Author Topic: A great practical joke!  (Read 1467 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
A great practical joke!
« on: January 25, 2007, 09:19:33 AM »
In the middle of the night, get up and lift up the toilet seat and saran wrap over it, and then put the toilet seat back down and you're wife/girfriend uses it in the middle of the night.  It is sure to get you the silent treatment for a couple hours.  It gave me time to laugh my ass off, and catch my breath..

Any other ones you sick puppies?
Most are all show no go!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: A great practical joke!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 09:34:45 AM »
In the middle of the night, get up and lift up the toilet seat and saran wrap over it, and then put the toilet seat back down and you're wife/girfriend uses it in the middle of the night.  It is sure to get you the silent treatment for a couple hours.  It gave me time to laugh my ass off, and catch my breath..

last night when you were bowling i went to your 2 room apartment and i was slamming your old ladies pussy.....Then BAM i shoved my cock in her ass so hard her eyes crossed and shit pushed out of her ears oooooooohhhhh man what a funny joke i played on her...........
p

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 09:36:32 AM »

Wow... you're easily amused.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 09:45:23 AM »
last night when you were bowling i went to your 2 room apartment and i was slamming your old ladies pussy.....Then BAM i shoved my cock in her ass so hard her eyes crossed and shit pushed out of her ears oooooooohhhhh man what a funny joke i played on her...........

do you smoke crack dan
T

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 09:49:49 AM »
I think Moses pulled that on someone right before he was given the 10 commandments.  Yes, it's that old.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 10:08:33 AM »
When I was kid, pay phone booths were popular.  Me and my friends loved to put black shoe polish all over the earpiece and mouthpiece and watch people walk away with black all over their face.  One I liked to do allot was, I lived across from a park where allow of people walked their dogs or let them run around.  Well back then if your dog took a shit you could leave it (man those were the days).  Well I used get a stick and pick up some shit then put the shit under the door handles on peoples cars in the parking lot.  It was fucking hilarious watching then grab the handle and feel the shit then smell it.  And it was doubly funny when there was a driver and passenger.  Got a double whammy.  I'm grown up now so I don't do things like that. ;D

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 10:11:01 AM »

You must of been pretty loaded, cause I don't live in a 2rm apartment, and second, you mistook you're mother for my wife....  How much dope you smokin pal?
Most are all show no go!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 01:00:59 PM »
best one i saw was on a tv show. your bud passes out....saran wrap him to his bed and flip the mattress!  ;D
bodybuildersreality.com

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 01:11:54 PM »

dan you try to hard sometimes...
L

pwrnxs

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2007, 01:20:34 PM »
A rubber band around the sprayer on the kitchen sink gets 'em every time.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2007, 01:23:38 PM »
How about the old putting dogshit into a paperbag and then placing it onto someone's doostep and lighting it on fire. Then you ring the bell and when he comes out, tada, he will step into the shit to put the fire out.  :-\

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2007, 01:41:33 PM »
Ok, fellas here's the best one!!!

I did this all the time when I was in the AirForce.  Guys would always come back from lunch with these monster big gulp style sodas filled to the max because we worked on the flightline so they loved to come back from hard work and slam some soda...so, here is what I did...I would, while they were out, take the top off the cup and take a hot sauce packet, cut the corner off, insert the straw into it and tape it on so it wouldn't fall off and put it back together.  Bawahahaha!!!  They would come in from 110 degrees outside and take a huge gulp of good ole Taco Bell Hotsauce!!!  You should've seen their face!!!  Awww, it was the best... ;D ;D ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2007, 01:46:48 PM »

I just woke up in the middle of the night, stood up on the bed and pissed on my wife.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2007, 01:51:24 PM »
I just woke up in the middle of the night, stood up on the bed and pissed on my wife.

you too fat to waddle to the bathroom on your own  big guy
T

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2007, 02:51:31 PM »
O.K, when she is takin a shower, go into the bathroom and turn on the hairdryer like you're dryin you're hair, and I took another hair dryer that wasn't workin or plugged in and tossed it in the shower.  Talk about freakout.  She broke the door to the shower coming out.

Felt bad about that one.
Most are all show no go!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2007, 02:52:42 PM »
O.K, when she is takin a shower, go into the bathroom and turn on the hairdryer like you're dryin you're hair, and I took another hair dryer that wasn't workin or plugged in and tossed it in the shower.  Talk about freakout.  She broke the door to the shower coming out.

Felt bad about that one.
oh man that is bad! that is BAD! hahaha.
bodybuildersreality.com