Author Topic: faggatory is a NO NO i christanity...  (Read 3969 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
faggatory is a NO NO i christanity...
« on: January 25, 2007, 08:15:15 PM »
then why is the rebublican christian south backing cheeny when he raised a daughter to be a fag?

prez bush is clearly against them values..

why the hypocracy??   homosexuality is the devils work..that makes cheeny an accomplice to the devil guys..since he RAISED a FAG in his OWN HOME..

I MEAN WHAT KINDA SICK PERSON RAISES A FAG???  >:(

:)

carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: faggatory is a NO NO i christanity...
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 06:51:16 AM »
Are you saying you believe some people (and specifically Dick Cheney and his wife) intentionally raise their children to be homosexual Toxy?

R

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 06:55:49 AM »
then why is the rebublican christian south backing cheeny when he raised a daughter to be a fag?

why the hypocracy??   homosexuality is the devils work..that makes cheeny an accomplice to the devil guys..since he RAISED a FAG in his OWN HOME..

Got Hooked On Phonics?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 07:27:53 AM »
Are you saying you believe some people (and specifically Dick Cheney and his wife) intentionally raise their children to be homosexual Toxy?

nah..i ws just trying to bait intense... ;D

lol..del this....

its an offshoot of an agrument i ws having with him on the politics.. :(

apparently mixing politics and religion effectively to make me point is not my forte....well not on codine is not..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 07:29:30 AM »
          Got Hooked On Phonics?

no..cough med with codine....mum slipped me some claiming it ws regular cough med  >:(

sorry... :-[
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2007, 07:40:40 AM »
i do have a point up above though...

i've seen many republicans ride a VERY high moral horse only to do an about face...when all of a sudden faced with a delima in their own lives..

..soo..point ws "if you r gonna talk the republican moral talk..walk the republican moral walk"
carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2007, 09:17:06 AM »
i do have a point up above though...

i've seen many republicans ride a VERY high moral horse only to do an about face...when all of a sudden faced with a delima in their own lives..

..soo..point ws "if you r gonna talk the republican moral talk..walk the republican moral walk"

But Toxy, are you saying that Dick Cheney should have full control over his adult daughter's actions?   Or is the codeine still kickin' in ;D
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2007, 09:32:21 AM »
But Toxy, are you saying that Dick Cheney should have full control over his adult daughter's actions?   Or is the codeine still kickin' in ;D

no he shouldn't...but the republicans conveniently forget EXACTLY THAT point..when they defame the "liberal dems"

right?

yeah i'm a bit fuzzy..so i have a bad cough..i HATE how codene makes me feel..think my mum is going senile in her old age...woman thinks that cough med is a cure all and her brother is a doctor..soo its always one phone call away..  >:(   i keep telling em..i'll be fine..cough medicine just covers up the symptoms..so last nite she mixed it with regular triminac >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2007, 09:48:10 AM »
no he shouldn't...but the republicans conveniently forget EXACTLY THAT point..when they defame the "liberal dems"

right?

Just as the point you tried to make in your other thread about your parents and their beliefs not being the same as all Muslims, generalizations don't hold up in any "group" really.

yeah i'm a bit fuzzy..so i have a bad cough..i HATE how codene makes me feel..think my mum is going senile in her old age...woman thinks that cough med is a cure all and her brother is a doctor..soo its always one phone call away..  >:(   i keep telling em..i'll be fine..cough medicine just covers up the symptoms..so last nite she mixed it with regular triminac >:(
Get well, get well soon, we hope you to get way ell!! :)
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2007, 09:59:35 AM »

Just as the point you tried to make in your other thread about your parents and their beliefs not being the same as all Muslims, generalizations don't hold up in any "group" really.

i agree..but i had seen some repbs on the politics take a holier than thou attitude..and i resent that...

blame my holier than thou parents  :-\

Get well, get well soon, we hope you to get way ell!! :)

been sick for 2 weeks now..this damn cough refuses to budge..my damn abs are sore from it  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2007, 10:01:56 AM »

been sick for 2 weeks now..this damn cough refuses to budge..my damn abs are sore from it  >:(

I've had a thing for about 3 1/2 weeks!  I think I bruised a rib in my back from coughing >:(

It's better now, I usually only cough a lot at night or first thing in the morning. ::)
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2007, 10:07:54 AM »
first thing in the morning. ::)

i'm on antibiotics also..but thats playing hell on my stomach...

i blame the damn weather..

smokers do that..u dont smoke do ya ?   >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2007, 11:22:44 AM »
i'm on antibiotics also..but thats playing hell on my stomach...

i blame the damn weather..

smokers do that..u dont smoke do ya ?   >:(

I was on antibiotics too. 

