Author Topic: Ha ha ha! Bush vs. Bush. Monster debate!  (Read 5667 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Ha ha ha! Bush vs. Bush. Monster debate!
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2007, 09:18:29 PM »
Straight from the pig's snout...

I no longer am going to have to carry the water for people who I don't think deserve having their water carried. Now, you might say, "Well, why have you been doing it?" Because the stakes are high! Even though the Republican Party let us down, to me they represent a far better future for my beliefs and therefore the country's than the Democrat [sic] Party does and liberalism... I understand what this program has become in America and I understand the leadership position it has. I was doing what I thought best, but at this point, people who don't deserve to have their water carried, or have themselves explained as they would like to say things but somehow aren't able to?

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_110806/content/rush_on_a_roll.guest.html

Stings being played for a chump, eh?

Haha...I knew that was going to be the artical you were thinking of...I posted that months ago.....you actually equate that to an admission of him lying??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2007, 11:23:07 PM »
Haha...I knew that was going to be the artical you were thinking of...I posted that months ago.....you actually equate that to an admission of him lying??

Rush was disingenuous about his beliefs.
Rush mocked and imitated Michael J Fox's medical condition.
And today he called Obama a "Halfrican American".

I cannot imagine proudly telling people I listen to a guy who repeats the RNC mantras and uses racist terminology and mocks the handicapped.   You become the company which you keep and the influences you surround yourself with.   His actions are indefensible.  I used to like Rush and now I see him as disgusting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2007, 12:23:19 AM »
Let's see.

Dems can attack Bush for the 2 losing wars, the one potential war on the edge, the 400B and 3000 lives spent, ignoring the 911 warnings, leaving the borders open, letting N Korea arm and test and fire weapons, spending 200 million a day on a maintenance war, getting the world to hate us, etc.

Repubs can attack obama because he is half-black.

Seriously, get a f'king clue.  YOUR KIDS are going to grow up in a poorer, hated America where terrorists can waltz in over the border with N Korean nukes.  And you can blame the dems for being black or for allowing gay marriage.  Good job.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2007, 04:35:32 AM »

It's him admitting he was putting out messages he didn't believe in himself.

Call it what you want.

If you think Limbaugh showed good judgement and character, then great. That's your prerogative.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

~salmon~

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2007, 10:38:22 AM »
This thread should be retitled to: the savage pwning od Mr. Intense One :-\