Author Topic: Hooters Girls  (Read 8429 times)

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
Re: Hooters Girls
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2007, 04:07:18 PM »
yes yes, those girls can cook!

Chadwick Mower in 2008

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2007, 04:08:20 PM »
each one of these whores is ugly,,the  buttom row middle shorty is worth a one time gang bang though,,just cause she is mini,,and mini is good

<samjackson>You a dainty muthfugga, ain't ya.</samjackson>

3 of those 8 princesses are do-able cold sober, 3 more with one drink, and the other 2 with two drinks or more. They can have my lunch business every goddamned Monday through Friday.

Johnny Big Nutz

• Getbig II
  • AKA Johnny Tightlips ;)
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2007, 04:18:40 PM »
<samjackson>You a dainty muthfugga, ain't ya.</samjackson>

3 of those 8 princesses are do-able cold sober, 3 more with one drink, and the other 2 with two drinks or more. They can have my lunch business every goddamned Monday through Friday.

;D Haha..I'm w/ u on that one.
That is all......

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2007, 08:08:41 AM »

now this picture i missed for some reason,,,the whore with the heart necklace,,thats what i call POSITIVE RATE OF FAT!! WOMEN IN USA SHOULD LOOK LIKE THAT!! this whore id say been through at the least 19-20 cocks,,,a whore..

but not bad

yes i agree gh15 good fat level for a whore...id love to sodomize those two bitches..

boxerz1

• Getbig II
  • deeet da dee
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2007, 10:05:32 AM »
here is a pic of a couple of hooters girls in Vegas signing a couple of 12 year olds shirts.  Their dads thought it was hilarious.....I thought the one kid was gonna jazz in his shorts..... ;D
I lost my ass in Vegas

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2007, 07:49:34 PM »
here is a pic of a couple of hooters girls in Vegas signing a couple of 12 year olds shirts.  Their dads thought it was hilarious.....I thought the one kid was gonna jazz in his shorts..... ;D

That is sarcasm and Mars getting their shirts signed.

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2007, 08:27:39 AM »
you guys are fucking hilarious, funny to see GH15 talk about gang banging some putas classic

gymrat3082

• Getbig II
  • NPC Bodybuilder
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2007, 08:37:23 AM »
I remember going to Hooters in Phoenix or right near there back in 95 or so.  I went with a friend from here.  I swear to god it must have been where all the girls that didn't get a job at other Hooters cause they were too ugly and fat worked.  It really made the wings taste bad.

I know how you feel.  I was on vacation in Baltimore, in the inner harbor area, where I went in for some food.  I sat down and noticed all the girls were fat and nasty.   :'( Wasn't a fun meal, I think I ate and was out of there in 30 minutes!!!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2007, 09:11:10 AM »
I know how you feel.  I was on vacation in Baltimore, in the inner harbor area, where I went in for some food.  I sat down and noticed all the girls were fat and nasty.   :'( Wasn't a fun meal, I think I ate and was out of there in 30 minutes!!!

don't they have hiring restrictions?

not hot = zero tips = not hired
Here comes the money shot

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2007, 09:13:44 AM »
I remember my freshman year in college me and the guys went out and this waitress was hitting on me and my buddy and was gonna get us a round of drinks and one of the guys fucked up by saying to me, "but we're not 21". 
Squishy face retard

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2007, 09:18:29 AM »
I'd like to take off one of my boots and smash your throat with it....."update the Hooters girls outfits"   AHAHAAHAHAHA!!   Stupid queer.

lmao ;D ;D

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2007, 09:26:01 AM »
I remember my freshman year in college me and the guys went out and this waitress was hitting on me and my buddy and was gonna get us a round of drinks and one of the guys fucked up by saying to me, "but we're not 21". 

your friend is an idiot.
Chadwick Mower in 2008

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2007, 09:26:52 AM »
your friend is an idiot.

you are correct sir....I was so mad.  She was hot and I wanted some beer.  He would do that...we called him Dickhead
Squishy face retard

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2007, 03:06:07 PM »
don't they have hiring restrictions?

not hot = zero tips = not hired

well "hot" is in the eye of the beholder...maybe the manager thought they were hot cause he was used to trolls or something