Author Topic: Holy ...spoiler!!!  (Read 1817 times)

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
Holy ...spoiler!!!
« on: January 25, 2007, 07:02:49 PM »
Is Salmon f'n alive?  Jesus, that was a KO!!! :o

CaptJ21

• Getbig II
Re: Holy ...spoiler!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 07:06:57 PM »
I dont think he is lol...that was a brutal shot...I thought he might be paralyzed for a minute there...WOW!!! :o :o :o

micky55024

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 11:43:52 PM »
Read on Sherdog that Dana said that he was awake and alert shortly afterward and was taken to the hospital.  So far they think he's ok.  Reminds me of the Franklin KO of Quarry.

I gotta say, when Salmon did that jumping kick towards the beginning of the first round I almost busted a gut laughing!  That was some weak looking shit.  But he turned it up a notch and made it a little interesting.  Rashad was predictable if you ask me...hold that left hand out there, wait for Salmon to make a move and then throw the quick right that didn't connect like 20 times. 

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 06:45:35 AM »
was a brilliant kick to finish with, i think the last fight i saw finish like that was Liddell V Babalu 1
Scouser on Tour

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 06:47:23 AM »
also from the reverse angle it looks like Pete Williams V Mark Coleman
Scouser on Tour

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2007, 10:52:01 AM »
Read on Sherdog that Dana said that he was awake and alert shortly afterward and was taken to the hospital.  So far they think he's ok.  Reminds me of the Franklin KO of Quarry.

I gotta say, when Salmon did that jumping kick towards the beginning of the first round I almost busted a gut laughing!  That was some weak looking shit.  But he turned it up a notch and made it a little interesting.  Rashad was predictable if you ask me...hold that left hand out there, wait for Salmon to make a move and then throw the quick right that didn't connect like 20 times. 
I agree with the kick in the beginning !  I thought this guys a fuckin nut!!!!  I remember thinking ....when Rashaad knocked him out...not cheering..but saying to myself ...ABOUT FUCKIN TIME!!!  It wasn't impressive!?

dootle

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2007, 11:18:29 AM »
when he threw foolish kick at the beginning of the fight, i thought he was kidding(was he??)..

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2007, 06:27:22 PM »
when he threw foolish kick at the beginning of the fight, i thought he was kidding(was he??)..

;D that was so funny and pathetic
he had no business being in that cage and the outcome proved it

Rashad needs better competition
RIP Bob Probert

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2007, 05:15:05 PM »
you know the fight reminded me of the early ufc days when everybody was a champion in their own mind, they could have someone coming in doing a karate kid kick like that  ;D

i felt that rashad didnt get his boxing to work at first, i thought he would've throw some more jabs to get the distance right... still it was plain to see that the other guy had nothing to do in there, getting tired very quickly etc

Z

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2007, 01:25:03 AM »
I dont think he is lol...that was a brutal shot...I thought he might be paralyzed for a minute there...WOW!!! :o :o :o

From what I understand, when a person is asleep, the body goes into a state of paralysis, so you don't act out your dreams and hurt yourself.  Once that kick hit the button, Salmon got stiff.

From a technical standpoint, what do you think Salmon did wrong (besides get in the ring), or was it just slow reaction time? He didn't have his hands that low.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2007, 01:38:16 AM »
Z

micky55024

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2007, 09:25:35 AM »
Anyone have a GIF of Salmon's kick?