Author Topic: Can anyone understand why people are still supporting Bush?  (Read 2336 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Can anyone understand why people are still supporting Bush?
« on: January 25, 2007, 12:26:26 PM »
I'm trying to figure this one out but it's just not working. It can't be just blindly following the party line, no one is that much of a sheep. Are they?

Yes, Kerry is an idiot, so is Clinton and a whole bunch of other liberal politicians but that doesn't really have anything to do with Bush being a moron now does it Mr. Intenseone?

Are you sheep truly still 100% behind this absolute mess of a war?

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
Re: Can anyone understand why people are still supporting Bush?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 12:31:57 PM »
 ::)
W

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 12:32:22 PM »
I'm trying to figure this one out but it's just not working. It can't be just blindly following the party line, no one is that much of a sheep. Are they?

Yes, Kerry is an idiot, so is Clinton and a whole bunch of other liberal politicians but that doesn't really have anything to do with Bush being a moron now does it Mr. Intenseone?

Sheep? it's called having faith. At least the Repubs can speak their minds without the fear of getting ousted by they're own party....they also don't have the media in they're back pockets....when was the last time your heard anything positive in Iraq? Because they're are plenty of positives!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 12:37:04 PM »
when was the last time your heard anything positive in Iraq? Because they're are plenty of positives!
Go on do tell. You mean like how 26 people died today in a shite blast, or that 4 airborne soldiers were sentenced today for murdering arrested Iraqis....

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 12:39:54 PM »
Sheep? it's called having faith. At least the Repubs can speak their minds without the fear of getting ousted by they're own party....they also don't have the media in they're back pockets....when was the last time your heard anything positive in Iraq? Because they're are plenty of positives!

I find the whole media in their back pockets argument weak. Should the media not tell us about the car bombs that blow up everyday? Should we not know about all the people killed nearly EVERYDAY?

The war is a friggin mess.

I hate to break it to you but democracy isn't going to take hold in the Middle East. We aren't changing 3000 years of a way of living in a few years of forced occupation. It won't happen.

Saddam was evil, no doubt about it but there are many many many more dictators around the world torturing and killing their citizens. We don't seem to care much about those oppressed people. For some reason liberating Iraq is of major concern to us. Go figure, especially considering the likelihood of that liberation working is nearly zero. 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 12:40:17 PM »
They support Bush for the same reason my neighboor is still together with his buttugly violent fat wife....
Desperation :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 12:42:16 PM »

simple..

its the white christian thing to do here in the USA!

carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 12:44:35 PM »
simple..

its the white christian thing to do here in the USA!

I try to tell people from other countries not all christians are like that. But then I look back at history, and I see I'm wrong

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 12:51:04 PM »
They support Bush for the same reason my neighboor is still together with his buttugly violent fat wife....
Desperation :)

LOL

Is it really that hard to just admit that Bush made a mistake and that the war has not turned out the way he wanted it to?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2007, 12:53:21 PM »

I try to tell people from other countries not all christians are like that.

i dont see or agree that all christians r like that...

only in America (the bush crowd) i see em running up and down the churches like idiots with the spirits possesing em...yanno hands up in the air

yanno.. ya see em in them white churches with a very kkk vibe to em..  :)
carpe` vaginum!

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2007, 12:53:30 PM »
LOL

Is it really that hard to just admit that Bush made a mistake and that the war has not turned out the way he wanted it to?

bush would agree with you
W

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2007, 01:01:33 PM »

Because he has good "strategery" in Iraq and you,my friend,"misunderestimate" him. When he is finished in Iraq he is going to Africa because "Africa is a Nation with great poverty".

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2007, 01:04:49 PM »

They had faith in Hitler's Bunker until May 1st.

And what are some postivie things going on in Iraq?  The local market is safe for children now?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2007, 01:15:24 PM »
    Because he has good "strategery" in Iraq and you,my friend,"misunderestimate" him. When he is finished in Iraq he is going to Africa because "Africa is a Nation with great poverty".

LMFAO...

BTW, I saw some former Democrat politician making a comment in regards to Bush admitting there might be some climate problems...

He said something like: "Great. But we won't see much until the next president, whether it will be McCain or Clinton, they will do something about it though."

Seems like both parties are fed up with the Bush administration, and as long as the replacement is someone moderate that both parties can work with, everyone will be happy.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2007, 01:56:38 PM »
here's something to think about:

On Saturday, twenty-six American families lost their dad/husband/son.  26 families.

I cannot fathom what "good" we did there on Saturday which is greater than this horrible fucking tragedy.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2007, 02:35:18 AM »
here's something to think about:

On Saturday, twenty-six American families lost their dad/husband/son.  26 families.

I cannot fathom what "good" we did there on Saturday which is greater than this horrible fucking tragedy.

agreed