Author Topic: question for SCOTT YORK (reality)  (Read 1705 times)

SuperStu

• Getbig II
question for SCOTT YORK (reality)
« on: January 25, 2007, 03:34:29 PM »
Scott, on your webpage (bodybuildersreality.com)  on the left hand side where it says you can buy the dvds individually...the september and october episode has the same write up, Im just wondering if they are the same dvd just continued?? thanks.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Re: question for SCOTT YORK (reality)
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 03:36:04 PM »
you are talking about DVD 10 and DVD 11....no they aren't the same, Dvd 10 is the one with the NOC in new york...DVD 11 is the NOC in england.  You are right, on the page it is written the same though, i think its a mistake.
bodybuildersreality.com

Reality

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 06:42:56 PM »
Thanks for pointing that out.  I'll change it asap.

Here are summaries from Nov, Oct and Sept (Below)

Scott
www.bodybuildersreality. com

BodyBuildersReality.com DVD 11 (November)

Starring Lee Priest and Mark Salvato

Lee heads over to England to compete in the PDI Night of Champions for a rematch with some of the competitors from the recent New York Night of Champions.

Rodney St. Cloud enters the contest as the newest PDI competitor.  How will he fare?

After the contest, Lee has a whirlwind of seminars around England.  Laughing and joking with the fans is a lot easier now that the dieting is over.

Next, Lee goes to watch some NASCAR racing back in Texas or does he just go for the great food?

Watch the reaction of the crowds as Lee walks to the pit area - wearing a tight T-shirt.  Jaws are dropping.

The Olympia weekend in Las Vegas is next as Lee sits in the audience, camera rolling, listening to the competitors talk about him (Lee) and why he's not competing in the Olympia.  Will he stand up and raise hell?

Per Bernal, famous photographer oversees a photo shoot with Lee during the Olympia weekend in Gold's Gym and we capture it with a "behind the scenes" camera shoot of our own.

Lastly, watch Lee head off to California to crank up the Twinlab dragster and haul ass down the track a few times!  Does he have enough of a lead foot to win again?

Lots of laughs and variety in DVD 11.

Running time - approximately 90 minutes.

BodyBuildersReality.com DVD 10 (October)
Starring Lee Priest and Ed Brown, Jr.
Filmed in Austin, Texas, New York and Las Vegas.
Running time- approx 1 hour and 45 minutes on 1 DVD

Watch the drama unfold as Lee admits himself to the emergency room just a few weeks out from the 2006 PDI Night of Champions.
Lee gets out of the hospital and dials his all time best conditioning.

Watch him train arms just a few weeks out from the show.  Travel to New York for some behind the scenes footage of Lee in the hotel
room the day before the NOC.

Then you'll go backstage for the most surreal experience.  Watch as Lee prepares mentally backstage – alone with his thoughts just before taking the stage for his Superman routine.

Then you’ll see Lee and the other competitors.  Feel the tension and excitement as they prepare to do battle.

Watch Lee's routine, the posedown and the top 6 competitors.

Next, you'll go to  the Doctor's office again but this time it's for a root canal.   How much more can this guy take?

Finally, you'll travel to Las Vegas and hang out with Lee as he trains at the crowded Gold's gym in Las Vegas the day before the Mr. O.

DVD 9 (September 2006 ) – Starring Lee Priest, Ed Brown and Scott Peckham

Filmed in Austin, Texas in August 2006.

Lee trains Back on one day and hits Shoulders on a different day.

The bars are loaded (7 plates per side on Dead Lifts) and the intensity is high as Lee prepares for the inaugural PDI Night of Champions which is 4 short weeks away.

Lee and Adela drive to Dallas, Texas to pick up Lee’s 2006 Mustang GT which has had some work done to boost the horsepower up to 650Hp!

Lee enjoys some doughnuts, Zingers and Subway for a “snack”.

There’s smack talk about other pros – all in good fun – along with Lee’s sometimes “warped” sense of humor.

Who will he offend next?   Is anyone safe?

Running time – approximately 90 minutes

SuperStu

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 09:51:56 PM »
awesome thanks Scott!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 10:30:18 PM »
Thanks for pointing that out.  I'll change it asap.

