Author Topic: the toronto raptors will win the atlantic  (Read 2818 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
the toronto raptors will win the atlantic
« on: January 26, 2007, 05:22:39 PM »
the toronto raptors will be on top of the eastern conference next year. and have one of the best players in the league today in bosh. the east sucks and i see detroit going downhill along with new jersey once healthy. the new top four will be cleveland, orlando,toronto,and washington.

discuss.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: the toronto raptors will win the atlantic
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 10:28:09 PM »
the toronto raptors will be on top of the eastern conference next year. and have one of the best players in the league today in bosh. the east sucks and i see detroit going downhill along with new jersey once healthy. the new top four will be cleveland, orlando,toronto,and washington.

discuss.
i agree with your new upper tier except for orlando still on the fence but it is great to see toronto doing well and yes bosh is one of the best playing the game today

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 06:04:38 AM »
i had to put orlando in there because detroit will fade, i dont see indiana getting much better, jermaine isnt playing at the same level. milwaukee wont move up, and the rest of the atlantic division is horrible. the nets are playing like shit and if anything have no good young talent apart from kristic, williams perhaps(although he hasnt been that impressive).  carter is getting older as is kid and jefferson is a tertiary scorer on any team.

im on the fence with orlando too, hill will be gone soon, dwight needs to learn how to score other then putbacks or layups. darko wont be that good, and other then nelson they dont really have a potent scorer.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 06:09:32 AM »
i had to put orlando in there because detroit will fade, i dont see indiana getting much better, jermaine isnt playing at the same level. milwaukee wont move up, and the rest of the atlantic division is horrible. the nets are playing like shit and if anything have no good young talent apart from kristic, williams perhaps(although he hasnt been that impressive).  carter is getting older as is kid and jefferson is a tertiary scorer on any team.

im on the fence with orlando too, hill will be gone soon, dwight needs to learn how to score other then putbacks or layups. darko wont be that good, and other then nelson they dont really have a potent scorer.
im thinking the team to watch in the east starting next year is washington arenas is proving to a jordan like scorer

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 11:27:05 AM »
im thinking the team to watch in the east starting next year is washington arenas is proving to a jordan like scorer

he didnt get the recognition he deserved last year at all. if they get a good middle man and a stronger bench they will be awesome.

to be honest i would rather have butler over hughes now, at the time of the free agency i didnt think so, but hughes barely plays and is down a notch.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2007, 07:55:49 PM »
he didnt get the recognition he deserved last year at all. if they get a good middle man and a stronger bench they will be awesome.

to be honest i would rather have butler over hughes now, at the time of the free agency i didnt think so, but hughes barely plays and is down a notch.
how can the wizards justify playing hughes when butler is playing just awsome they cant i dont think hughes will stick around

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2007, 08:21:01 PM »
ahahahahahahah, who cares about the atlantic division, the worst division in professional sports, no one even has a .500 record HAHAHAHAHA the eastern conference doesnt matter at all, the heat winning last year was an absoulte travesty, any of the top 4-5 teams in the west would steamroll anyone from the east.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2007, 08:25:18 PM »
ahahahahahahah, who cares about the atlantic division, the worst division in professional sports, no one even has a .500 record HAHAHAHAHA the eastern conference doesnt matter at all, the heat winning last year was an absoulte travesty, any of the top 4-5 teams in the west would steamroll anyone from the east.
these teams are a couple of trades away from being able to compete with the west agian espically the wizards and rapters

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2007, 08:42:05 PM »
these teams are a couple of trades away from being able to compete with the west agian espically the wizards and rapters
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha, that was the funniest joke youve said since u joined the squad.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2007, 09:05:04 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha, that was the funniest joke youve said since u joined the squad.
ok well see in a couple of years i cant wait to laugh at you but then again your going around saying the suns are over rated so i cant take much stalk in what you say about ball.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2007, 10:23:01 AM »

for one the raptors did have a 500 record until last nights lost on a back to back. they actually do have a really good team with some potential. bargnani will be a star and hopefully tj will get better and that trio(bosh) will be hard to stop. they need a good perimeter, athelete something like magette would be good for fred jones and some cash.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2007, 03:42:33 PM »
for one the raptors did have a 500 record until last nights lost on a back to back. they actually do have a really good team with some potential. bargnani will be a star and hopefully tj will get better and that trio(bosh) will be hard to stop. they need a good perimeter, athelete something like magette would be good for fred jones and some cash.
put them in the west and they'd be 8-30.

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2007, 10:01:51 PM »
the heat winning last year was an absoulte travesty,

I still can't beleive that the Heat won it all last year. It was only because Dallas choked and Wade turned into Oscar Robertson for 4 games that Miami won. The East, and most of the NBA, is a complete joke. Your going to have probably 2-3 teams in the West missing out on the playoffs who would make the East playoffs no problem.

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease