Author Topic: Lee Priest, you are an inspiration to all the short guys!  (Read 2060 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Lee Priest, you are an inspiration to all the short guys!
« on: January 26, 2007, 04:43:24 PM »
Lee, your attitude and dedication to the sport is unquestionable; you are absolutely awesome.  i have been a committed bodybuilder for over ten years and it is you who has been my greatest inspiration.  i am quite a short guy standing at 5 foot 4 inches.  all my life i have been referred to as 'the little guy'.  However, bodybuilding has transformed me!  yes i maybe tiny as far a height goes but i now 'tip' the scales at 220 pounds.  i feel as though i can walk with the giants.

Thanks again Lee, the sport would not be what it is today if people of your callibre did not exist. Keep on speaking the truth about pro bodybuilding.

Train hard, live free!

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Lee Priest, you are an inspiration to all the short guys!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 05:17:51 PM »
Lee, your attitude and dedication to the sport is unquestionable; you are absolutely awesome.  i have been a committed bodybuilder for over ten years and it is you who has been my greatest inspiration.  i am quite a short guy standing at 5 foot 4 inches.  all my life i have been referred to as 'the little guy'.  However, bodybuilding has transformed me!  yes i maybe tiny as far a height goes but i now 'tip' the scales at 220 pounds.  i feel as though i can walk with the giants.

Thanks again Lee, the sport would not be what it is today if people of your callibre did not exist. Keep on speaking the truth about pro bodybuilding.

Train hard, live free!
NICE POST ;)  I would have to agree

Marineman

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 06:00:20 PM »
Lee, I have met you a number of times over the last 5 years and I can honestly say I've found you to be a true Pro but retaining the essential relaxed attitude. I think you'd succeed in any career you take and wish you well.

J - Australia

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 06:16:29 PM »
Lee, I have met you a number of times over the last 5 years and I can honestly say I've found you to be a true Pro but retaining the essential relaxed attitude. I think you'd succeed in any career you take and wish you well.

J - Australia

THANK YOU
LEE

alex yebra

• Getbig II
  • 200 lbs 5' 6''
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 06:26:17 PM »
lee ,you are a fantastic bber , I HOPE TO SEE U ON MR O STAGE ONCE AGAIN !!!
I Love bbing

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 10:11:23 PM »
LEE is a huge inspiration to alot of bodybuilders but especially some of the shorter fellas.

in fact an old school bodybuilder i know who was a teacher at my school idolised lee he would be about in his late 50's now but still in unreal shape... i remember i showed him the battle for the olympia 2000 and he lost his mind when lee was on he was like 'is that lee! is that lee" and he said lee was his huge inspiration especially cos he was so freaky in his muscle and especially cos of the height factor he could relate to it and him and get inspired..... thats the sort of inspiration he gives to them...he was so pumped up i actually laughed....but lee you are unreal! keep doing it! even witha ll the bullshit...u gotta keep going mate!
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

judasjohnosn

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 04:14:25 AM »
  i am quite a short guy standing at 5 foot 4 inches.  all my life i have been referred to as 'the little guy'

Same here.

Thanks Lee