Author Topic: help for Tren acetate PCT  (Read 5397 times)

lzmax

• Getbig II
help for Tren acetate PCT
« on: January 25, 2007, 01:09:59 PM »
using Tren (acetate)+win
and how long should I wait after last shot?
3 days or 1 week?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: help for Tren acetate PCT
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 05:12:03 PM »
A few days

Is this all you're running?

lzmax

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 05:59:09 PM »
not exactly,
but last 5 weeks
TREN+WIN to get ripped and some clen going there

lzmax

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 05:59:45 PM »
How many days is a few days then??
2,3?????
or 7?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 06:16:50 PM »
not exactly,
but last 5 weeks
TREN+WIN to get ripped and some clen going there

I'm doing the same right now, also with some prop and andriol.

lzmax

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 06:57:30 PM »
 so  how long u gonna wait when u done ur last shot??

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2007, 04:02:10 AM »
How many days is a few days then??
2,3?????
or 7?

What are you using for PCT?  If its nolvadex, then just start taking it a week before you end the cycle, you will be fine, just run it at least a month after the compound clears....which will take a few days.  Take your pick 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 5 days somewhere in there.  You can not have it down to the hour, it is not that precise.

Thats why I suggest starting it early, it will not hurt anything and would be a good idea getting control of the E as soon as possible.

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2007, 10:34:45 PM »
If you are using tren, then you do not need to use an estrogen blocker/antagonist. Estrogen will not form in your body from tren. What you need to worry about is the release of an abundance or prolactin. Prolactin can also cause gyno, just like estrogen, but even the largest amount of Nolvadex on the face of the earth will not prevent the release of prolactin. Instead of Nolvadex, get some cabergoline, or bromocriptine. This is what you need to incorporate in your PCT. Nolvadex is worthless to you now....  Arnold Jr, you should know this.... hcg would help as well.
Cam ad mi

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2007, 05:47:52 AM »
If you are using tren, then you do not need to use an estrogen blocker/antagonist. Estrogen will not form in your body from tren. What you need to worry about is the release of an abundance or prolactin. Prolactin can also cause gyno, just like estrogen, but even the largest amount of Nolvadex on the face of the earth will not prevent the release of prolactin. Instead of Nolvadex, get some cabergoline, or bromocriptine. This is what you need to incorporate in your PCT. Nolvadex is worthless to you now....  Arnold Jr, you should know this.... hcg would help as well.

Is that you DIV???  ::)  LOL!!

lzmax

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2007, 12:37:01 PM »
thx bro
I got tons of nolvadex clomid, HCG ,arimidex
arimidex 1mg everyday during that cycle
and now ,  I know, start nolvadex 1week b4 last  shot
but HCG,  clomid start 3 days after last shot right??

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2007, 12:55:17 PM »
That's not the purpose of nolva here....he did not ask about side effects while on cycle.....cytomel or dostinex would be preferred for what you are referring to....hcg is always a good idea for PCT or during a cycle.

....  Arnold Jr, you should know this....
Arnold jr knows all

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2007, 03:28:11 AM »
First of all, Cytomel will not do anything to stop tren caused gyno. Secondly, the main reason that anybody takes an estrogen blocker/antagonist (Nolvadex) is to prevent gyno. Third please don't refute this, so this poor guy knows what it is that he should do. Fourth, you usually do a good job.
Cam ad mi

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2007, 12:29:41 PM »
First of all, Cytomel will not do anything to stop tren caused gyno. Secondly, the main reason that anybody takes an estrogen blocker/antagonist (Nolvadex) is to prevent gyno. Third please don't refute this, so this poor guy knows what it is that he should do. Fourth, you usually do a good job.
Believe what you want, but tren raises prolactin and drugs like Cytomel and dostinex can keep the prolactin from getting to far out of control.
Second, the main reason people take nolva during a cycle is to prevent side effects, but this is not the main reason they take it during PCT. This guy is running a cycle of tren and winny, therefore his natural functions are lets say not up to snuff at the moment...this is to be expected, this is part of what happens when you take AAS. This guy needs to run some sort of PCT when he's done. I'm not sure why you can't see that. Last off, just to clarify things, I'm not saying he should use nolva during this cycle, it is for PCT in this case.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2007, 01:20:06 PM »

Concur.....

Dostinex, IMO is more effective as an anti-prolactin than Bromocriptine.

Just my experience.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2007, 09:51:47 PM »
Cytomel is artificial thyroid, and will do zero in controlling prolactin..............f orget it .......I give up...........call it meltdown, or call it just giving up....sheeesh
Cam ad mi

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2007, 10:37:14 PM »
You know, since tren is a progestin, you may want to try a little letrozole just before you finish up your cycle...progesterone is very inhibitive to the HPTA, and Tren stimulates the PgR (progesterone receptor) about 60% as well as progesterone iteslf...Letro (little known fact) actually lowers progesterone considerably. By getting rid of progesterone just before your pct, you may be able to knock out part of the problem which makes Tren so suppressive.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2007, 04:07:28 AM »
You know, since tren is a progestin, you may want to try a little letrozole just before you finish up your cycle...progesterone is very inhibitive to the HPTA, and Tren stimulates the PgR (progesterone receptor) about 60% as well as progesterone iteslf...Letro (little known fact) actually lowers progesterone considerably. By getting rid of progesterone just before your pct, you may be able to knock out part of the problem which makes Tren so suppressive.

I always run letro with my cycles and have found it to be very good for me. I run a low dose of about .5mg-.75 mg ED and sides have been very low for me, even while on upwards of 1000mg test wk, 100mg tren EOD and anadrol 50mg per day.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2007, 06:53:09 PM »
Cytomel is artificial thyroid, and will do zero in controlling prolactin..............f orget it .......I give up...........call it meltdown, or call it just giving up....sheeesh
A little basis for your claim would help. Here is Anthony's take on this from his profile of tren-a, via steroid.com

"Ironically, even though Tren is an excellent contest prep drug, it lowers your thyroid level(23), and this raises prolactin. I recommend taking T3 (25mcgs/day) along with your Tren to avoid elevating your prolactin too high via this route."

(23) Res Vet Sci. 1981 Jan;30(1):7-13.

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2007, 01:16:27 AM »
Might as well be Derrick Anthony writing that, cuz it holds no water....
Cam ad mi