Author Topic: Ha ha ha! Bush vs. Bush. Monster debate!  (Read 5739 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Ha ha ha! Bush vs. Bush. Monster debate!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 05:51:59 PM »
That clip is exactly what bothers me about Bush.  I have no problem with people with different political ideologies than me providing that they themselves understand their own point of view.  Clearly Bush does not.  His lack of intelligence and ability to actually think about issues is very disheartening to me given his role as president of the United States.

You run for President then!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 05:52:42 PM »
Monster argument!
follow the arrows

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 05:55:33 PM »
bush has said it himself that he's not the greatest public speaker,, but guess what,, his job is to make decisions not give speeches

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 05:57:12 PM »
his job is to make decisions not give speeches

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 05:59:44 PM »
dont like the presisent,, you got two choices, put up- or get the fuck out.. give us one reson why you hate bush

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 06:02:50 PM »
dont like the presisent,, you got two choices, put up- or get the f**k out.. give us one reson why you hate bush

Because the Liberals said so!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 06:05:06 PM »
dont like the presisent,, you got two choices, put up- or get the f**k out.. give us one reson why you hate bush

Here's 5.

WHEREAS, George W. Bush and Richard B. Cheney conspired with others to defraud the United States of America by intentionally misleading congress and the public regarding the threat from Iraq in order to justify a war in violation of Title 18 United States Code, Section 371; and

WHEREAS, George W. Bush has admitted to ordering the national security agency to conduct electronic surveillance of American civilians without seeking warrants from the foreign intelligence surveillance court of review, duly constituted by congress in 1978, in violation of Title 50 United States Code, Section 1805; and

WHEREAS, George W. Bush and Richard B. Cheney conspired to commit the torture of prisoners in violation of Title 18 United States Code, Chapter 113C, the United Nations Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment and the Geneva Conventions, which under Article VI of the United States constitution are part of the "supreme Law of the Land"; and

WHEREAS, George W. Bush and Richard B. Cheney acted to strip American citizens of their constitutional rights by ordering indefinite detention without access to legal counsel, without charge and without the opportunity to appear before a civil judicial officer to challenge the detention, based solely on the discretionary designation by the president of a United States citizen as an "enemy combatant", all in subversion of
law; and

WHEREAS, in all of this, George W. Bush and Richard B. Cheney have acted in a manner contrary to their trust as president and vice president, subverting constitutional government to the great prejudice of the cause of law and justice and to the manifest injury of the people of New Mexico and of the United States of America

EDIT: That was a satisfying one for my 1,500th post.  :D

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 06:13:50 PM »
]

You are clever.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2007, 06:14:36 PM »

cuz you gotta pick it outta your teeth after you eat the pussy.

because hair traps sweat and breeds bacteria and makes it smell bad.

because the judges take off points if it sticks out the sides of your posing trunks....

thats 3 reasons

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2007, 06:14:50 PM »
Here's 5.

WHEREAS, George W. Bush and Richard B. Cheney conspired with others to defraud the United States of America by intentionally misleading congress and the public regarding the threat from Iraq in order to justify a war in violation of Title 18 United States Code, Section 371; and

WHEREAS, George W. Bush has admitted to ordering the national security agency to conduct electronic surveillance of American civilians without seeking warrants from the foreign intelligence surveillance court of review, duly constituted by congress in 1978, in violation of Title 50 United States Code, Section 1805; and

WHEREAS, George W. Bush and Richard B. Cheney conspired to commit the torture of prisoners in violation of Title 18 United States Code, Chapter 113C, the United Nations Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment and the Geneva Conventions, which under Article VI of the United States constitution are part of the "supreme Law of the Land"; and

WHEREAS, George W. Bush and Richard B. Cheney acted to strip American citizens of their constitutional rights by ordering indefinite detention without access to legal counsel, without charge and without the opportunity to appear before a civil judicial officer to challenge the detention, based solely on the discretionary designation by the president of a United States citizen as an "enemy combatant", all in subversion of
law; and

WHEREAS, in all of this, George W. Bush and Richard B. Cheney have acted in a manner contrary to their trust as president and vice president, subverting constitutional government to the great prejudice of the cause of law and justice and to the manifest injury of the people of New Mexico and of the United States of America

EDIT: That was a satisfying one for my 1,500th post.  :D

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha !

1991rs

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2007, 06:19:20 PM »

cause hes fukin clueless...u have no idea how much bush is ridiculed everywhere around the world and how stupid he is making americans look having him run the country...what a jackass

body88

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2007, 06:20:23 PM »
That clip is exactly what bothers me about Bush.  I have no problem with people with different political ideologies than me providing that they themselves understand their own point of view.  Clearly Bush does not.  His lack of intelligence and ability to actually think about issues is very disheartening to me given his role as president of the United States.

Dont worry Matt, it will all be over in less then a year.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2007, 06:20:44 PM »
the majority of that is pure bullshit,, george bush commited torture?yes some things have happend to keep us safe- which you should have no problem with.. george bush did video survaliance of terrorists. he didnt mislead anybody,, he was given the same evidence as congress...

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2007, 06:23:24 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Food for thought.  ::)

BTW, how did you feel when Rush admitted that he's lied about supporting Republican positions?

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2007, 06:30:52 PM »
Done...With Bush in charge you all are done!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 06:31:35 PM »
george bush commited torture?yes some things have happend to keep us safe

Then I'm sure if someone decides they need to be kept safe by torturing you, you'll be sympathetic to their point of view.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2007, 07:10:07 PM »
Food for thought.  ::)

BTW, how did you feel when Rush admitted that he's lied about supporting Republican positions?

Your high....he didn't say that......way to try and spin it though!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2007, 07:13:17 PM »
get of bush's dick... dick rider  >:(

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2007, 07:13:33 PM »
Then I'm sure if someone decides they need to be kept safe by torturing you, you'll be sympathetic to their point of view.

Doesn't look like torture too me!!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2007, 07:24:35 PM »
I'm sure Bush would be thrilled to know the only people defending him are Mr. Intenseone, who is politically the most delusional poster on Getbig and some clown that intimated he was a soldier over in Iraq until a real soldier posted and he was outed as having been over there as an employee of a private company.  ::)

Those are some stellar allies.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2007, 07:28:05 PM »
I'm sure Bush would be thrilled to know the only people defending him are Mr. Intenseone, who is politically the most delusional poster on Getbig and some clown

..he's also, stupid!   8)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2007, 07:28:35 PM »
I'm sure Bush would be thrilled to know the only people defending him are Mr. Intenseone, who is politically the most delusional poster on Getbig.

Even more delutional than the 9/11 conspiracy theorists? Wow!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2007, 07:32:25 PM »
Even more delutional than the 9/11 conspiracy theorists? Wow!

No, not more delusional than 9/11 conspiracy theorists. I just don't put that in the category of politics. I put that in the category of wacko.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2007, 08:00:52 PM »
Your high....he didn't say that......way to try and spin it though!

Straight from the pig's snout...

I no longer am going to have to carry the water for people who I don't think deserve having their water carried. Now, you might say, "Well, why have you been doing it?" Because the stakes are high! Even though the Republican Party let us down, to me they represent a far better future for my beliefs and therefore the country's than the Democrat [sic] Party does and liberalism... I understand what this program has become in America and I understand the leadership position it has. I was doing what I thought best, but at this point, people who don't deserve to have their water carried, or have themselves explained as they would like to say things but somehow aren't able to?

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_110806/content/rush_on_a_roll.guest.html

Stings being played for a chump, eh?