Author Topic: busted!  (Read 2427 times)

4thAD

busted!
« on: January 26, 2007, 05:42:34 AM »
Health club owners busted for steroids

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

By Robyn Moormeister, robynm@theunion.com
November 29, 2006

Comments (9) Print Email

Narcotics investigators arrested the owners of a Grass Valley gym recently on suspicion of allegedly ordering about 1,000 doses of oral steroids over the Internet.

Daniel and Carrie Ballinger, owners of Fitness First Health Club on Whispering Pines Lane in Grass Valley, were arrested Nov. 22 after local investigators were tipped off by United States Customs agents.

The Ballingers have not been charged by the Nevada County District Attorney's Office.

The federal agents intercepted the package of drugs, Nevada County Narcotics Task Force Sgt. Chris Sharp said Tuesday.

The illegal steroids had been ordered on the Internet from Thailand and were headed to the Ballingers' address in Grass Valley.

The steroids were for oral use, not the injection-type, Sharp said.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Carrie Ballinger said late Tuesday when asked about the arrests. "I have never taken steroids."

Ballinger also said she was never arrested.

"They were booked into jail," Sharp said, on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance. The couple has since been released from Wayne Brown Correctional Facility.

ooo

I guess this goes to show int. can sometimes get you more than just a seizure letter!

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: busted!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 09:39:34 AM »
yeah when you are a gym owner and you are SELLING to your memebers. I dont know that is what this case is, but it sure looks like it.

WHen normal guys like us order  little cycle, its pretty safe...oh yeah, and what the fuck were they ordering from Thailand for?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 11:32:42 AM »
Yeah your correct John! The pack was probably just shipped from Thailand. They probably ordered 1000 pink Thais or naps. I just posted it to let everybody remind themselves buyer beware. There have been a lot of busts as of late and they seem to really be cracking down on AAS. A good sized domestic was just taken down and its kind of sad.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 05:27:21 PM »
id like to know more about this. this is very minimal compared to some of the bust the last 2 weeks. 1K thai pinks from overseas can cost as low as 90-100$ especially from thailand. they probably paid 100$ for those tabs. what a waste of time. Im surprised customs would find it necessary to alert local authoritys.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 06:41:21 PM »
I agree with White, Maybe it was 1000 bottles
U

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2007, 08:22:48 PM »
really makes seem just a little scarier. I'm thinking if it was 1000 pills maybe because they were gym owners there had been a lot of tips to LE or something!

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2007, 10:31:37 PM »
really makes seem just a little scarier. I'm thinking if it was 1000 pills maybe because they were gym owners there had been a lot of tips to LE or something!

Yeah I think since they owned a gym they probably thought they were dealing to members and might be able to make alot of arrests. thats the shitty thing about dbol its that its so cheap from overseas and when you buy 5mg tabs you really do need quite a few to run a cycle with. funny how something that costs 100$ looks like some huge amount of product to the uneducated.

Trev.D

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2007, 02:12:21 PM »
llol all that just fer d bol

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2007, 06:59:22 PM »
Not to mention LE Officers workout also, I have a few at my gym so I'm sure it was noticeable if they were dealing to members.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2007, 11:20:16 PM »
Im sure they were probably mainly for personal. thats just not very much. thats why I dont like getting tabs loose. I like when they come in original bottles that way worst case scenario you can tell them thats just how they are sold in bottles of 1,000. loose tabs look very bad. some press tabs coming from overseas even resemble ecstasy tabs.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2007, 06:12:25 AM »
Nobody orders 1000 pills/1 bottle of dianabol for anything else than personal use.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG