Author Topic: Off Topic question: Do you know if Blu-ray freezes up like what DVD does?  (Read 1113 times)

jumpstart

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
DVD is cool but sometimes when you are watching a movie it freezes. Will Blu-ray players/disc solve this problem?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
DVD is cool but sometimes when you are watching a movie it freezes. Will Blu-ray players/disc solve this problem?

My dvd's don't freeze up.

All I can think of is that maybe you are wearing them out, by watching them too much, too often, while you jerk off.

Don't be cheap, next time buy 2 copies of your favorite bbing video/dvd's, that way you'll always have a backup in case of a muscle worshipping emergency.

HAHA, RON.....

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Some DVDs will "freeze" for a second or two at a certain point in a movie if it is a dual layer disk. Now, whether Blu-Ray or HD DVD does this or not, I don't know. Depends if the disk is a dual layer.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
i need to buy all my dvds on blu-ray just to prevent this from happening!!!
Z

jumpstart

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I may buy one soon.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Just buy the PS3.. i got the best gaming system out right now and free Blu Ray player..

oh and the difference between blu ray and standard dvd, is like the difference between vhs and dvd.

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
Just buy the PS3.. i got the best gaming system out right now and free Blu Ray player..

oh and the difference between blu ray and standard dvd, is like the difference between vhs and dvd.

Seriously.  The Ps3 is a steal.  People are just lazy and impatient to wait for the quality games that are coming (like the XBox 360 in 05).  Blu-Ray is unreal.  Especially when you have an HDTV running with it.  No Blu-Ray freezes since I've had my PS3.
Truly STOP WHINING