Author Topic: the tiny tits across the world--- celebrate!!!  (Read 844 times)

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
the tiny tits across the world--- celebrate!!!
« on: January 26, 2007, 08:46:13 AM »
hahhahahah

Aeropostale is having a Clearnace Sale (up to 50% off) and an additional 50% off clearance with coupon code EXTRA50. Excludes fragrance and already marked down non-clearance items. Shipping starts near $6. $10 off for new Google Checkout users.

time to increase your arm size by at least 2" by stocking up on smedium ringer t's!!!!!  sandblasted bootcut jeans add that extra dash of pizazz that you know will make you the star of the office happy hour at TGIF's!!!!!!!!! with the money you save from the coupon, treat everyone to a round of blended MUDSLIDES made with a measured ounce of 100% authentic kahlua half-rum/half-coffee!!!!!
its comin today

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: the tiny tits across the world--- celebrate!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 08:48:44 AM »
hahahaha, classic stuff, this one reminds me of the post you had about the guy at work in his smedium black t shirt with the sand blasted jeans covering the massive 21 inch quads holding the notebook and flexing his tricep and making the old women swoon, hahahahaha.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 08:52:51 AM »
hahah, exactly, i found this on this deal site i was checking for a new stereo.  thats what it reminded me of.  maybe i'll fax it to the attn of my coworker and mark it Extremely Urgent.  then at the bottom i'll draw a stick figure with an arrow pointing to it and write "you" there.  ahahah, gayer than medium salsa
its comin today

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 08:54:11 AM »
hahah, exactly, i found this on this deal site i was checking for a new stereo.  thats what it reminded me of.  maybe i'll fax it to the attn of my coworker and mark it Extremely Urgent.  then at the bottom i'll draw a stick figure with an arrow pointing to it and write "you" there.  ahahah, gayer than medium salsa
hahahahahahaha.