Author Topic: Cheeny's daughter is lesbo YET bush is anti GAY?? what does this say about REPBS  (Read 2687 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
??

do tell

shouldn't our vice prez ...kinda ..umm teach his daughters about the morality of the rebublican religion?..umm i mean christanity...?
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
??

do tell

shouldn't our vice prez ...kinda ..umm teach his daughters about the morality of the rebublican religion?..umm i mean christanity...?

There are Republicans that are pro-gay.

Not Bush, admittedly, but there are definitely Gay Republicans. Cheney's daughter being a homo could perhaps serve as an eye opener to many Republicans who in the past have been anti-gay.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

youandme

• Getbig V
but there are definitely Gay Republicans.
-Hedge
:o

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
he's not anti-gay. he is against gays getting married, a position which the vast majority of Americans agree with
Valhalla awaits.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
he's not anti-gay. he is against gays getting married, a position which the vast majority of Americans agree with

ahhh......he's just anti gays getting the same benefits as the rest of the married world enjoys..

right!

i'm just anti hypocracy..
carpe` vaginum!

Stark

• Getbig V

come on now, he is most likely anti gay, a man of his intelect and upbringing has to be anti gay.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
So the daughter of a Republican is gay.  And the point is . . . . ?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V

I'm sure she's well aware of how he feels about it one way or the other. 

P.S.  I know a Democrat who is a Christian! :o
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

P.S.  I know a Democrat who is a Christian! :o

o yeah! i know a muslim thats a conservative republican! 

beat that!
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
  And the point is . . . . ?

staring u right in dee face!

i'm done spoon fedding for the day!
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
staring u right in dee face!

i'm done spoon fedding for the day!

You mean this:  "shouldn't our vice prez ...kinda ..umm teach his daughters about the morality of the rebublican religion?..umm i mean christanity...?"

You cannot reasonably draw a correlation between Dick Cheney's lesbian daughter and the "morality" of Republicans or Christianity.  It really doesn't make sense. 

I have a friend (a retired judge) who has three kids.  Two were stellar students and have graduate degrees from some of the best schools in the country.  One has been in and out of the criminal justice system for years.  What does that say about judges?  That they are human and despite their best efforts their kids sometimes go South.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
You cannot reasonably draw a correlation between Dick Cheney's lesbian daughter and the "morality" of Republicans or Christianity.  It really doesn't make sense.

really i cant..

well the republicans seem to draw pretty good deductions about " the state of moral decay of society" and the " liberal dems" all the time..  :-\

you dont like it when i reverse the tables now do ya?  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
really i cant..

well the republicans seem to draw pretty good deductions about " the state of moral decay of society" and the " liberal dems" all the time..  :-\

you dont like it when i reverse the tables now do ya?  :-\

Doesn't bother me at all, because there is no correlation between one person's lesbian kid and the politics and/or religion of the masses.  Doesn't matter whether they are Democrat, Republican, liberal, or conservative.   

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Anti gay doesn't mean you hate gays. I just dont' approve of that lifestyle. Men and women were built to be with the opposite sex (basic birds and the bees stuff here) SO even if Cheney taught his daughter it was wrong doesn't mean she will listen. My mom told me not to drink, guess what....
gotta love life