Author Topic: help....new here, wanting some info and opinions...kinda long... please help  (Read 1530 times)

kinz384

• Getbig I
first just want to say that i did research and search info first before posting. and i read the newbie info on steroids.   but like i also read its better to get the current info since some replies are old.   so i got some questions about steroids. will be my first time. ....  don't want to get flamed to bad!
  first off I'm 25, I'm 5'7 about 170lbs. id guess about 18% body fat but no idea.  i haven't worked out in about a year.  before i used to be a good size weighing about 180, kinda cut, maybe 12% or so( still guessing),&  benching 325 lbs.   and i worked out about 5-6 days a week and only took protein and creatine. and for a month i took 1 - AD by ergofarm.  which got big gains from. ( don't sell any more).  then i got out of military and got lazy.    now I'm looking to take steroids cause i want to get back to where i was, but a little better.  i want to be about 180 lbs but leaner. say 7-9% where u can see abs. i want to be big and strong but mostly cut. and i know you have to run allot( which i am with a sauna suit on) i just want something to help. 
   i want to know what will be the best things to take to do this.  i don't want to go to hard, kinda scared of side effects. never done any kind of drug b4, and have mild acne which i don't want to get worse.   after reading i was thinking of taking deca/equipoise.  or test/deca.  test / equipoise.  maybe winstrol??  will also prob be taking protein, and creatine again, and n0 explode.   
   what do u guys think and how much? how long?  please explain to me like I'm an idiot,  cause i am at this and want lots of info.   thanks for any help y'all can give![/move]

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
first just want to say that i did research and search info first before posting. and i read the newbie info on steroids.   but like i also read its better to get the current info since some replies are old.   so i got some questions about steroids. will be my first time. ....  don't want to get flamed to bad!
 first off I'm 25, I'm 5'7 about 170lbs. id guess about 18% body fat but no idea.  i haven't worked out in about a year.  before i used to be a good size weighing about 180, kinda cut, maybe 12% or so( still guessing),&  benching 325 lbs.   and i worked out about 5-6 days a week and only took protein and creatine. and for a month i took 1 - AD by ergofarm.  which got big gains from. ( don't sell any more).  then i got out of military and got lazy.    now I'm looking to take steroids cause i want to get back to where i was, but a little better.  i want to be about 180 lbs but leaner. say 7-9% where u can see abs. i want to be big and strong but mostly cut. and i know you have to run allot( which i am with a sauna suit on) i just want something to help. 
 i want to know what will be the best things to take to do this.  i don't want to go to hard, kinda scared of side effects. never done any kind of drug b4, and have mild acne which i don't want to get worse.   after reading i was thinking of taking deca/equipoise.  or test/deca.  test / equipoise.  maybe winstrol??  will also prob be taking protein, and creatine again, and n0 explode.   
what do u guys think and how much? how long?  please explain to me like I'm an idiot,  cause i am at this and want lots of info.   thanks for any help y'all can give![/move]
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
test enanthate or Sustanon

500 mg per week ( 250 on Mon, 250 on Thurs)

Run this for 12 weeks

also, take HCG at 300-500 iu every 5 days for the duration of the 12 weeks.

After cycle (PCT)
Take nolvadex at 20 mg per day for 4 weeks

This is all you need for your first cycle. You will make good gains and you can take advantage of your bodys' wonderfully low tolerance to gear. This will also keep things simple and manageable for the first go 'round. Good luck. For your reference, here are a few links to great sites you should familiarize yourself with.

www.anthony-roberts.com
www.steroid.com
www.steroids101.com

Good luck
ah yeah Im a voodo child

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
I was gonna say that Kinz, should get his diet in check first.

18% BF?

I am by far NO expert, but I would suggest getting your diet in check and do a Clen/Eca cycle to get that BF down to ATLEAST 15

Then jump on the juice.
U

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
I was gonna say that Kinz, should get his diet in check first.

18% BF?