Here are summaries from Nov, Oct and Sept (Below)

Scott
www.bodybuildersreality. com

BodyBuildersReality.com DVD 11 (November)

Starring Lee Priest and Mark Salvato

Lee heads over to England to compete in the PDI Night of Champions for a rematch with some of the competitors from the recent New York Night of Champions.

Rodney St. Cloud enters the contest as the newest PDI competitor.  How will he fare?

After the contest, Lee has a whirlwind of seminars around England.  Laughing and joking with the fans is a lot easier now that the dieting is over.

Next, Lee goes to watch some NASCAR racing back in Texas or does he just go for the great food?

Watch the reaction of the crowds as Lee walks to the pit area - wearing a tight T-shirt.  Jaws are dropping.

The Olympia weekend in Las Vegas is next as Lee sits in the audience, camera rolling, listening to the competitors talk about him (Lee) and why he's not competing in the Olympia.  Will he stand up and raise hell?

Per Bernal, famous photographer oversees a photo shoot with Lee during the Olympia weekend in Gold's Gym and we capture it with a "behind the scenes" camera shoot of our own.

Lastly, watch Lee head off to California to crank up the Twinlab dragster and haul ass down the track a few times!  Does he have enough of a lead foot to win again?

Lots of laughs and variety in DVD 11.

Running time - approximately 90 minutes.

BodyBuildersReality.com DVD 10 (October)
Starring Lee Priest and Ed Brown, Jr.
Filmed in Austin, Texas, New York and Las Vegas.
Running time- approx 1 hour and 45 minutes on 1 DVD

Watch the drama unfold as Lee admits himself to the emergency room just a few weeks out from the 2006 PDI Night of Champions.
Lee gets out of the hospital and dials his all time best conditioning.

Watch him train arms just a few weeks out from the show.  Travel to New York for some behind the scenes footage of Lee in the hotel
room the day before the NOC.

Then you'll go backstage for the most surreal experience.  Watch as Lee prepares mentally backstage – alone with his thoughts just before taking the stage for his Superman routine.

Then you’ll see Lee and the other competitors.  Feel the tension and excitement as they prepare to do battle.

Watch Lee's routine, the posedown and the top 6 competitors.

Next, you'll go to  the Doctor's office again but this time it's for a root canal.   How much more can this guy take?

Finally, you'll travel to Las Vegas and hang out with Lee as he trains at the crowded Gold's gym in Las Vegas the day before the Mr. O.

DVD 9 (September 2006 ) – Starring Lee Priest, Ed Brown and Scott Peckham

Filmed in Austin, Texas in August 2006.

Lee trains Back on one day and hits Shoulders on a different day.

The bars are loaded (7 plates per side on Dead Lifts) and the intensity is high as Lee prepares for the inaugural PDI Night of Champions which is 4 short weeks away.

Lee and Adela drive to Dallas, Texas to pick up Lee’s 2006 Mustang GT which has had some work done to boost the horsepower up to 650Hp!

Lee enjoys some doughnuts, Zingers and Subway for a “snack”.

There’s smack talk about other pros – all in good fun – along with Lee’s sometimes “warped” sense of humor.

Who will he offend next?   Is anyone safe?

Running time – approximately 90 minutes

Does Lee Priest 'live large' or what?  This guy has such an amazing lifestyle.  He walks through the crowd in a tight tee-shirt and the crowds are mesmerized. He goes 'balls to wall 'in some of fastest cars on the planet.  He dates gorgeous fitness-models and all the while trains like a man possessed! 

Keep on  bringing  those DVD's to the fans, Lee.  i cant wait for the next instalment.
They are an amazing source of inspiration.  When i feel unmotivated to hit the gym, i throw one on.  Before i know it i am in zone, deadlifting and benching like an animal. I am really short like you but i can lift some serious weight!

All  the best and 'keep on keeping' those Pro's in line with your 'one-liners'.  The fans love it!

Train hard, live free!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 06:15:30 PM »
I THINK I NEED TO GET HANK ON A DVD :)