No, I haven't smoked anything for years. :):'(
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2007, 11:31:38 AM »

No, I haven't smoked anything for years. :):'(

lol..i tried weed...ick..smells like ass..and made me feel all ..like everything i ws gonna say or do would be stupid..

i usually wake up coughing ...i sleep in a really really cold room..or i cant sleep..

no dracula jokes  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2007, 11:36:02 AM »
R

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2007, 02:20:56 PM »

Conservative GOP member, Alan Keyes, has the same problem: a lesbian daugheter.  He solved that problem by kicking her out of the family and disowning her.  ::)

Keyes was also criticized for his views on homosexuality. In an interview with Michelangelo Signorile, a gay radio host, Keyes said homosexuality was based on "selfish hedonism." When Signorile asked if Mary Cheney, Vice President Dick Cheney's lesbian daughter, was a selfish hedonist, Keyes replied, "Of course she is. That goes by definition."

Keyes' daughter, Maya Keyes, told The Advocate that she was thrown out of the family home by her father because she identifies herself as a lesbian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Keyes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_Keyes

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2007, 03:36:47 PM »

Conservative GOP member, Alan Keyes, has the same problem: a lesbian daugheter.  He solved that problem by kicking her own of the family and disowning her.  ::)

Keyes was also criticized for his views on homosexuality. In an interview with Michelangelo Signorile, a gay radio host, Keyes said homosexuality was based on "selfish hedonism." When Signorile asked if Mary Cheney, Vice President Dick Cheney's lesbian daughter, was a selfish hedonist, Keyes replied, "Of course she is. That goes by definition."

Keyes' daughter, Maya Keyes, told The Advocate that she was thrown out of the family home by her father because she identifies herself as a lesbian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Keyes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_Keyes

Bay, I'm thinking that may make you feel sad to read about Keyes' rejection of his daughter for that reason alone.  I don't have children but I can't imagine disowning a child purely because they are homosexual.  Please don't think that all Christians do or would do so. 

Obviously Mr. Keyes probably deals with his own struggles of what he may see as sinful.  That's why I don't really understand the rejection of people soley for something like this.

Bay, out of curiosity, where do you stand on the "born gay" "gay is a choice" debate?

BTW, I've never found "The Zin."  Everytime I specifically ask for it they tell me they just sold the last bottle >:( 
R

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2007, 04:22:41 PM »
>Bay, out of curiosity, where do you stand on the "born gay" "gay is a choice" debate?

Do you even have to ask?  Who would choose to be gay in a world where it means isolation, discrimination, or death?  Against all social and religious prohibitions, in every society, across all time, there have been gay people--and animals!  I've said it a dozen times: homosexuality is part of the diversity of nature's portfolio.  Nature has a reason for producing a certain percentage of homosexuals.  Societies can drive people into the closet but it cannot stop nature from doing what it knows is best.

Did Mary Chenney choose to be gay?
Did Ted Haggard?
There are a lot of gay people who hate being gay but they are what they are because they were born that way.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2007, 06:55:31 PM »
personally me thinks being gay is "learned"

unless ...proven otherwise and we find the gay gene..we have NOT yet..

i certainly think some r more predisposed that others to learning this behaviour..but is it genetic..NOPE! thats just an escape goat the gay community created...well who can blame em.. :-\

i wont go into HOW its learned..u can imagine..

however..have nothing against gay people..i have a few gay friends....no biggie..

each his own..live n let live n all that
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2007, 11:05:04 PM »
personally me thinks being gay is "learned"

unless ...proven otherwise and we find the gay gene..we have NOT yet..

i certainly think some r more predisposed that others to learning this behaviour..but is it genetic..NOPE! thats just an escape goat the gay community created...well who can blame em.. :-\

i wont go into HOW its learned..u can imagine..

however..have nothing against gay people..i have a few gay friends....no biggie..

each his own..live n let live n all that

Hey.  We agree.   :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2007, 11:21:55 AM »
Hey.  We agree.   :)

oy..shit happens  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2007, 11:17:39 AM »
oy..shit happens  ;D

Stuff happens, man.   ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2007, 12:04:37 PM »
Stuff happens, man.   ;D

lmao!  i'm funnin mang! :)
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2007, 12:22:31 PM »