I am by far NO expert, but I would suggest getting your diet in check and do a Clen/Eca cycle to get that BF down to ATLEAST 15

Then jump on the juice.

the guy is only 170 lbs... he is damn near anorexic..how much body fat could he have....and yes, I know he is 5'7", but still.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
he's not even looking to get that big?hes at 170 all he wants to get at is 180 and cut.you dont need roids.you need to workout and do some cardio and situps if you wanna see your abs.You say you dont want all the sides and shit well dont take roids.eat clean and work out youll be were you want.come back when you want to get some size on you.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
First off, if you do decide to take the AAS route, I'd rather see you take some time and get back to training first. Get your training, diet, cardio all that stuff on point....that's the first step. You need to have a good base to work with before you start down the anabolic path...otherwise you are trying to build a house without any sort of foundation...liken it to building a house right on top of a pile of dirt.

At this point and time, from everything you've laid out in your post, you are no where near ready to start using AAS...sorry, but that is the truth. But honestly, don't worry about it. Once you get back into training and eating properly, your body will most likely respond very fast...you're still at a prime age for growth and development.

Last off, if you are hell bent on using no matter what I or anyone else says, yes, I will help you so that you do not do anything stupid...I'll advise, but understand that my advise now is an affirmative NO!

kinz384

• Getbig I
first thanks big john and arnold for help.  i know i need to eat better, which i have, but dont eat bad right now. 18% ??  like i said im just guessing i dont really know all that, i only have like a 30 -31 inch waist im not all fat and blubby. acually skinny just a little gut( or not flat) .  and i have started working back out  just now.  i figured get a good base back. b4 starting.  i just want to be bigger than i was, and stronger. and course way more cut.  at that point i was at a peak it seemed.   and who knows   180?  u know how it goes u always want more.  i might  185.  i just know i want more than i was, and if i was more cut then, id prob been 175 instead of 180  so theres room for more muscle. 
  whats hcg?  and the guy i will get from said he can only get test 300.  is this diff. from test enanthate?    and if i cant get nolvadex?  not sure ill have to ask first.     so no need for deca, or equipoise?   just heard deca has good keep, low side eff.  and lubes joints.  and eq  good for cuttn and strength.  ???       again thanks for all your help.   

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I have to agree and say you need to work out for at least a solid 6months to a year again before jumping on board. If you dont your risking serious injury.
big or bust

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
I know this has been said a million times on this board, but allow me to say it again; it sounds as if you are looking for a quick fix, a bit of miracle help, when in fact, what you're after can be achieved with a sound diet and regimen. Now I'm not going to be one to say "don't use steroids" that's not what I'm getting at. It is something though that needs to be done when the individual is ready, when they fully understand what it is they are going to be doing to themselves...understand?

Do me this favour, give me an outline of your current diet. What I mean by this is list exactly what you eat in a current day. Give me a meal by meal break down.
It should look like this:
Meal 1: foods consumed
Meal 2: foods consumed
...and so on and so on.
You can do this here or you can send it to me via private message...your pick. Also, tell me about your training. Are you consistant, how many days per wk, etc.

Be honest about everything. Are you a little inconsistent with your training since you've started back. BTW, constancy is just that, consistant. If there are a handfull of days you're missing here and there, then this is not consistant. Also, be honest about your diet, give me the breakdown, but also, how many "cheat" meals are you eating per wk? Do you drink and how often? Also include average sleep, and cardio.

kinz384

• Getbig I
arnold jr  thanks agin for help i sent u a mssg, w/ my info.
           im going to wait a little longer but  anyboby else with info would still help,  just so when i do decide down the road i will already be informed.  thanks again.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Agree with everything AJ said here, thats just what I was going to write, I think SPRINKFSU was pretty much saying the same thing also.

Train and eat your ass off for a couple years natural first, and if you can handle that then think about gear again.  People who start juicing without a solid base ALL look like a freaking joke.  And also have no real quality or strength to their physique

!@#$%

• Getbig III

also, take HCG at 300-500 iu every 5 days for the duration of the 12 weeks.

The smallest viles I've seen of HCG is 2000 ius. All one time use viles. Usually they are 5000 ius per vile.

Are you getting multi-use viles, pre-loading syringes or are there 500 iu viles out there somewhere?