you say so tuff guy how bout you take your caps lock off no one is scared there big guy

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2007, 01:11:02 PM »

you need to stamp a giant L on your forehead...Loser
Here comes the money shot

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2007, 01:13:43 PM »
you need to stamp a giant L on your forehead...Loser
ok darth vader... ::)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2007, 01:14:28 PM »
sure just cause you say so tuff guy how bout you take your caps lock off no one is scared there big guy

GOOD ONE...TAKE A BREATH, GIVE YOURSELF SOME TIME BEFORE YOU JUST THROW SOMETHING OUT THERE, YOU ARE BEING GRADED AND THERE WILL BE A TEST LATER...

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2007, 01:16:25 PM »
GOOD ONE...TAKE A BREATH, GIVE YOURSELF SOME TIME BEFORE YOU JUST THROW SOMETHING OUT THERE, YOU ARE BEING GRADED AND THERE WILL BE A TEST LATER...
how bout you suck a dick, how bout that

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2007, 01:17:01 PM »
hahaha, this thread is great, meltdowns all over the place!!
tiny-tit bounty hunter

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2007, 01:17:18 PM »

MELTDOWN...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2007, 01:17:47 PM »
I'm training this guy....This is a upper class health studio...I also don't look convincing enough at 185 lbs so I think is beef up time.

hahahaha, what a queer you are. hahahahaha

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2007, 01:18:13 PM »

hit him with your giant letters attack rude

that shit is hardcore
T

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise