Author Topic: Wanna hear a good politics joke?  (Read 1259 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Wanna hear a good politics joke?
« on: January 25, 2007, 11:02:02 AM »
A black guy, a woman and a spanish dood run for president!!  :D

..take a wild guess who wins?

..does a black woman vote for a black guy or a woman? 

the dems sure r playing this smart !  ::)
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Wanna hear a good politics joke?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 11:04:26 AM »
Does the white guy vote for the half white candidate or against the half black candidate?   :-\

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 11:06:18 AM »
the dems r sure to win!  :D
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 11:07:41 AM »
Both of them vote against the war after a buildup of resentment for 3 years of the White House telling them "We don't give a shit about your opinion on the war".

The new candidate, a pro-peace candidate, doesn't have the black, white, or even hispanis skin color mentioned above, but beats warmonger McCain by a margin of 300m to 1 (one blind dude in hawaii still voted neocon).

Meet your next President:

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 11:15:30 AM »
McCain dosen't even bother hiding his hatred for brownies....didn't he just plain turn down money offered by some arab for some peace cause in palestine?

he has zionist cock firmly implanted in him and if he wins...well forget about our economy..forget about the future of this country...

our sole focus will become 'saving israel from those evil muslims"...it partly that now..but the israel cause will take over the American cause..

watch it happen too..and you christians aren't safe either..according to the talmud..you have no soul.....neither do the muslims..
carpe` vaginum!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 11:22:43 AM »
McCain doesn't even bother hiding his hatred for brownies....didn't he just plain turn down money offered by some Arab for some peace cause in palestine?

he has Zionist cock firmly implanted in him and if he wins...well forget about our economy..forget about the future of this country...

our sole focus will become 'saving Israel from those evil Muslims"...it partly that now..but the Israel cause will take over the American cause..

watch it happen too..and you Christians aren't safe either..according to the talmud..you have no soul.....neither do the muslims..
Toxic forget about the future of this county and the world if you have somebody like G.W. Bush back in power... it took him only a very little time to make the whole world hate America as much as they did back in the Vietnam conflict, on the long run he has dint ZERO good for your country, and I know you and many other will disagree with me now and find this and that he has done for the greater good of the common people ::) but let me promise you this: 10 years from now nobody will give a shit about the conflict and the people who die now... look at Vietnam, lot's of people die at that conflict.. who gives a shit? nobody mostly cares about the surviving Veterans... in 10 years time there will be another conflict another generation of ubersoldiers, another agenda, another country to fight.
All we do world wide is to walk in circles.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 11:25:38 AM »
Toxic forget about the future of this county and the world if you have somebody like G.W. Bush back in power... it took him only a very little time to make the whole world hate America as much as they did back in the Vietnam conflict, on the long run he has dint ZERO good for your country, and I know you and many other will disagree with me now and find this and that he has done for the greater good of the common people ::) but let me promise you this: 10 years from now nobody will give a shit about the conflict and the people who die now... look at Vietnam, lot's of people die at that conflict.. who gives a shit? nobody mostly cares about the surviving Veterans... in 10 years time there will be another conflict another generation of ubersoldiers, another agenda, another country to fight.
All we do world wide is to walk in circles.

agree 100% but ...its a downhill slope...disorder in a given system always increases..

i hope there is a country worth living in 50 yrs from now...but these cu nts fuck over millions for thier personal immediate motives..
carpe` vaginum!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 11:42:08 AM »
agree 100% but ...its a downhill slope...disorder in a given system always increases..

i hope there is a country worth living in 50 yrs from now...but these cu nts f**k over millions for thier personal immediate motives..

Not a country as such... but i tell you something... Europe is a grand place to live in.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 12:10:09 PM »
Not a country as such... but i tell you something... Europe is a grand place to live in.

if the shit hits the ceiling..and i see us headed that way..i'm moving to greece man!

simple peacefull existance..and legal gear!
carpe` vaginum!